WELKER IS DONE.............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

WELKER IS DONE.............

BB rolled the dice again and it cost us bigtime.............say what you want but we can't go far without him............this changes everything

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: WELKER IS DONE.............

Could have happened at anytime- rolled his knee. Might be ACL- yes it sucks- risk in every game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcanti71. Show jcanti71's posts

Risk in every game and every practice.  Please.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Very bad news....This coupled with bad Canadian regional coverage (Bills/Colts) is turning this day into a nightmare.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

At first I thought Pollard landed on it.  It could happen any time.

Maybe Polian had grounds people dice up the fields so he could justify himself... in all seriousness, sh*t happens.  Karma will reward teams that never let up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This is football, it's a physical game get over all the second guessing!  Could have happened in practice, first catch of todays game, first catch of next weeks game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

".say what you want but we can't go far without him"

I hope you've turned your TV off and moved on. What's the point in proclaiming the season over when it's not? The rest of us will root for this team until their last down. The only truly indispensable player on this team is Brady. As long as he is standing this team has a chance. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Playing hard every week no matter what is a habit, and a good one at that.

Welker is excellent and a big loss, but the strength of character being built by winning today through grinding out yards on the ground and getting a timely interception in the red zone will help.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

I'm starting to think, that possibly Welker was so good because of the posistion he was put in. Don't get me wrong, to do what he has done, you must have certain physical tools, but I feel like, maybe, if you can get a player, that has the tools, and you plug him into Welker's place in this offense, maybe you can have a just as successful offense. I'm not discrediting what Welker has done, but maybe Welker has a certain role, Edelman had a different one, and that was the reason why he wasn't putting up great numbers. But maybe, if you put someone, quick, and shifty in Welker's spot, you get similar results. Hopefully I'm right, and hopefully we'll get similar production from Edelman that we got from Welker.

So far for Edelman:

9 REC

94 YDs

0 TDs

25 YD long

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

It could be worse. We could be coming off two consecutive losses heading into the playoffs with a gutless coach and some hungry opposition.

Sections
Shortcuts