Welker is Full of S**t!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from David233. Show David233's posts

Welker is Full of S**t!

I agree that he did not intentionally try to hurt Talib; however, his latest comment that he and Talib "collided" is not truthful.  From the video, Welker is seen altering his route to hit Talib.  If it was a collision, it was done intentionally.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: Welker is Full of S**t!

In response to David233's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree that he did not intentionally try to hurt Talib; however, his latest comment that he and Talib "collided" is not truthful.  From the video, Welker is seen altering his route to hit Talib.  If it was a collision, it was done intentionally.

[/QUOTE]

o don't know what he was thinking, except he intentionally caused the collision . so why is he now being so untruthful? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Welker is a punk. We might have won that game if he hadnt illegally taken out our best defensive back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANumber1Roy. Show ANumber1Roy's posts

If he did it on purpose which is questional with his concusion issues this season I'm glad it happened with the way some Pats fans wished harm on him. Maybe Talib should toughen up and watch where he's running to not get taken out by a smurf WR that he's much bigger than.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welker is a punk. We might have won that game if he hadnt illegally taken out our best defensive back.

[/QUOTE]

you didn't stand a chance and were lucky it was close at all

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANumber1Roy. Show ANumber1Roy's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course they stood a chance. They spotted Denver 24 at halftime in the first meeting and Talib destroyed Thomas in that match up.

What a stupid comment.

[/QUOTE]

Thomas already had one catch for 29 yards before Talib got taken out in the first quarter so I wouldn't call that shutting down. If anything Talib is soft for not getting the needle and trying to make a go for it after getting checked out. I know Welker would have attempted that if his ribs got hurt cause he's a real football player that puts it all out on the field. Talib is just saving himself for his payday but many of you guys will love Talib till he leaves for his payday and hate Welker for leaving for what he deserved to earn. Sad that Talib and Amendola gets more respect on this board when Talib's constantly getting hurt in big games and Amendola plays the disappearing act in big games.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

This is how the Seahawks deal with picks. Wes welker will be pummeled.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/29/bobby-wagner-says-seahawks-will-hit-broncos-if-they-run-pick-plays/

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Welker is an a traitor and arrogant full of himself a s s just keep talking welker !! you were nothing until the Patriots picked you up and Brady made you what you are  you don't deserve a super bowl ring  couldn't catch the the ball that would have helped Brady get his 4th SB  you stink and always will in my mind TWO people I want to fail this sunday  Manning and welker!!  go seahawks and sherman!

t

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Guy's a tool, hope he drops the game winning pass...again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to ANumber1Roy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course they stood a chance. They spotted Denver 24 at halftime in the first meeting and Talib destroyed Thomas in that match up.

What a stupid comment.

[/QUOTE]

Thomas already had one catch for 29 yards before Talib got taken out in the first quarter so I wouldn't call that shutting down. If anything Talib is soft for not getting the needle and trying to make a go for it after getting checked out. I know Welker would have attempted that if his ribs got hurt cause he's a real football player that puts it all out on the field. Talib is just saving himself for his payday but many of you guys will love Talib till he leaves for his payday and hate Welker for leaving for what he deserved to earn. Sad that Talib and Amendola gets more respect on this board when Talib's constantly getting hurt in big games and Amendola plays the disappearing act in big games.

[/QUOTE] Evidently you didn't watch the game because WW took out Talib in the second quarter and at that point he had held D.Thomas to one catch and 29 yards you figure it out with basic math, based upon time left in the game he would catch 3-4 for 65-85 yards ! I call that straight shutting him down! Especially since he's PM's best receiver.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

Of course.  We've been over that part many times here already.  BB wasn't saying it was one of the dirtiest hits he's ever seen, he was saying it's one of the worst sell jobs on a pick play he's ever seen.

But, for Welker to play dumb and lie outright, yes, it's embarrassing. Just admit it's a designed pick play like we all know it was and move on.

The issue I have is with it is, it was so egregious, it was clearly PI because he severly alters his route last minute and isn't even looking to receive the ball.

That's the very definition of Off PI.

[/QUOTE]

Is that right?  Well, thank you very much for the inside information.  When did you discuss with Belichick what he really meant?  Tell us, is personal access to Belichick regular or was this just a stroke of Luck?  Are you guys on a first name basis? 

Listen, if you don't want to answer those questions, just answer this one.  It is common knowledge that Belichick only provides the information he wants the public to know.  Given that, what is so special about your relationship with him that allows you to get information to which the public is not privy, and why doesn't Bill mind when you reveal such personal information but hates it from all others?

Do tell.   

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Guy's a tool, hope he drops the game winning pass...again.

[/QUOTE]

This!!

Sections
Shortcuts