Welker situation

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Welker situation

I see jints is posting his usual in depth analysis

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

In Response to Re: Welker situation:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welker situation : I guess the question is would the Bears rather pay Forte $7M this year or Wes $9M this year? Would the Pats want to give up 2 #2's for Forte, when they used a #2 and #3 last year for the same position? My assumption is that both teams have no interest
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]
    Yes I can see the Bear and Pats making out on this. Forte is Chicago's franchise player so they would have to bring in a great player to make up for his production, between Welker and Bush they've probably got his all-around yardage as well as Welker with Marshall vastly improving their red zone offense. The Pats lose Welker but brought in Lloyd and get Forte with two capable back ups. Forte replaces some of the lost short yardage from Welker and gives the Pats their first real running threat since Dillon. Imagine Brady's play action game with Forte in the backfield..

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

you should take a lot of pride in what you accomplish with your limited gifts

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Welker situation:
    [QUOTE]Welker isn't going anywhere.  A Welker 3 year deal is the perfect deal, Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

I agree with both points. Get him a three year deal, and lets move on.