Welker injured, done for season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Welker????

What back peddle? That is exactly what I wrote during the game thread.
    LOL - Root, here is EXACTLY what you saidIt looked like a slight hyper-extension to the medial collateral of his left knee. He'll be back for the playoffs.

And I clarified it about two posts after. Are you that upset about me owning you all the time? Have I become another of your white whales? 

I'd be honored if besting you actually had any level of difficulty. Against you, I clinched the playoffs in Week 1.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3099233. Show user_3099233's posts

BUZYDIZZYIZZY you are a lowely bandwagon colts fan.  Nice dome receivers that lay down after a catch an easter island headed qb, and low iq coach.  I think you forgot that the Pats will be in your bracket buddy, and we had your backs to the wall the first time we played.  Miracle victories normally don't occur twice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

EVIL there's another BuzyDummy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RobbyP. Show RobbyP's posts

This one is the coach's fault

I have been telling anyone who will listen this past week that Welker needs to be placed in a metal box and kept in New England.  Huge mistake playing the guy.  I can not understand why BB would play this critical player and, at the same time, not go for the win.  You can not have it both ways and, as a result, we lose two fold.  Welker's performance is year is similar to Troy Brown in that he was one of the few consistently playing at a high level throughout the year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Like  I said before, Brady needs to put pressure on Belichick to bring back  Charlie Weis.  Also why is Romeo Crennel out of a job? He should come back and coach this defense. I fear Belichick wouldnt do those two things because it would prove the coaches hes had this year arent any good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jblaze234x. Show jblaze234x's posts

every1 here is pathetic. he wasnt hit, they all wanted 2 play. every1 in this town said in bill we trust. and cuz they arent winning as much this year every1 is all over him bill this bill that, 4th and 2 rest guys, blah blah blah. injuries happen it sux i agree but get over your high and mighty opinions. jeez

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50Otis. Show 50Otis's posts

Have to echo what has been said many times before... best wishes Wes for a complete recovery and THANKS for all that you did this season. Edelman is a Welker clone and had a great game, but is not Welker.  It will be up to Edelman, Aiken and Brady to step up their game to keep the Pats pathetic D on the bench as much as possible.  Another terribly coached game by Hoodie and crew and I'm not referring to Welker's injury.  Blowing another big lead in the second half ... awful!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mdonnelly12. Show mdonnelly12's posts

This is karma for Spygate pure and simple.  Karma is a b*tch, and she doesn't forget.  Reap the whirlwind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Not much of a clarification - It could be more but it didn't look like it.  give me a break.  Quit acting like you know everything. 

Like this ownership thing.  Something you think, something you are clearly wrong about. 

Now the colts owning the pats - that is ownership.

You would have made a good db.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mdonnelly12. Show mdonnelly12's posts

KARMA TRAIN just steamrolled thru Gillette again.  Did you think she was going to let Spygate go this quickly?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewEnglandah. Show TheNewEnglandah's posts

MDonnelly12 Karma came back last year when Brady was out for the season and the Pats still went 11-5.  It's funny how you talk sh*t but fail to say who your team is.....let me guess, either a chargers, jets, or Raven's fan.....The only team the Pats should be worried about is the Chargers......Ravens stink, and that murderer Ray Lewis can eat a fat one, take away Derick Mason and Todd Heap, and pressure the QB....game over.........Jets blow to, Dirty Sanchez will not beat the Pats on our home turf.....the only way they win is to run Thomas every play......I agree with the dude who said we need to get the TE's more involved. Our running game is going to be upgraded with Faulk,Morris, and Freddy T ready to go, I like our running game. Offense will be ok, just tape the crap outta Tom Brady's ribs please. 

