Well Well Well Welker Fell in the Well!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Well Well Well Welker Fell in the Well!!

Hey Miami guy- You're new here- Welcome to Leons playhouse!!You see we never discuss any other team in here but NE... that's why we are in the pats Forum.

The pats fan when backed against the wall by yours truly just try to change the subject-mention Spygate and they scatter...you'll see

Oh and new guy I never respond to personal attacks -I find them infantile and cowardly at the same time.  

So NE fans and the one Miami fan-What will you do with all of your old Welker jerseys?

Will NE retire Welkers #?

Will Brady pull one of his famous hissy fits? You know the one when he yells at the ref while looking for a flag any time a defender even brushes up against him?I would love to hear the conversation between him and BB regarding Welker...his favorite target for years...tsk tsk tsk.

BB and loyalty don't go hand in hand I guess??

BB the so called genuis...now it's even more laughable then ever!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Hey Miami guy- You're new here- Welcome to Leons playhouse!!You see we never discuss any other team in here but NE... that's why we are in the pats Forum.

The pats fan when backed against the wall by yours truly just try to change the subject-mention Spygate and they scatter...you'll see

Oh and new guy I never respond to personal attacks -I find them infantile and cowardly at the same time.  

So NE fans and the one Miami fan-What will you do with all of your old Welker jerseys?

Will Brady pull one of his famous hissy fits? You know the one when he yells at the ref while looking for a flag any time a defender even brushes up against him?I would love to hear the conversation between him and BB regarding Welker...his favorite target for years...tsk tsk tsk.

Will the Jets end their 44 and counting Superbowl drought in either of our lifetimes?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

What will Leons's new account name be?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

personal attack?? i was attacking your shi!tty team, not you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

What will Leons's new account name be?

so this loser is the babe of the Pats forum? good to know

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

He's a Jets fan mef...his team has yet to win a Superbowl in 44 years and that hurts.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

He's a Jets fan mef...his team has yet to win a Superbowl in 44 years and that hurts.

butthurt over the buttfumble

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Miami guy- How are ya!?

Name calling over the internet while hiding behind a screen speaks volumes about your lack of character.

So NE fans -bad day today huh? You lost one of your hero's.What will you do now with all the Welker gear?

Now that Miami has been put in his place -the Jets??Would any of you care to discuss what the pats didn't do for Welker or do you just want to keep deflecting from the subject and talk about 

As I said before to your other alias...players leave New England every year and yet they still win the AFC East and they still continue to remain a legitimate threat to win the Superbowl...and they still beat your Jets! Next topic

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Rod-would like to keep deflecting-Anyone care to discuss what the pats didn't do for Welker??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Buttfumble!! hey I never heard that one -fantastic!!

Will therebe a wake for Welker or just straight to the funeral??

You will be hearing that one for like 40 more years

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Iceman- It had to be a dagger in the heart to see Welker go huh?

You all seem to be taking it very lightly in this thread because you know who started the thread but in the others there is some real weeping and gnashing of teeth!

How in the world does Bb get rid of Welker/I understand it was only 2 million $$ difference!?

Why did Brady reconsruct his deal?besides the fact that he gave himself a 27 million raise of course...

BB doesn't seem so genuis like on this one!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

The pats ARE NOT a legitamate threat to win anything without Welker!

Brady is old and your defense still stinks.Welker was the most productive guy on the team and you replace him with a guy that is hurt all the time for more $$!?

Doesn't make any sense what so ever!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Brady is old and your defense still stinks.Welker was the most productive guy on the team and you replace him with a guy that is hurt all the time for more $$!?

that just means the door is wide open for the Phins.. i mean, its not like the Jets are going to compete for anything in the next 5 years.... ditto for the Buffalo Williams

J-E-T-S! SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

that just means the door is wide open for the Phins.. i mean, its not like the Jets are going to compete for anything in the next 5 years.... ditto for the Buffalo Williams

Leons life doesn't revolve around a sports team.  He has his sisters kid to watch and he like other nyers go help the sandy victims.  Ask him   

Whos going to start at qb for the jests there leon?  It's going to be a fun season to watch your guys crumble.  I actually feel sorry for ole rexy there.  He's in an infantry unit on point but this time the bad guys will shoot the first guy.   

Do you remember Ty Law?  He left here too and life went on.  I think he might have won a Super Bowl or 2 with his new team.  Oh wait never mind. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Philly Boy!! How are ya my horribly accented neighbor from the North!

So many questions about the Jets when Brady is beyond peeved about Welker!!!??

Ty Law-Nope ...never heard of him-Was he as productive as Wes Welker?Did the pats let him go over 2 million $$. Did they upset Brady,your aging QB,where he will never be able to trust management ever again??

What will you do with ALL of your Welker jerseys??

So many questions...so little time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Hiya leon, how are ya, thou great vonny prestoopnik? The plain truth is that Welker left. No one got rid of him, but since you have so much trouble grasping even the simplest of concepts, I don't expect you will understand. By the way, how's the job at the car wash treating you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ozzyharkonnen. Show ozzyharkonnen's posts

bilicheat got p.o.ed because welker didn't kowtow when the pats used a franchise tender and threatened to hold out. that was when the the decision was made to lowball wes. you don't lightly challenge big bad bill. 

i hear welker dropped his new contract twice before he was able to sign it.. then he dropped the pen. 

one down two to go, bring back steve grogan and bill parcells.

don't remember grogan leaving a pregnant girlfriend....he has too much class....

....and parcells won without a video camera. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hey dolphins fan-are u kidding me with this smack talking and attitude? ur team s*cks just as bad and you idiots have been living off shula's fading memory and 1972 forever

gotta love mercury 'mouth' morris and all those old f*rts popping champagne every time an undefeated team loses like they achieved something...sad

and dont fall for all these patsies fans being ur new buddies b/c ur slagging leon and the jets...u should see what they say about ur team usually and what they had to say about ol' merc and the gang after sb42

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Hey dolphins fan-are u kidding me with this smack talking and attitude? ur team s*cks just as bad and you idiots have been living off shula's fading memory and 1972 forever

gotta love mercury 'mouth' morris and all those old f*rts popping champagne every time an undefeated team loses like they achieved something...sad

and dont fall for all these patsies fans being ur new buddies b/c ur slagging leon and the jets...u should what they say about ur team usually and what they had to say about ol' merc and the gang after sb42

nobody likes the jets....obviously the dolphins fan knows we arent all fond of mercury morris and the bunch...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

and dont fall for all these patsies fans being ur new buddies b/c ur slagging leon and the jets...u should what they say about ur team usually and what they had to say about ol' merc and the gang after sb42

nobody likes the jets....obviously the dolphins fan knows we arent all fond of mercury morris and the bunch...

i never minded the jets until fat boy got there...and i dont think other teams hate the jets outside ur division

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i never minded the jets until fat boy got there...and i dont think other teams hate the jets outside ur division

well they havent been good enough to hate, most people just laugh at them

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

EVERYONE hates the jets..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey Good afternoon gang! had to do a little digging to find the thread but here it is!

Wes Welker is now a Bronco.Left the team because he "wants to win now"- I guess he's getting tired of having good seasons then blowing it in the playoffs.

Tom Brady is peeved and old.

BB is not looking so smart these days. What on earth are you all going to do with your Welker jerseys?

Seriously -This has to be a dagger in the hearts of pats fans.The little runt could play some ball! They replace him with a guy that hardly played last year and is prone to getting to hurt for more money!?

Is this a "genuis" move?

Sections
Shortcuts