Welker's Hooters' Wife From Colorado

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Welker's Hooters' Wife From Colorado

Colorado is a nice place, but I'll take New England anyday over Denver. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Why do you need to stoop to  immature misogynist name calling and insulting a player's family ?  You should be better than that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im not even going to blame or hate on wes for this. he wanted to move on, so be it. the pats will be fine without him, and wes will be fine without the pats. i appreciate what wes did for the pats, but i do believe this was for the better of the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Why the immature name calling and insulting a player's family ?  You should be better than that.

Agree with nomadfan here.  Really?  You gotta drag Wes's wife in here too? 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to NOISE's comment:

Why the immature name calling and insulting a player's family ?  You should be better than that.

It's not a coincidence his decision tied into it. His wife is from there and he was married there, so it made it easier for his decision.

I'll bet anyone right now, Denver does not win the SB the next 2 years.

Hahaha!  What a tool you are.  Looks like the spin doctors are out tonight!

It's all about the Pats and their offer and treatment of key players.  They have a history with this stuff.  And know you are blaming it all on Welker's wife because she is from there?  WoW!  If your so happy with this move then be happy, don't try and spin it to try and make this mistake look like it's all on Welker.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Den has just as much a chance to win as NE

You consistently bad mouth players for "choosing money over the ring".

You act as if NE is the only place that can win a ring, despite the fact that we haven't won one in a long time.

Den and NE are in a similar position.

Great regular season team in a weak division.

Both should contend for byes

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

You act as if NE is the only place that can win a ring, despite the fact that we haven't won one in a long time.

Denver got two Real WRs, now three!  D Thomas - E Decker - W WELKER.   - so who on pats def will cover these guys?   

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Sorry. I don't like their mid range defense. They got shredded by Baltimore last postseason with a basic mid field LB and Safety group.

We'll see about their depth and how that affects who they now cut and who they can bring in.

NE has a load of cap space, still, while Denver is asking a young Dumervil to take a cut.

Very desperate times in Denver in 2013.  So, yeah, I'd rather come to NE and have a crack in 2-3 years vs 1 year. My odds are better.

I wouldn't call it desperate, instead they are 'going for it' !  Meanwhile, has BB replaced Seymour yet?   Yeah, didn't think so....still hasn't.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

It's not a coincidence his decision tied into it. His wife is from there and he was married there, so it made it easier for his decision.

Hey Rusty.  I'll start by saying that I think NE made the right move today.  Amendola is a great fit for what NE does, and I think he will stay healthier than people think.  His injuries have  been freak deals, so they don't really concern me.  Wes has 1, maybe 2 productive years left, and I'm glad we didn't throw money at him just to keep Brady and the bandwagon fans happy.  He has taken TONS of hits in the past 6 years, and I think the abuse will catch up with him very soon.

With all of that being said, I think that the window is wide open for Denver to beat us next year and win the SB.  They really have a 1 year window, health pending of course, where I think they could do it.  It pains me to say it, but I'll take your bet.  I think they will win 1 SB over the next 2 years.  We will continue to have long term success and to be SB contenders for the long haul, and they will take a serious nose dive in about 2 years.  I just have a sick feeling that they will get lucky with player health and win it next year.  Thoughts?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry. I don't like their mid range defense. They got shredded by Baltimore last postseason with a basic mid field LB and Safety group.

We'll see about their depth and how that affects who they now cut and who they can bring in.

NE has a load of cap space, still, while Denver is asking a young Dumervil to take a cut.

Very desperate times in Denver in 2013.  So, yeah, I'd rather come to NE and have a crack in 2-3 years vs 1 year. My odds are better.

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer

Broncos' free-agent haul of Welker, Rodgers-Cromartie, Vasquez and Bradley is already pretty <forum banned word> impressive. And we're only 32 hours in.

----------------

Patriots got Amendola! WoW!  I never want to lose to Manning, so far it's not looking pretty.  They better start putting that cap space to use, there are still some players I would like to see them get who could really help the team but they need to move and by move I don't mean signing a bunch of turds to throw against the wall and see who sticks, like we have seen done here so often, I'm talking about good, quality players who we know can play!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Broncos' free-agent haul of Welker, Rodgers-Cromartie, Vasquez and Bradley is already pretty <forum banned word> impressive. And we're only 32 hours in.

----------------

Patriots got Amendola! WoW!  I never want to lose to Manning, so far it's not looking pretty.  They better start putting that cap space to use, there are still some players I would like to see them get who could really help the team but they need to move and by move I don't mean signing a bunch of turds to throw against the wall and see who sticks, like we have seen done here so often, I'm talking about good, quality players who we know can play!  

TFB12- Your whining is getting embarassing. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

----------------

TFB12- Your whining is getting embarassing. 

Hahaha, not as embarassing as the spin doctors on the forum.  Stop drinking the koolaid for a minute and notice that the D has been bad for a while, they still have not replaced Moss in the deep threat position, they let the most productive player get away today and you say I'm whining?  Maybe I'm questioning the Patriot way, right now.  Maybe I don't trust the Patriot way anymore.  So many flaws are showing up with this Patriot way the last few years.  When are they going to address the real problems area's on the team instead of fixing what doesn't need fixing.  That's what's embarassing!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

That same Ravens offense shredded the Patriots defense too. I'm not a fan of Denver's D, but I'm also not a fan of ours. Pats mid range defense sucks too.

Dumervil is not that young so I don't know where you're getting with that.

DEN has a better young nucleus on offense and a young star in Miller on D.

Quit twisting everything you say. When NE rotates 1 year rentals, its part of some greater plan...when DEN does it, it's because they're desperate.

News flash, Pats are pretty desperate too...that's why they traded a 4th for Talib. They've gone 8 years without a Super Bowl and their QB will be 36 next season. Theyve gone three straight years with a terrible 3rd down defense. 4 straight years with a below average Dline.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Hey Rusty.  I'll start by saying that I think NE made the right move today.  Amendola is a great fit for what NE does, and I think he will stay healthier than people think.  His injuries have  been freak deals, so they don't really concern me.  Wes has 1, maybe 2 productive years left, and I'm glad we didn't throw money at him just to keep Brady and the bandwagon fans happy.  He has taken TONS of hits in the past 6 years, and I think the abuse will catch up with him very soon.

With all of that being said, I think that the window is wide open for Denver to beat us next year and win the SB.  They really have a 1 year window, health pending of course, where I think they could do it.  It pains me to say it, but I'll take your bet.  I think they will win 1 SB over the next 2 years.  We will continue to have long term success and to be SB contenders for the long haul, and they will take a serious nose dive in about 2 years.  I just have a sick feeling that they will get lucky with player health and win it next year.  Thoughts?

Excellent. The bet is on.  Just a thread that the other was right is fine.

Fair enough.  Believe me, I would LOVE to be wrong on this one.  My hatred of the Donkies runs deep.  I just have a bad feeling that Gomer will luck out, get a little help from the Zebras, and hoist the Lombardi once more.

Sections
Shortcuts