As for you sh*t Talkers about BB, go route for St.Louis or Oakland, all of you who say a coaching change is needed or that BB is bad now are fair weather idiots, who should not be allowed to spawn children.  I'll take BB over any coach in the NFL.  Regardless of mistakes made, he's still the best and we should consider ourselves very lucky that he's our coach. In BB I STILL AND ALWAYS WILL TRUST

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

mdonelly12 aka Leon isn't it time for mom to lock your cage for the night. You fool no one

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

excuse me but remember 2001
    and compare to now

WRS

Tight Ends

We had an untested QB ( quess who)and didnt have Mr Moss, also I think Watson will now emerge. I think we will be OK
    .Plus it looks like we wil still be the # 3 seed.  San Diego is not a bad road game site ( granted Troy Brown could be a help there) and  maybe the Jets could give us home game for the AFC Championship... we will be 9-0 at home then.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChargerPlayer. Show ChargerPlayer's posts

Quit your whining

It is funny how you patsy fans are whining now that little Wesley is hurt. Let me help Bellechit fill out his injury list for this, his last week of the season.
    Welker---- OUT probably forever.
    This is what happens when you cheap shot every team you play and pretend the rules do not apply to you, Kharma patsy fans ,Kharma!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"This is karma for Spygate pure and simple.  Karma is a b*tch, and she doesn't forget.  Reap the whirlwind."

Karma is a myth. Just look at the state of the world today - the many golf course millionaires roaming free via Wall Street scams that hurt working people. If Karma worked, we'd live in a much better world. Of course, as a Charger fan you better hope Karma doesn't work, otherwise perpetual bad sport/bad loser L. Tomlinson and arrogant jerk Philip Rivers would prevent you from winning anything - which of course you haven't yet. Begone troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

On the contrary to the one who said not good seeing a grown man cry. I think it is great Wes is not afraid nor does he really care what people think that he was crying. It shows his humbleness, kind and giving spirit and his emotional attachment to the game. He has been bouncing back all year. He knew that sec. his season was over. Big deal if he wants to shed a few tears and who cares if it is caught on camera. He was in to much pain to care and a real man doesn't care anyways about what others think. Wes has given alot of the last several seasons.  If he wants to be upset and shed a few tears so what.
    Wes love and respect you and praying for you.
    Goodluck to the team next week against the Ravens. Honestly some of you people on here. If you are not a Patriots fan go somewhere else. The teams doesnt need your negativity. They need support and encouragement.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikejohnson. Show mrmikejohnson's posts

It will take Welker two football seasons to recover.  He won't be the same next year (if he even plays at all).  Running backs and receivers usually take 6-12 months just to be able to see the field after this injury and it usually takes them a full season to get back to their peak form.  With this injury, there's no way Welker will be effective next year.  Hopefully, Belichick won't pull one of his Ted Johnson moves and force Welker back before he's ready.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hornet. Show Hornet's posts

They couldn't hold fourth quarter leads with Welker, so what makes anyone think they'll hold any without him?  Teams with something to play for know all they have to do is stay close until the fourth.

One and done.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

The Patriots would have a tough time in road games in the playoffs with or without Welker.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

but at least we are in the play-offs and have a chance

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

Without Welker the Pats would not have gone as far as they have this season and that's a fact.  As a Pat's fan I think that this season has been filled with questionable decisions that have created havoc to the team particularly getting rid of the 'seasoned' veterans that they at once had.  My question for the organization is if Bill Belichick lost his edge? I can't see them coming back with losing Welker never mind how marginal at times the play is on both sides of the ball. Brady didn't look that good when he didn't have broken ribs so I think that many will start asking the really tough questions as the New England fans are thirsty for a winning team and many won't settle for less. No doubt changes are in store for the future and these changes many shock many fans...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 11/18/2009
    Last: 1/3/2010
    Not much of a clarification - It could be more but it didn't look like it.  give me a break.  Quit acting like you know everything. 

Like this ownership thing.  Something you think, something you are clearly wrong about. 

Now the colts owning the pats - that is ownership.

You would have made a good db.
    Check the all time series history genius. The playoffs are not over yet. I thought I told you to go away.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFutureNow. Show TheFutureNow's posts

Losing Welker - Best thing to happen to Patriots!

For too long this season we (read OC coordinator) have relied on the strength of WW and entirely neglected the other aspects of our team and especially DEFENSE.

Now is the time to step up team and we will be a stronger team though obviously there is an initial pain to this medecine.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lcarlost. Show lcarlost's posts

Hey, no crying in football! BB did the right thing by playing the big boys. It's what they are paid to do. It's what they want to do. It certaily blows that Walker went down, but if they are a championship caliber team, the rest will step up. Go Pats!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Radioham67. Show Radioham67's posts

Now how dumb was the Colt's coach, eh? One and out!