1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

welker wars green tshirt to press conference

welker is a riot...bright green tshirt up at the podium

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: welker wars green tshirt to press conference

I'm currently waring no t-shirt :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Oh Oh that means he has to sit the first series next week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Are you guys trying to invent issues? Maybe the Pats sport the green turfs in Gillette to taunt the Jets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Gasp....I wonder what he will wars next. i cannot wait..please keep us posted on his wars progress. the suspense is killing me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I was surprised at how little respect Brady gave the Jets and Rex Ryan after the game. When asked about preparing for a Rex Ryan defense, Brady said it's like preparing for any other defense; Bills, Cowboys, whatever. He also then went on to say they left a lot of points out on the field by their own mistakes. I took it as a rare moment of disrespect and hatred for a team and their coach, because it was an obvious chance for him to say something sportsman like and instead he stuffed it in their rears. I loved it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Jets only real offense has been smacktalking all week. 
    They reap what they sow.  Maybe Rex will shut up now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: welker wars green tshirt to press conference:
    [QUOTE]I was surprised at how little respect Brady gave the Jets and Rex Ryan after the game. When asked about preparing for a Rex Ryan defense, Brady said it's like preparing for any other defense; Bills, Cowboys, whatever. He also then went on to say they left a lot of points out on the field by their own mistakes. I took it as a rare moment of disrespect and hatred for a team and their coach, because it was an obvious chance for him to say something sportsman like and instead he stuffed it in their rears. I loved it.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

I just watched his news conference on the teams web site and he seemed different.  Like he was pi$$ed at something.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: welker wars green tshirt to press conference:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: welker wars green tshirt to press conference : I just watched his news conference on the teams web site and he seemed different.  Like he was pi$$ed at something.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]
    He over threw it a good portion of the day, he had receivers that are usually money drop passes and his OL let him get hit with poor coverage. He hates the Jets and wanted to blow them out, which should of and could of happened today. The man competes and it's nice to see him put out a little different personality than the usual cut and dry.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Well green in Boston is not a bad choice, remember that is the Celtics color and he looked good in it. I don't see the PATS letting him go, I just don't. He is a great player and respects the game. He is BB'stype of player!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Please tell me he also used the word "feet" or "foot" a few times....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

it was just odd... i thought it was definately on purpose as a subliminal message... same thing he did with the feet remarks... i guess no one picked up on it... but as I was watching the press conference...that was the first thing i thought of... the way he thinks... basically saying we own you with out saying a word...   just think of all the crap they have to endure...brady was probably pissed because he thought we should have put the hammer down...and we didnt.. i could def see his persepctive as well...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Does anyone else find it funny the difference between insults of both teams?

For the Pats it's things like wearing green tee-shirts after a win and not mentioning what part of the game the Jets played well

For the Jets it's tweets and how bad the Pats are and how lucky they were and it will be different next time

Talk about night and day

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiefret. Show chiefret's posts

The Pats do their talking on the field. Ratchet Jaw Rex and his band of thugs, LT, Cromartie, Revis et al don't get it. The Pats now have a viable running game and our D is getting better. Big Al is motivated and has to be double teamed,  I doubt that the Jests make the PO's.