Welker Mouthing Off

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: Welker Mouthing Off

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He said Sherman should do less interviews and worry about his play on the field.

My god.  If Welkie does not win a ring, I mean, whoa.  This guy is going to be hearing footsteps all night long and he best not drop any balls.

He also says he can take anyone 1 on 1.

"Quit doing one-on-ones, man," Welker laughed. "Every time I look up he's doing one-on-ones. Stick to the field, man, stick to the field."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000319339/article/wes-welker-on-facing-sherman-ill-take-anyone-1on1

BB made the right move here, regardless of what happens on Sunday. The self serving stuff was building here for a little while and I am starting to wonder if what Brady ended up doing for Moss, to force him passes, etc, to build stats to help him with his contract situation, which may have been more reason to walk from Welkie.

[/QUOTE]

I wonder if Fox will use the brilliant coaching move of benching Welker for the beginning of the game to teach him a lesson.  Bwhahahahaahahahahaha!  

It's hilarious because BB did that and it backfired and the patsies lost to the Jets in the biggest choke in the history of the NFL.  BB outcoached by Rex.  Bwahahhahahhahha!

[/QUOTE]

It didn't backfire at all.  NE was running roughshod over your feeble D on the first drive without Welker before Brady's god awful decision and INT.

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahahaha!  Yes, "running roughshod"!!  Wait, you're not talking about all those passes from the "shutgun spread" are you?  Hilarious!  What a complete idiot you are.  Biggest choke in the history of the NFL.  Can't be made up.  Just can't.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and they lost doing it, didn't they? I had it nailed for years. Brady sucks opening games in the shotgun spread finesse base, but Welkie on the bench proved he didn't have to be there to run that offense, stupid.

You're so dumb, it's beyond entertaining. We have morons here who think Welkie won us games in the postseason, SBs, etc, off the shotgun spread base. LOL

[/QUOTE]

But you said that they were "running roughshod".  Are you now claiming that they were not doing well?  Bwahahahahahahaa!  Busted again, being a lying idiot.  Which is it Queenie, was the shotgun spread working or not working?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Did you see the interview or are you just taking this from what you read?  Don't bother answering because I already know the answer.

Just Rusty being Rusty.   Funny how I told you the Broncos were going to be the team to beat before the season started.  You better be praying the Broncos don't win on Sunday!!

[/QUOTE]

Did you say that knowing this team would be decimated by injuries, Nostrdamus?

I never said a word about it not being NE vs Denver in the title game either.  We would have wiped the floor with them if we had even just 2 more starters available.

Gronk and Talib, for example and we're in the SB.

Way too many losses to overcome.

You better start praying the Donkeys do win, boy. You best hope, otherwise, you're cooked here for good.

[/QUOTE]

Excuses, excuses! 

You have no guarantees, at this point it is pure speculation.    The matter of fact is that I told you the Broncos were going to be the team to beat and guess what, they are in the SB as the favorite... they are the team to beat! I told you they would be clear back before the season started. 

At the same time I also told you Amendola wouldn't be anything you said he would be this season and that he can not stay on the field....  Right again!!

LOL at "You better start praying the Donkeys do win, boy. You best hope, otherwise, you're cooked here for good."

Everything I said was going to happen has happened.  Face it, you were wrong, again!  You have not proved me wrong about ANYTHING... while I continue to prove you wrong, time and again.  My streak continues!

I have predicted the Seahawks winning on Sunday, even have explained on here how they are going to do it.  But if the Broncos happen to win, what a complete disaster for you.  You will not live it down, you can bet on that.  Maybe you better start paying attention to what I have to say instead of continuing to push your garbage around here.

[/QUOTE]

What?

So, you think Seattle wins but you predicted Denver as the winner before?

Contradict yourself much?

lmao

You're just trying to straddle both sides of the fence here:

1. You are gay for Welkie, obviously.

2. You are gay for Brady, so you don't want Gomie to win another SB.

Technically, you can't lose. LOL!

I think if Denver wins, Brady has a lot of questions to answer for our fanbase next year and beyond playing with one of the most talentedd rosters in football.

