well.. a lot of us called it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: well.. a lot of us called it.

I am not surprised at this, I can even uderstand it on some level, but I don't expect Tebow to do much here or be here that long. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

....This smells of a favor or BB feeling bad for saying the kid can't play (which he can't)

Now we have to hear about how smart BB is for not spending picks on a JAG player that no one wanted to the point where the Pats got him for a ham sandwhich with no pickle. Please make his stay short because he's a waste of a 90man spot yet alone a 53man

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

Maybe a favor to Meyer, but BB doesn't have feelings like the rest of us so it's not that.  More likely he wanted to stick it to the writer who said he hated him.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

[QUOTE]

....This smells of a favor or BB feeling bad for saying the kid can't play (which he can't)

Now we have to hear about how smart BB is for not spending picks on a JAG player that no one wanted to the point where the Pats got him for a ham sandwhich with no pickle. Please make his stay short because he's a waste of a 90man spot yet alone a 53man

Maybe a favor to Meyer, but BB doesn't have feelings like the rest of us so it's not that.  More likely he wanted to stick it to the writer who said he hated him.

[/QUOTE]

Is it bad that makes more sense to me than he actually thinks Tebow will make the roster?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Miracles happen. I agree with you.":

:) 

I disagree with both of you....

I think this is a total waste, a Belichick ego move to show he can outsmart the rest of the NFL and turn Tebow into a football player. To me this has nothing to do with winning a championship, it's like taking a bit of money from your retirement account and putting it into penny ante stocks because you're the smartest dude in the room. 

But hey, I'd love to be proven wrong and to see something come of this. I'm dreading the media circus and all the Christian over the topness which always comes along with Tebow. Not his fault but it's a major distraction given his limited talent. 

If I'm wrong I'll be very glad to be wrong but I hate this move. 

Also pretty soon we are going to get an insufferable "I told you so" post from Commie....

As I say, Tebow's accomplishments are pretty much on par with Luck's at this point despite him being thrown under the bus compared to Luck having all the support one could desire.

BB cuts through the NFL crap like I cut through the board crap. That's why we are both glad to see Tebow getting a shot with the Pats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

imo we can pull a kid off the street to give similar production.

Really? Kids off the street can beat the Steelers in the playoffs and pretty much match Luck for stats? Who knew?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

best I've heard yet:

"RT @ErikFrenz: Tim Tebow is going to play TE as a spiritual healer for Rob Gronkowski. It all makes so much sense!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is it bad that makes more sense to me than he actually thinks Tebow will make the roster?

[/QUOTE]

[thinking...] Um, well...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Really? Kids off the street can beat the Steelers in the playoffs and pretty much match Luck for stats? Who knew?

[/QUOTE]

so tell me Babe, how many starts did he have with the Jets? You must feel then Sanchez is a great QB if he managed to keep Tebow from overtaking him. Maybe the Colts should trade for Sanchez cause Luck is a bum  lol.

BTW, how many QB needy teams didn't even make a play for him at all?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

You might be on to something there!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

It's another favor for Ochocinco.  Takes the spotlight off Chad's bad day in court. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

[QUOTE]Maybe a favor to Meyer, but BB doesn't have feelings like the rest of us so it's not that.  More likely he wanted to stick it to the writer who said he hated him.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm on something alright....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

He may turn out to be great.  No one questions his drive, his potential ability to do nearly anything but play QB, but right now, I just have a great big smile on my face that an emoji just cannot do justice to. 

Can I get anyone a drink? 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so tell me Babe, how many starts did he have with the Jets? You must feel then Sanchez is a great QB if he managed to keep Tebow from overtaking him. Maybe the Colts should trade for Sanchez cause Luck is a bum  lol.

BTW, how many QB needy teams didn't even make a play for him at all?

[/QUOTE]

Are you really going to hold up the jets as a standard to judge by?

And if you're going to stand by that dubious standard, then you must think Belichick an imbecile for getting him.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Can I get anyone a drink? 

No.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

BB to Tebow, "I want you to practice your drop-kick"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Cut him week 1 just 3 hours before they take the field. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe a favor to Meyer, but BB doesn't have feelings like the rest of us so it's not that.  More likely he wanted to stick it to the writer who said he hated him.

[/QUOTE]

On this theory BB doesn't really hate TT (I never thought he did) but brings him into camp to stick it to a writer?   Really?  And this helps TT how, exactly?   You don't hate him but you use him for some kind of vendetta?   Not buying it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

On this theory BB doesn't really hate TT (I never thought he did) but brings him into camp to stick it to a writer?   Really?  And this helps TT how, exactly?   You don't hate him but you use him for some kind of vendetta?   Not buying it.

Muz was making joke and I went along with it. I gave my serious opinion earlier in the thread. Why do you think Tebow is a Patriot? Will there be a QB controversy? {joking}

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your mistake is thinking BB cares about what's best for Tebow or about his feelings or any of that. He cares about what's best for his team, period. If he can do a favor for Meyer, that helps the Pats in the long run. The HC of OSU is a valuable contact, good guy to keep happy.

The stuff about the writer, that was tongue in cheek...although...

Sections
Shortcuts