Welker's hit on Talib was intentional

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbetourne. Show rbetourne's posts

Re: Welker's hit on Talib was intentional

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While I agree with the portion of this statement that said--the intention was to take Talib out of the play vs. the game---the simple fact is there are two words in both those statements that match:   take out.   That is where everything gets murky.  When you intend to "take out" a player---the potential is ALWAYS for that person to get injured and/or have to leave the game.  When, in baseball, the lead runner "takes out" the middle infielder---isn't there a chance those guys get injured?  And what is the possibility of the runner getting injured--very minimal.  When you are making a hit in football you can protect yourself a lot better than the person receiving the hit.  MAKE NO MISTAKE--WELKER WAS TAKING TALIB OUT.  This was no "rub" --- not even really a pick---it was a full out slam-into block.  AND OF COURSE IN REPLY TO ALL YOU MORONS SAYING A CONCUSSED PLAYER WOULD NOT DO THAT----YES THEY WOULD IF THEY KNEW WHAT AND HOW TO DO IT WITHOUT INJURING THEMSELVES.  Any time a player w/concussions straps on a football helmet and run a play they have the potential to scramble their brains---but when they know what they are intending to do their safety increases.  Welker is a smart football player--he knew how to disguise it.  And in reply to the doofi (plural of doofus--I just made up) saying that the Edelman play was the same simply are not paying attention--Edelman contacted Cromartie AFTER the catch had been made--he was blocking.  This was a designed play---run Talib into a pick---and make sure you stick him---not just "rub" him which means almost make contact but force the player to redirect.  Welker SLAMS HIS WHOLE BODY INTO TALIB.  Again, I don't think he meant to hurt his knee--I think that was just a timing thing when Talib planted his leg.  But I do believe the hip was a target.  Just like when a QB has a hurt arm or leg  the DL goes after it---this was designed to rough Talib up in that area. 

[/QUOTE]

Please take off your patsies colored glasses. talib was the one who changed direction and initiated contact.

[/QUOTE]

You don't have a clue.  Watch the film moron.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

It was a collision on the field of play.There are many collisions on the field of play every game.Just because your guy got the worse end of the stick doesn't mean it was intentional.

The game was 3 days ago. Get on with your lives already.

Crying over spilt milk isn't going to change anything. We get it your mad because the pats lost but I never saw a flag on the play and the ref's were standing right there. A real bang bang play and an incompletion to boot.

Why nobody is talking about Brady's pedestrian numbers is beyond me. I hope they keep Brady for 10 more years. He'll get you to the playoffs then s hit the bed again. he's been doing that for a long time now.

Lopez says anybody with a good whiff of common sense would take bradys pedestrians numbers over  sanchez and ginos numbers any day of the week . It is also safe for Lopez to say that at least he and the pats are competitive year in and out for the past decade now can we say the same for your beloved jets huh leon and by the way did you eat your soup yet?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey lopez-Why are we discussing the Jets in a pats forum right after the pats lost the AFC championship ....again on the pedestrian numbers of Brady?

Hang your hat on being competitive and coming in 3rd or 4th place for 11 years now. good job.

One last thing -The Welker /talib collision...good clean football.

[/QUOTE]

Lopez says what are jets trolls like you leon even doing in a pats forum ... The jets been long out of commission now lopez understands misery is always looking for company but maybe it is time to give the pats fans a break I mean they may feel miserable for a couple of weeks unlike jets fans who have decades of frustration, misery and disappointments need Lopez remind you once again lol.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

[QUOTE]

Maybe you NE fans should stop watching football and take up watching badminton?

Not too many collisions and you really can't complain ,b itch and moan about an errant birdie but I'm sure you would find a way to.

The film doesn't lie my horribly accented neighbors from the North. good clean football play. NO FLAG-Leon wins yet anothet argument in here!

[/QUOTE]

Lopez says leon can't ever win any argument until the jets win the superbowl... Lopez says jet fans are quite amusing and nothing more pleasing then making mockery  of one since you can't get any lower being a jets fan lol.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOSER

12. This post has been removed.