Welker on Manning: "He's so accurate"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Re: Welker on Manning:

They removed the guys post? That's pitiful. C'mon. Free country and all that.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to TebowOwnsBrady's comment:

To all the people saying that Manning always chokes in the playoffs should really look up some stats.

Peyton Manning = CHOKE!!!

INT vs Ravens in OT to lose playoff game  = CHOKE!!!

Choke!  Bwahahahahaha!!

LOL!

Gomer I think leads the NFL for QBs (in history) for 1 and dones with like 8 or something.  I would not be shocked if he tosses 2 or 3 INTs again in the first playoff game yet again. It's what he does.  Should be an interesting season for him in possibly his last season as a QB.

[/QUOTE]

I have a question, do you think Manning is in the top 3 of biggest underachieving QB's of all time?  I mean, sure he has had a successful career if you are looking at wins and passing stats but if the ultimate goal is to win Super Bowls, Peyton only has one of them.  With all that he has personally done he really should have more. 

Agree or disagree?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

Tom Brady is 3-0 in SB's as a caretaker QB with a Great Belichick defense. He looks remarkably similar to Peyton Manning in every category since that superior defense (and Spygate)  fell apart..... Just like Manning's Colts Bend don't break defense.

Don't forget a quality run game, and a great clutch kicker!

Pre video-taping versus post video-taping. Tuck rule fiasco. Extremely lenient DB and Safety bump calls (the rams looked like they were being molested).

Not gonna go so far as saying the Pats were completely lucky, but they did get a healthy share of 'advantageous scenarios' that helped them considerably.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Brady2Amendola's comment:

[QUOTE]

If you look at the teams Records coming into the week that they played either the Patriots or the Broncos  the Patriots opponents were 61-57-1 while the broncos opponents were 46-75 

That means that the teams the Patriots played had a Win Loss percentage of 51.2% while the teams the Broncos played had a WLP of 38%

This CLEARLY Proves that the Patriots had a Tougher schedule then the Broncos 

**Note: The Broncos opponents played 121 games before they played Denver. The Patriots opponents played 119 games before they played NE. The Broncos had more games due to playing teams who had later bye weeks**

WOW!  End of argument right there!  Well Done!  Bronco fan troll can not defend this stat.  But again, it clearly shows this little kid doesn't know anything about football.  He is in over his head right now.

BTW, Didn't the Pats beat the Broncos last season? Yes! Hahahahaha!!

Didn't the Pats go further in the playoffs then the Broncos? Yes! Hahahahaha!

Kid needs to zip it. Wait until week 12.

[/QUOTE]

What is there to defend? Everyone in the world knows the AFC East has been 1 of the worst divisions in football for many, many years now.  Are you gonna sit here and tell me they are not?  I never said the AFC West was the toughest division.  Stay on topic here kids. Facts are facts. The fact is.... The Patriots have had a very easy road to the Playoffs for years, and years. Have fun trying to come up for an excuse for that one kids. 

[/QUOTE]

This stupidity has been trashed many times.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

To all the people saying that Manning always chokes in the playoffs should really look up some stats.

Peyton Manning = CHOKE!!!

INT vs Ravens in OT to lose playoff game  = CHOKE!!!

Choke!  Bwahahahahaha!!

LOL!

Gomer I think leads the NFL for QBs (in history) for 1 and dones with like 8 or something.  I would not be shocked if he tosses 2 or 3 INTs again in the first playoff game yet again. It's what he does.  Should be an interesting season for him in possibly his last season as a QB.

I have a question, do you think Manning is in the top 3 of biggest underachieving QB's of all time?  I mean, sure he has had a successful career if you are looking at wins and passing stats but if the ultimate goal is to win Super Bowls, Peyton only has one of them.  With all that he has personally done he really should have more. 

Agree or disagree?

Agree. He's John Elway. The most overrated of his era.  It's the truth. He's Elway.  

Great stats, better TD/INT ratio, but he played in a dome. Elway did not.  When outside, Manning is not as good. Each were notoriously bad in the postseason, minus Elway who played in the easier AFC in the 1980s.  Manning, meanwhile played in the tough AFC playoffs and laid eggs over and over.

You could at least understand an easier conference and then a collapse like Elway, but for Manning to be that much worse in the postseason vs regular season has always been pretty bad.

