welker mvp. volmer rookie of the year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dplav. Show dplav's posts

welker mvp. volmer rookie of the year?

just to start a forum for opinions on mvp-wes welker,rookie of the year-seabass(volmer)are my votes. seabass could also get my vote for 12th player as he certianly improved the o-line when he was in there

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: welker mvp. volmer rookie of the year?

I could see WW for MVP, without him the Pats have nothing on offense. I don't believe Vollmer has played enough to warrant ROY...though  I really happy him what a find with 58th pick. ROY most likely will go to Harvin. 

If you meant just the Pats then yes WW-MVP... Vollmer-ROY

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

What do you call it  when people are afraid of Santa Claus? ...... Claustrophobia
    HAHAHAHH HOHOHOHOHO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Why is Santa so Jolly?  he knows where all the bad girls live...HOHOHOHO!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

For the Patriots, I think you are on the money.  For the NFL, well first no OL has ever won rookie of the year so it's not going to happen this year.

As far as league MVP goes, it's a popularity contest and Manning is the guy who does SNL not Welker. 

Consider this- Last year Manning was 5th in passer rating and TD's, and 6th in yards, while leading a 7th ranked defense to 2nd place in thier division (behind Titans).  Manning won the MVP, possibly the least deserving MVP I've ever seen.  He may win the Nobel peace prize this year.

While Brees and Warner were both better than Manning last year Rivers stood out.  1st in TD's, 1st in Passer rating, with more yards and less INT than Manning.  Rivers also led his team with thier 25th ranked defense to win thier division and beat the Colts in the Playoffs.

I'm not a fan of Rivers (I think he's a loudmouth) but the lesson here is the AP will give Manning the MVP whether he deserves it or not.  Unless somebody breaks a record like LT or Brady did (2006, 2007) it will go to him.  The difference this year is that Manning actually deserves it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Welker is definitely the MVP.  Not sure about the rookies.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Johnnie Knox warrants consideration, but he is on a losing team.

Sections
Shortcuts