I just hope Goodell doesn't get involved on Sunday. There will be a lot of eyes watching that, but he's not out of the woods with it either.

[/QUOTE]

Brady had the absolute worst roster in football.  13 ROOKIES!  Who does that?

Stick to Plinko

[/QUOTE]

Umm, I don't know? No NFL team had ever finished 12-4 due to their depth after 4 Pro Bowlers going down.

So, it's a first for BB. Another. Another first. Another trailblazing moment. His Canton intro will last days. Days.

Simply the greatest who ever lived.  When you leave the house tomorrow after doing the laundry for your ugly wife, buy an Economics 101 book, that way you might be able to retire by age 80.

LOL!

What a moron.

Seattle and SF are the two youngest teams in the league you rave about, NE is 3rd and you're asking "who does that"? off a lockout.

My god.

NEWSFLASH: The only perennial playoff team of the last decade to survive the lockout bulge has been BB's Pats.

Enjoy loser!

[/QUOTE]

Stop using my words!  I brought the word  "loser" here specifically for you because you are the biggest LOOOOOOO SIR!  Now stop using my words.  Bwhahahahahahaha!!  "Stop using my words"  Remember when you said that?  That was awesome!  God, you sure are a loser.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Was Elway around when Dumie hoodwinked the team and his two front office guys got pulled for DUIs this spring?

Be careful.

If Denver does not win this game, everything you say here is compromised and you come off more so like the bandwagon tool you are, obviously.

Denver has to win to justify your premise.

Elway has no final say and is not the GM, nor Dir of Player Personnel.  He's a figurehead.

He's an idiot when it comes to finances.  I don't think he gets it, actually.  If they lose, they're cooked for years.

John Elways role with the Denver Broncos when hired...

His role will consist of directing the team’s football operations, overseeing the head coach and G.M. (for now) Brian Xanders.

Elway also will have final say over the personnel decisions, making him essentially the General Manager.  He’ll also lead the search for a new coach.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Was Elway around when Dumie hoodwinked the team and his two front office guys got pulled for DUIs this spring?

Be careful.

If Denver does not win this game, everything you say here is compromised and you come off more so like the bandwagon tool you are, obviously.

Elway has no final say and is not the GM, nor Dir of Player Personnel.  He's a figurehead.

He's an idiot when it comes to finances.  I don't think he gets it, actually.  If they lose, they're cooked for years.

His role will consist of directing the team’s football operations, overseeing the head coach and G.M. (for now) Brian Xanders.

Elway also will have final say over the personnel decisions, making him essentially the General Manager.  He’ll also lead the search for a new coach.

[/QUOTE]

He's a figurehead.   He's a token. He's Cam Neely to the Bruins but he is not the GM. Neely is not the GM, nor is Elway.  

You clearly do not understand infrastructure in organizations.  LOL

[/QUOTE]

Queenie, isn't it past midnight in your zone?  Don't you have to work in the morning?  Boss isn't gonna be happy when you don't show up AGAIN.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Be careful.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's a figurehead.   He's a token. He's Cam Neely to the Bruins but he is not the GM. Neely is not the GM, nor is Elway.  

[/QUOTE]

I just stated what his role was when he was hired.  Are you disputing it? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Did you see the interview or are you just taking this from what you read?  Don't bother answering because I already know the answer.

Just Rusty being Rusty.   Funny how I told you the Broncos were going to be the team to beat before the season started.  You better be praying the Broncos don't win on Sunday!!

Did you say that knowing this team would be decimated by injuries, Nostrdamus?

I never said a word about it not being NE vs Denver in the title game either.  We would have wiped the floor with them if we had even just 2 more starters available.

Gronk and Talib, for example and we're in the SB.

Way too many losses to overcome.

You better start praying the Donkeys do win, boy. You best hope, otherwise, you're cooked here for good.

[/QUOTE]

Excuses, excuses! 

You have no guarantees, at this point it is pure speculation.    The matter of fact is that I told you the Broncos were going to be the team to beat and guess what, they are in the SB as the favorite... they are the team to beat! I told you they would be clear back before the season started. 