And, we know, the only reason Elway owns any ring is because the Broncos skirted the cap 2 years in a row, which clearly gave Denver a distinct advantage.

you're an idiot

and after this past week u got no right saying anything about any other organization-u got to be kidding me

[/QUOTE]

What in the last week reflects poorly on the Pats organization?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Do true facts include Ned's?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I believe he would have more SBs if he ever inherited a stellar defense. When the Colts won it, they were ranked last against the run until Bob Sanders returned. BS's presents changed the entire defense's mind set and they played at another level. Other than that, defensively, the Colts have blown chunks nearly every year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

TebowOwnsBrady...most likely Leon the Jets fan
    Evil's work computer name ( don't tell the boss )

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

I believe he would have more SBs if he ever inherited a stellar defense. When the Colts won it, they were ranked last against the run until Bob Sanders returned. BS's presents changed the entire defense's mind set and they played at another level. Other than that, defensively, the Colts have blown chunks nearly every year.

From 2001 through 2008 the Colts allowed less points than the Pats half the time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

From 2001 through 2008 the Colts allowed less points than the Pats half the time.

[/QUOTE]

Team Opponent Points per Game

Year.  Rank.

2001    #6  Patriots.  17

#32 Colts.   30.4

2002    #7  Colts. 19.6

#17 Patriots  21.6

2003    #1 Patriots. 15.5 

#19 Colts.  21.1

2004    #2 Patriots. 16.4

#19 Colts.  21.9

2005    #2 Colts.  15.8

#17 Patriots. 20.4

2006    #2 Patriots.  16.4

#18  Colts.    21.2

2007    #1 Patriots. 17.0

#2 Colts.   17.1

2008    #7 Colts.    18.9

#8 Patriots.  19.3

2009    #6 Patriots.    18.7

#7 Colts.    18.8

2010    #8 Patriots.    20.1

#23  Colts.    23.8

2011   #11  Patriots. 20.7

#28  Colts.  26.9

2012   #11 Patriots.  21.5

#21  Colts.  24.2   (#4    Denver.  19.2)

Your math skills are a little off...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

To all the people saying that Manning always chokes in the playoffs should really look up some stats. 6 times Manning has been intercepted off a deflected ball his WR did not catch. His team has led in the final 5:00 minutes 5 times and the defense choked it up. Has led in the last 40 seconds four times and the defense choked it away. Three overtime losses, and two last possessions where his FG kicker missed the FG that could have won the game. Also Manning has only had two postseasons where his INTs were more than his TD's and one of those was his SB winning season. So  his defense has choked a lot more than he has, just look at last year for example. Also it takes a team to win a SB not a single player. When Brady won his SB's his defense was stacked and I'm not even going to talk about spygate. TEAMS win SB's NOT INDIVIDUALS.

I have it on good authority from this very forum that you are not allowed to blame the defense for last minute collapses.  Occassionally you can blame the kicker, but it's really all on the QB.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

lol.... Facts confuse you clowns.

The funny thing is, I'm a Colt fan. You clowns always use to say the AFC South was the worst division.... Now its the AFC West..... BAHAHAHAHA!!!   

Good luck winning anything this year. The Dolphins and Jets will own your pathetic division from now on. The Patriots are finished. Its called  "Karma". Laughing

Karma, my friend, is that with all the Peyton slamming that goes on around here, the two SBs the Pats lost, they got beat by Peyton's little brother.

That for the tuck rule, there was the Tyree helmet catch.

That for the greatness of the Pats QB and his favorite targets, they failed to make the plays that would have iced those games when they quite literally had the ball in their hands.

That's Karma.

And I would not trade the heartache of those SBs for not making it that far, or not making the playoffs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

This is lost on the locals because it diminishes their arguments.  Fact of the matter is that Brady has been subject to the same situation since 08.  Its pretty difficult to overcome.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wait until it's apparent their rapport with one another won't be close to what Brady and Welker had here.

Also, one more hit for Gomer and the wobbly ball he now throws willl be even more so.

Interesting how our mods here delete others and my posts for no reason, but allow a clear Broncos troll to troll and spam our board.

Should tell you something shouldn't it?

LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Wes is right. Peyton Manning is unbelievably accurate. His problem has been choking in big games. He's been gagging in big games ever since his college days at Tennessee.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

That's an interesting stat. How did they compare between '01-'04? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

That's a fair comparison. Thanks.

Sections
Shortcuts