welker is saying he dosent feel the same.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

welker is saying he dosent feel the same.

with all the hits the pats are getting with injuries and players missing the season,welker is saying he dosent feel the same.this is one player the pats need at 100 percent

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/03/wes-welker-says-i-dont-feel-the-same/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

Re: welker is saying he dosent feel the same.

it dosent surprise me,players will need to step up,its telling me they need to get players that can get it done.on both sides of the ball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

In Response to Re: welker is saying he dosent feel the same.:
    it dosent surprise me,players will need to step up,its telling me they need to get players that can get it done.on both sides of the ball.
    Posted by mosseffectredux

LOL!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

7 months removed from major knee surgery - you expected him to feel the same as before it happened???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

did I say that?im stateing what he said,and im saying the pats need him at 100 percent,and im adding players will need to step up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Well as long as we see both Hernandez and Edelman week 1 those two are going to have to help get things done inside will Welker continues to improve.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

I am worried about Edelman - havn't seen or heard of him in a while now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from b12696. Show b12696's posts

Of course he isn't, he tore his ACL (or MCL or both, I don't know) and his game is all about quickness. One reason I'm not too worried is Edelman, I really like that kid. He'll fill Welkers shoes nicely if Welker's not effective, which I'm not expecting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Duh!  That's a surprise.

It's going to take some time but he's obviously
    well ahead of any optimistic guesses back when...

Hell, I remember when people were writing this guy off period
    and then it was "well maybe second half of the season."
    Then the pundits were rolling out the PUP prognosis.

So here we are today a week plus before the Opening Day kickoff
    and he's still making progress...

That's a good thing...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i'd rather have him back at 80% and playing limited than no welker at all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

i'd rather have him back at 80% and playing limited than no welker at all.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Me too, the guy will still catch 90 passes and remove some of the pressure the new weapons will face this year and who knows maybe he improves as the season moves on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

did I say that?im stateing what he said,and im saying the pats need him at 100 percent,and im adding players will need to step up.

Don't think they need him at 100 percent.  He seems good at wherever he is now.  Teams will have to deal with the fact we have multiple threats at receiver, no matter who is in anymore.  He can do his thing this year with much less harassment than he got last year. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to welker is saying he dosent feel the same.:
    with all the hits the pats are getting with injuries and players missing the season,welker is saying he dosent feel the same.this is one player the pats need at 100 percent http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/03/wes-welker-says-i-dont-feel-the-same/

Well, yes and no. Is Welker important to the team? Yes. Is the team better with him at 100%? Of course.

Obviously, last years team relied on both Welker and Moss because there were limited options for the passing game. Edelman obviously made an impact last year, but was often injured.  Faulk obviously helped, but opponents know that he's likely blocking for Brady or involved in a screen play. With limited options, patriots became predictable.

However, this year's passing options are a little bit different. We've invested in 3 TEs with what appears to be HUGE upside potential. If the Patriots go back to basics and actually incorporate the TEs back into the passing game (apart from mere blocking duties) - it opens Brady's options AND may help the running game as well. It's up to O'Brien to find some creativity, mix things up to keep opponents off balance.  If he is successful in doing so, then we become less reliant on Welker to move the chains. 

That's my hope anyway....lol.Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: welker is saying he dosent feel the same. : Me too, the guy will still catch 90 passes and remove some of the pressure the new weapons will face this year and who knows maybe he improves as the season moves on.
    Posted by mthurl

just him being there is the leadership we need, players see him working hard and they should be inspired to work just as hard.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Is he saying how he does feel? Squishy?

I hope he doesn't feel squishy.

Sections
Shortcuts