At the same time I also told you Amendola wouldn't be anything you said he would be this season and that he can not stay on the field....  Right again!!

LOL at "You better start praying the Donkeys do win, boy. You best hope, otherwise, you're cooked here for good."

Everything I said was going to happen has happened.  Face it, you were wrong, again!  You have not proved me wrong about ANYTHING... while I continue to prove you wrong, time and again.  My streak continues!

I have predicted the Seahawks winning on Sunday, even have explained on here how they are going to do it.  But if the Broncos happen to win, what a complete disaster for you.  You will not live it down, you can bet on that.  Maybe you better start paying attention to what I have to say instead of continuing to push your garbage around here.

[/QUOTE]

What?

So, you think Seattle wins but you predicted Denver as the winner before?

Contradict yourself much?

lmao

You're just trying to straddle both sides of the fence here:

1. You are gay for Welkie, obviously.

2. You are gay for Brady, so you don't want Gomie to win another SB.

Technically, you can't lose. LOL!

I think if Denver wins, Brady has a lot of questions to answer for our fanbase next year and beyond playing with one of the most talentedd rosters in football.

I just hope Goodell doesn't get involved on Sunday. There will be a lot of eyes watching that, but he's not out of the woods with it either.

[/QUOTE]

Brady had the absolute worst roster in football.  13 ROOKIES!  Who does that?

Stick to Plinko

[/QUOTE]

Umm, I don't know? No NFL team had ever finished 12-4 due to their depth after 4 Pro Bowlers going down.

So, it's a first for BB. Another. Another first. Another trailblazing moment. His Canton intro will last days. Days.

Simply the greatest who ever lived.  When you leave the house tomorrow after doing the laundry for your ugly wife, buy an Economics 101 book, that way you might be able to retire by age 80.

LOL!

What a moron.

Seattle and SF are the two youngest teams in the league you rave about, NE is 3rd and you're asking "who does that"? off a lockout.

My god.

NEWSFLASH: The only perennial playoff team of the last decade to survive the lockout bulge has been BB's Pats.

Enjoy loser!

[/QUOTE]

13 Rookies troll.  No one has a team with 13 rookies, because it's IGNORANT! 

That makes BB ignorant.  13 rookies replacing last years garbage, next year more rookies to replace this years garbage and on and on and on.

3rd youngest is an average fool. They'd be first if BB would stop picking up relics to plug holes.  The only holes they're plugging is that hole in the toilet, where the crap goes down.

Yup, it was a great accomplishment for Brady.  To bring all that trash and hole filling crap that far, was quite the task.

Thank you TB, in spite of the pathetic GM who gave you rookies and a bottom ranked D AGAIN, you did good.

Oh, and that 12-4 record was the result of beating who?  1 play-off team?   Bwahaha

God, you're stupid.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Be careful.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I just stated what his role was when he was hired.  Are you disputing it? 

[/QUOTE]

Umm, yeah, but he's not the GM.   You said he was the GM.

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, almost 1 AM and Queenie is still posting?  Looks like it'll be another day "working from home" hey there, Queenie?  Bwahhaahahahahahahaha!  "working"!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

John Elway is the Director of Player Personnel, Executive VP of Football Operations/de facto General Manager.  You are 100% wrong when you say he does not have final say in football decisions.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

John Elway is the Director of Player Personnel, Executive VP of Football Operations/de facto General Manager.  You are 100% wrong when you say he does not have final say in football decisions.

[/QUOTE]

No, he is not. He is the VP and Director of Football Operations which is a token title.

You're a teenager or a very dumb adult. It's fascinating.

Tom Heckert, the DUI neanderthal has that title, you idiot. My god, are you dumb. 

Heckert has also never really succeeded. Here is who Elway hired:

[/QUOTE]

Almost 1:30 Eastern and Queenie is still posting.  Better put on a pot of coffee.  Bwhahahahahahahahaa!  Working from home today, Queenie?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No no no no no!   Only BB has that kind of power in the NFL.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, he is not. He is the VP and Director of Football Operations which is a token title.

