Welker Mouthing Off

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: Welker Mouthing Off

Welker is a thug

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Did you see the interview or are you just taking this from what you read?  Don't bother answering because I already know the answer.

Just Rusty being Rusty.   Funny how I told you the Broncos were going to be the team to beat before the season started.  You better be praying the Broncos don't win on Sunday!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wonder if Sherman is gonna nail him during the game?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He said Sherman should do less interviews and worry about his play on the field.

My god.  If Welkie does not win a ring, I mean, whoa.  This guy is going to be hearing footsteps all night long and he best not drop any balls.

He also says he can take anyone 1 on 1.

"Quit doing one-on-ones, man," Welker laughed. "Every time I look up he's doing one-on-ones. Stick to the field, man, stick to the field."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000319339/article/wes-welker-on-facing-sherman-ill-take-anyone-1on1

BB made the right move here, regardless of what happens on Sunday. The self serving stuff was building here for a little while and I am starting to wonder if what Brady ended up doing for Moss, to force him passes, etc, to build stats to help him with his contract situation, which may have been more reason to walk from Welkie.

[/QUOTE]

I wonder if Fox will use the brilliant coaching move of benching Welker for the beginning of the game to teach him a lesson.  Bwhahahahaahahahahaha!  

It's hilarious because BB did that and it backfired and the patsies lost to the Jets in the biggest choke in the history of the NFL.  BB outcoached by Rex.  Bwahahhahahhahha!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Hey Queenie, you never did tell us if you worked from home today.  Looks like you've been posting all day AGAIN.  Tell us, do you really have a job?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you see the interview or are you just taking this from what you read?  Don't bother answering because I already know the answer.

Just Rusty being Rusty.   Funny how I told you the Broncos were going to be the team to beat before the season started.  You better be praying the Broncos don't win on Sunday!!

[/QUOTE]

Did you say that knowing this team would be decimated by injuries, Nostrdamus?

I never said a word about it not being NE vs Denver in the title game either.  We would have wiped the floor with them if we had even just 2 more starters available.

Gronk and Talib, for example and we're in the SB.

Way too many losses to overcome.

You better start praying the Donkeys do win, boy. You best hope, otherwise, you're cooked here for good.

[/QUOTE]

Excuses, excuses! 

You have no guarantees, at this point it is pure speculation.    The matter of fact is that I told you the Broncos were going to be the team to beat and guess what, they are in the SB as the favorite... they are the team to beat! I told you they would be clear back before the season started. 

At the same time I also told you Amendola wouldn't be anything you said he would be this season and that he can not stay on the field....  Right again!!

LOL at "You better start praying the Donkeys do win, boy. You best hope, otherwise, you're cooked here for good."

Everything I said was going to happen has happened.  Face it, you were wrong, again!  You have not proved me wrong about ANYTHING... while I continue to prove you wrong, time and again.  My streak continues!

I have predicted the Seahawks winning on Sunday, even have explained on here how they are going to do it.  But if the Broncos happen to win, what a complete disaster for you.  You will not live it down, you can bet on that.  Maybe you better start paying attention to what I have to say instead of continuing to push your garbage around here.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Welker never said he could beat Sherman 1-on-1 he just said 'yeah go ahead defend' but yes Welkie's got that mouth now for sure

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

He said Sherman should do less interviews and worry about his play on the field.

My god.  If Welkie does not win a ring, I mean, whoa.  This guy is going to be hearing footsteps all night long and he best not drop any balls.

"Quit doing one-on-ones, man," Welker laughed. "Every time I look up he's doing one-on-ones. Stick to the field, man, stick to the field."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000319339/article/wes-welker-on-facing-sherman-ill-take-anyone-1on1

BB made the right move here, regardless of what happens on Sunday. The self serving stuff was building here for a little while and I am starting to wonder if what Brady ended up doing for Moss, to force him passes, etc, to build stats to help him with his contract situation, which may have been more reason to walk from Welkie.

[/QUOTE]

I agree Welkers Ego became way too inflated and his mouth and presence was on the rise-God help us if he wins one?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I never said a word about it not being NE vs Denver in the title game either.  We would have wiped the floor with them if we had even just 2 more starters available.

You better start praying the Donkeys do win, boy. You best hope, otherwise, you're cooked here for good.

[/QUOTE]

Excuses, excuses! 

You have no guarantees, at this point it is pure speculation.    The matter of fact is that I told you the Broncos were going to be the team to beat and guess what, they are in the SB as the favorite... they are the team to beat! I told you they would be clear back before the season started. 

At the same time I also told you Amendola wouldn't be anything you said he would be this season and that he can not stay on the field....  Right again!!

LOL at "You better start praying the Donkeys do win, boy. You best hope, otherwise, you're cooked here for good."

Everything I said was going to happen has happened.  Face it, you were wrong, again!  You have not proved me wrong about ANYTHING... while I continue to prove you wrong, time and again.  My streak continues!

