Welker on Manning: "He's so accurate"

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Welker on Manning:

In response to NedBraden's comment:

Wait until it's apparent their rapport with one another won't be close to what Brady and Welker had here.

Also, one more hit for Gomer and the wobbly ball he now throws willl be even more so.

Interesting how our mods here delete others and my posts for no reason, but allow a clear Broncos troll to troll and spam our board.

Should tell you something shouldn't it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The best thing for Welker and Manning: 

In a big post season game, Manning will throw the big interception late, and that will spare Welker from taking heat over key drops in the same situation, or debates over whether he should have caught a game clinching pass. 

I don't know what's sweeter: that you are headed for Bronco fan heartache or that you are in denial of that fact despite all the evidence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

The best thing for Welker and Manning: 

In a big post season game, Manning will throw the big interception late, and that will spare Welker from taking heat over key drops in the same situation, or debates over whether he should have caught a game clinching pass. 

FTW! Hilarious. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Really, what else do you expect him to say.  What a ridiculous thread!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I really don't understand what the mods are thinking. This guy's behavior on this board is the most straightforward example of trolling, yet they don't ban him?

This guy puts the Jets trolls to shame.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

I am not a troll. I have been here before.  Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

He better be!!! Put the ball where its not an easy one for Welkie in a big spot, well, you'll see!!! I'M SURE OF IT.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TebowOwnsBrady's comment:

I am not a troll. I have been here before.  Laughing

Hahaha, so you been here trolling before then!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Photobucket

Manning is so good he didn't need to win a Playoff game to get them into the divisional round of the Playoffs.  Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Manning might be accurate now but just wait until the playoffs when Manning gets all noodle armed like last year. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Photobucket

Manning is so good he didn't need to win a Playoff game to get them into the divisional round of the Playoffs.  Laughing

But you do need to win to get in to the AFC championship..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Look who they played in the regular season!  They had one win against a good team, the Ravens.  But the Ravens were on a losing streak at that point.  Broncos lost to Falcons, Texans and Patriots.  Your argument is pretty sad when you take this into consideration.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

Look who they played in the regular season!  They had one win against a good team, the Ravens.  But the Ravens were on a losing streak at that point.  Broncos lost to Falcons, Texans and Patriots.  Your argument is pretty sad when you take this into consideration.

I was hoping you would bring this up.  Look at your division....  lmao!!  

If not for being in the worst division in Football, I doubt you would ever make the Playoffs. 

And lets not forget... At the beginning of the season last year, The Bronco's had one of the toughest SOS's in the league.  

Your argument is pretty sad as well.   Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Welker has obviously never played with Gomer when it is cold outside.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

If not for being in the worst division in Football, I doubt you would ever make the Playoffs. 

And lets not forget... At the beginning of the season last year, The Bronco's had one of the toughest SOS's in the league.  

You've got the Chargers, the Chiefs (Power ranking: 30) and the Raiders (Power Ranked 32). Your division is by FAR worse then ours 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Patriots opponent season w/l record = 107-99-2

Broncos oppopnent season w/l record = 104-104

LOL @ you saying Bronco's had one of the toughest SOS in the league at 104-104

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I don't understand why you guys keep responding to a 13 year old!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Patriots opponent season w/l record = 107-99-2

Broncos oppopnent season w/l record = 104-104

LOL @ you saying Bronco's had one of the toughest SOS in the league at 104-104

Can't read , can you? At the BEGINNING of last season they had one of the toughest SOS's in the league.   Laughing

It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps.

yup, and when it counted Gomer threw another heart breaking INT!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I don't understand why you guys keep responding to a 13 year old!

Because it's fun to tool the losers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps.

What are you talking about beginning?  Before the season started? Hahahaha!!

You can't even make an intelligent argument!

Sections
Shortcuts