Welker to Denver. Done Deal.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Welker to Denver. Done Deal.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: Welker to Denver. Done Deal.

now we can move forward, he never wanted to stay anyways. This will make the Broncos tougher.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

2 year deal...you have got to be kidding me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

not sure they made the right move letting him walk. we will know for sure by the time the offseason ends. they really need to keep Lloyd now... or sign Jennings.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

geezus!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

Says we made a last ditch effort to keep him....that probably pi$$ed him off more...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

2 year deal?  If true, then Welker left for personnal reasons as he was asking for a longer deal from the Pats.  Too sad!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Wes Welker lands a two-year, $12 million deal from the Broncos.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lombardi479. Show lombardi479's posts

Who are the Pats signed WRs now?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Wes Welker lands a two-year, $12 million deal from the Broncos.

Appears this may be less than what the Pats may have been willing to pay?  Seems more and more pointing to a personal reason to leave.  IE - If the Pats aren't loyal enough to pay me, why should I stay and give them a discount.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

2 years and $12M sounds simply unbelievable?? What did the Pats offer him? 2/$10??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

2 measly years at 6 mil per??? Can somebody tell me what the hell just happened here???

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

If Welker truly signed with Denver out of spite then what does that say about him and his professionalism? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

$6 mil per year? Holy balls... clearly a personal/ego issue. Screw off Welker. You're not needed here.

We offered him $8-$9 mil per year with $16mil guaranteed for 3 years last offseason, and this hack moves on to a top rival for a 2-year, $6mil per year deal.

Good riddance. Your bloated ego and sense of personal worth isn't needed here. Can't wait to see you come over the middle with Mayo and Spikes waiting. 

We'll beat your a-s with defense and perimeter receivers who can seperate and be effective beyond 15 yards down the field.

As I said, good, f'ing, riddance.

Who are those perimieter receivers you're talking about?

This is BB's ego that caused Welker to walk

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

What a little b!tch wes is. He complains about not getting a a longer offer that two years from the pats this past year then signs a two year deal with the broncos. Go f ck yourself wes. Little baby. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

2 measly years at 6 mil per??? Can somebody tell me what the hell just happened here???

the pats blew it. Whether it was financially or relationship or both (it seems like both). Uncle Bill's gotta make some magic happen and either find a diamond in the rough or sign Jennings. Hard to thik their receiving corps will be better this year than last year. Definitely not good news.. love or hate welker, he was a good ballplayer and gave you production. Production that will be hard to reproduce.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

$6 mil per year? Holy balls... clearly a personal/ego issue. Screw off Welker. You're not needed here.

We offered him $8-$9 mil per year with $16mil guaranteed for 3 years last offseason, and this hack moves on to a top rival for a 2-year, $6mil per year deal.

Good riddance. Your bloated ego and sense of personal worth isn't needed here. Can't wait to see you come over the middle with Mayo and Spikes waiting. 

We'll beat your a-s with defense and perimeter receivers who can seperate and be effective beyond 15 yards down the field.

As I said, good, f'ing, riddance.

Who are those perimieter receivers you're talking about?

This is BB's ego that caused Welker to walk

No, it's Welker ego that caused Welker to walk. Belichick offered him a huge contract with more guaranted money, more money per year, and of a greater length. That's on Welker, not Belichick.

Bug off, Wes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

the pats blew it. Whether it was financially or relationship or both (it seems like both). Uncle Bill's gotta make some magic happen and either find a diamond in the rough or sign Jennings. Hard to thik their receiving corps will be better this year than last year. Definitely not good news.. love or hate welker, he was a good ballplayer and gave you production. Production that will be hard to reproduce.

Bye, bye. Troll. Welcome to the ignore list. Stick to talking about the Dolphins, AKA the champions of March.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

Wow, talk about the over reaction from my fellow Patriot fans.  Please remind me how many SBs we won since he got here?  He was a great wr for us while he was here, and helped us win a lot games and helped us into the playoffs repeatedly, but c'mon?  It will be ok, Kraft didn't get Brady on a deal just to pocket the rest, he will spend it and reinvest.  We have other holes to fill notably on the def. this all should be obvious, to us all, by now.  I am sure Brady will have someone to throw the ball to. We won't miss welker, except when he plays against us, doh!