I have predicted the Seahawks winning on Sunday, even have explained on here how they are going to do it.  But if the Broncos happen to win, what a complete disaster for you.  You will not live it down, you can bet on that.  Maybe you better start paying attention to what I have to say instead of continuing to push your garbage around here.

[/QUOTE]

What?

So, you think Seattle wins but you predicted Denver as the winner before?

Contradict yourself much?

lmao

You're just trying to straddle both sides of the fence here:

1. You are gay for Welkie, obviously.

2. You are gay for Brady, so you don't want Gomie to win another SB.

Technically, you can't lose. LOL!

I think if Denver wins, Brady has a lot of questions to answer for our fanbase next year and beyond playing with one of the most talentedd rosters in football.

I just hope Goodell doesn't get involved on Sunday. There will be a lot of eyes watching that, but he's not out of the woods with it either.

[/QUOTE]

Can you read?  I said Denver was the team to beat.  They are favored!  That would make them the team to beat, wouldn't you agree?  Oh, and just as I predicted!   Dude, you gotta learn to be object and take the rose colored glasses off.  Hey, it's great to cheer on our team and be big fans, talk some smack to other fans, but you can't let those glasses blind out reality.  It makes you look like a fool.

Yeah, funny.... It pretty much turns out to be a no lose game for me.  It's not how I wanted it to go, but it's how I predicted it would go. 

If Denver wins, there are a lot of people who will question BB and why he can't get his offense some receivers weapons to throw to like Elway and the Broncos did.  You know, if you have a HOF QB, give him some talent to throw to.  And of course this will always lead to questioning BB and his bad decision concerning the Welker/Amendola situation. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

I think Welker can't handle the pressure. That's what I think.  He never really had good postseasons for the Pats.

[/QUOTE]

Haha!  Yeah, just last season in the postseason vs Texans Welker had 8 catches for 131 yards, then vs the Ravens he had 8 catches for 117 yards and 1 td.  You are right.. He didn't have good postseasons for the Pats.  Then the Pats let him go to Denver for Danny Amendola who had a total of 3 catches for 77 yards, 0 td's in 2 postseason games.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Welker's job has always been that of a secondary receiver, he was the outlet for Brady and he's now the outlet receiver for PM. Can he be covered? Yup just not by a Linebacker! So Seattle will probably have to play a dime package for most of the game. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Elway is not the GM. He did nothing. Please learn what Elway does. McDaniels, ironically set them up. McDaniels. 2010 draft, dealing Cutler, etc.  McDaniels.

Elways is a moron and might be half horse. 

The receivers here this year were good. The TEs were All Pro barring unforeseen issues.

You also act like Brady is handicapped by design. Sick. Absolutely sick. You're almost thrilled with the bad luck with the injuries, which makes you a troll.

Please go away. Many of us sat on this metal bleachers through 3-13 seasons. Go away, you poseur.

Ugh.

So awful.   I cannot stand weak character people like you and I know many here agree. You are not welcome and do not get what it means to be from New England. You'll never get it, phony.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Elway wasn't around when J. Thomas was drafted or when Welker was signed to the team?  Interesting.  I'm sure he had some say on those two moves, don't you think? Matter of fact, I think Elway has the final say on all football matters.  He helped put together a record breaking offense this season, pretty impressive.

Weak character?  Hahaha, that's funny coming from you.  Oh, and many here agree?  Speak up the many here who agree.  Wait, you mean all the posters with less then 100 posts.  Maybe.  And wasn't a vote put up a while ago on who people would like to see leave from here between me and you?  I remember you getting some votes, I think I had 1, lol!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wonder if Fox will use the brilliant coaching move of benching Welker for the beginning of the game to teach him a lesson.  Bwhahahahaahahahahaha!  

It's hilarious because BB did that and it backfired and the patsies lost to the Jets in the biggest choke in the history of the NFL.  BB outcoached by Rex.  Bwahahhahahhahha!

[/QUOTE]

It didn't backfire at all.  NE was running roughshod over your feeble D on the first drive without Welker before Brady's god awful decision and INT.

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahahaha!  Yes, "running roughshod"!!  Wait, you're not talking about all those passes from the "shutgun spread" are you?  Hilarious!  What a complete idiot you are.  Biggest choke in the history of the NFL.  Can't be made up.  Just can't.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Excuses, excuses! 

[/QUOTE]

What?

So, you think Seattle wins but you predicted Denver as the winner before?

Contradict yourself much?

lmao

You're just trying to straddle both sides of the fence here:

1. You are gay for Welkie, obviously.

2. You are gay for Brady, so you don't want Gomie to win another SB.

Technically, you can't lose. LOL!

I think if Denver wins, Brady has a lot of questions to answer for our fanbase next year and beyond playing with one of the most talentedd rosters in football.

I just hope Goodell doesn't get involved on Sunday. There will be a lot of eyes watching that, but he's not out of the woods with it either.

[/QUOTE]

Brady had the absolute worst roster in football.  13 ROOKIES!  Who does that?

Stick to Plinko

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.