You're a teenager or a very dumb adult. It's fascinating.

Tom Heckert, the DUI neanderthal has that title, you idiot. My god, are you dumb. 

Heckert has also never really succeeded. Here is who Elway hired:

[/QUOTE]

Actually Matt Russell has the title of Director of Player Personnel.  Heckert title is Director of Pro Personnel, Elway is listed as Executive VP of Football Operations/General Manager.

Bottom line is John Elway has final say in football decisions

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wonder if Sherman is gonna nail him during the game?

[/QUOTE]

Recently, former thug LB Bill Romanoski said that for Seattle to win this game, a Bronco player has to be carted off the field. Sorry if this offends, but he is absolutely right. Seattle must be instill fear in the Broncos. The 'Hawks must be extremely physical with the Denver receivers and players...and turn this game into a street fight. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

He said Sherman should do less interviews and worry about his play on the field.

My god.  If Welkie does not win a ring, I mean, whoa.  This guy is going to be hearing footsteps all night long and he best not drop any balls.

"Quit doing one-on-ones, man," Welker laughed. "Every time I look up he's doing one-on-ones. Stick to the field, man, stick to the field."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000319339/article/wes-welker-on-facing-sherman-ill-take-anyone-1on1

BB made the right move here, regardless of what happens on Sunday. The self serving stuff was building here for a little while and I am starting to wonder if what Brady ended up doing for Moss, to force him passes, etc, to build stats to help him with his contract situation, which may have been more reason to walk from Welkie.

[/QUOTE]

imbecilic posts like this from u REALLY make me wanna see Denver win...watching u and way too many of your fellow petty ingrates look for any reason at all to bust on Welker after what he gave ur sacred Pats- how dare he want to get paid for being the most productive receiver in the game for 6 years! He should pay the Pats for the privilege of playing for them! - us going to make seeing him with the Lombardi that much better. And Danny IR was a crap move no matter how u twist it. Great Value u got there!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANumber1Roy. Show ANumber1Roy's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

imbecilic posts like this from u REALLY make me wanna see Denver win...watching u and way too many of your fellow petty ingrates look for any reason at all to bust on Welker after what he gave ur sacred Pats- how dare he want to get paid for being the most productive receiver in the game for 6 years! He should pay the Pats for the privilege of playing for them! - us going to make seeing him with the Lombardi that much better. And Danny IR was a crap move no matter how u twist it. Great Value u got there!

[/QUOTE]

He took less to go to Denver. It's complete selfishness and arrogance on his part.

He rejected 16 million guaranteed, which means he would have been paid 8 this year vs the 4 or 5 (whatever it is) this year.

Welker may not even be able to play next year, certainly not at 8 million.  You call that value? LOL

[/QUOTE]

He got less guaranteed from New England if anything. They countered with incentives including making All Pro and playing 75% offensive snaps of season. Belicheck already benched him to start the previous season so what makes you think he wouldn't purposely cut his playing time to not reach that incentive. The fact Welker gave them a chance to match after being low balled and underpaid among his peers for his production shows he was willing to remain a Patriot. Instead Belicheck got cute signing Glass Amendola which did absolutely nothing in the big games but drop passes that people like you cried about Welker doing when he is among the most targeted and reliable players we had. Easy to be among the top in drops when you play more and are targeted more than everyone. Welker winning a Superbowl would be karma for Pat fans that wanted him gone after all the good years he gave the team. I'm glad Welker's run in with Talib caused Belicheck to lose cause his ignorance of refusing to pay production and drafting poorly refusing to listen to his scouting department regarding Tavon Wilson and Duron Harmon are why his teams lack depth and start undrafted rookies.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Welker is my least favorite former Patriot. Hernandez is a close second

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANumber1Roy. Show ANumber1Roy's posts

Welker is one of my favorite Patriots after Brady,Bledsoe,and Parcel drafted Patriot defenders. One of the hardest working WR's in the NFL that was underappreciated by this fan base.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANumber1Roy. Show ANumber1Roy's posts

Can't forget Troy Brown