Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Welker

Should NE give him a big money contract? To me he is great in the regular season and is obviously Brady's security blanket. Come the playoffs though it seems opposition teams are able to blot him out of the game and nullify him or he comes up with a key drop like today. Pats need a deep threat at wide receiver and obviously need to spend money on the secondary as priorities. Does that put giving Welker a new big contract down the list?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Welker

Still need to sign him...and get a WR who can run the outside routes. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The guy has no rings.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Welker had an epic drop but Brady needs to throw that pass better. If he hits him in stride they probably have the ball within the 10 yard line. They have cap room to sign Welker and fix the defense. They need to do a better job evaluating DB's in the draft though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Does he give the Pats a "dropped SB pass for the possible win" discount?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Welker would have been Superbowl MVP in 2007 if Asante Samuels holds the interception. Don't tell me he comes up small in big games. You don't know what you're talking about. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to Re: Welker:
    Welker would have been Superbowl MVP in 2007 if Asante Samuels holds the interception. Don't tell me he comes up small in big games. You don't know what you're talking about. 
    Posted by murghkhor

I don't think he is as effective in big games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Let him go back to Miami and suffer the rest of his career.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think you sign him, but you better realize what you have - an aging possession receiver that will cost you huge money. Not surprised he dropped that ball, it was a route that took him way out of his comfort zone and he athletically looked poor (and short) on a play a big time wide receiver would of made in his sleep. That was the game right there.

I think if I see Kyle Love as one of our starting defensive lineman next year I'm going to throw up. I've never seen a guy that big get tossed around like a rag doll so consistently. This guy single handily killed our run defense today, making their offense way too balanced. 

Just a heart breaking end to a very surprising season. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

tha pass could've thrown better, you can't put that on Welker but it yep, it's catchable, I still want him in Pats uniform next year

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

Buckner

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

That was not a drop by Welker. Look at that throw again! It was up high and behind Welker. He had to turn around and it was too difficult. Tom should've thrown it in front of Wes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RTSully6931. Show RTSully6931's posts

In response to "Re: Welker":
    That was not a drop by Welker. Look at that throw again! It was up high and behind Welker. He had to turn around and it was too difficult. Tom should've thrown it in front of Wes. Posted by Spetznaz24
    Manningham's catch was more difficult and he made it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

welker knows he should have made that play....not an easy play by any stretch, but he knows he fked up

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsMonkTime. Show ItsMonkTime's posts

Cut. Nothing lasts forever.

Sections
Shortcuts