Well, Well, Well

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: Well, Well, Well

Russ has some very good insights - and overall knowledge - of football and the pats.  quite impressive at times.  I also like his enthusiasm for the team.

However, he also makes it exceedingly difficult to defend him when he rips into others.  If he kept it to football, and ignored the digs from others, he'd have a lot more fans...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Note how I rip into others when I am attacked first, though. There is a difference.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Well, Well, Well:
    [QUOTE]Russ has some very good insights - and overall knowledge - of football and the pats.  quite impressive at times.  I also like his enthusiasm for the team. However, he also makes it exceedingly difficult to defend him when he rips into others.  If he kept it to football, and ignored the digs from others, he'd have a lot more fans...
    Posted by fatsam72[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]Note how I rip into others when I am attacked first, though. There is a difference.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Aspergers is a developmental disorder that affects ones ability to socialize and communicate effectively with others.  People with Aspergers typically exhibit social awkwardness and an all-absorbing interest in specific topics.

People with Aspergers will often show an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects, such as baseball statistics, train schedules, weather or being right about everything pertaining to the New England Patriots..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

The board is halarious!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, Well, Well : Aspergers is a developmental disorder that affects ones ability to socialize and communicate effectively with others.  People with Aspergers typically exhibit social awkwardness and an all-absorbing interest in specific topics.   People with Aspergers will often show an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects, such as baseball statistics, train schedules, weather or being right about everything pertaining to the New England Patriots..
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]

Let's put this to a test:

You pick a topic, and within a 3 minute span, let's each write an analysis on that topic.

No internet use, nothing.  Just all from current knowledge.

Let's see how well rounded you are, hotshot.  I'd bet money, I'll know more and write you under the table with clear concise premise and some facts, dates and contexts to explain said premise.

Go ahead.  Let's see if you can walk the walk, too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, Well, Well : Let's put this to a test: You pick a topic, and within a 3 minute span, let's each write an analysis on that topic. No internet use, nothing.  Just all from current knowledge. Let's see how well rounded you are, hotshot.  I'd bet money, I'll know more and write you under the table with clear concise premise and some facts, dates and contexts to explain said premise. Go ahead.  Let's see if you can walk the walk, too.

Wow!  The only thing I can do right now is LMAO at this!!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Nice backpedal.

As I suspected. Intimidated and inadequate. 

FAIL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]The board is halarious!
    Posted by PatsTxGrl[/QUOTE]

Actually this thread would be were it not so pathetic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]Nice backpedal. As I suspected. Intimidated and inadequate.  FAIL

Rusty, I think you are proving my point with this rediculous challenge.  Ok, you win... You're the biggest and most knowlegable Patriots fan in the history in mankind. 

By the way, Aspergers is a developmental disorder that affects ones ability to socialize and communicate effectively with others.  People with Aspergers typically exhibit social awkwardness and an all-absorbing interest in specific topics.  

People with Aspergers will often show an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects, such as baseball statistics, train schedules, weather or being right about everything pertaining to the New England Patriots..

They will appear not to understand, empathize with, or be sensitive to others' feelings and will have a hard time "reading" other people or understanding humor. When they speak it is often in a voice that is monotonous, rigid or unusually fast. They will sometimes appear to move clumsily, with poor coordination and display an odd posture or a rigid gait.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, Well, Well : Actually this thread would be were it not so pathetic.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Pathetic how?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, Well, Well : Rusty, I think you are proving my point with this rediculous challenge.  Ok, you win... You're the biggest and most knowlegable Patriots fan in the history in mankind.  By the way, Aspergers is a developmental disorder that affects ones ability to socialize and communicate effectively with others.  People with Aspergers typically exhibit social awkwardness and an all-absorbing interest in specific topics.    People with Aspergers will often show an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects, such as baseball statistics, train schedules, weather or being right about everything pertaining to the New England Patriots..   They will appear not to understand, empathize with, or be sensitive to others' feelings and will have a hard time "reading" other people or understanding humor. When they speak it is often in a voice that is monotonous, rigid or unusually fast. They will sometimes appear to move clumsily, with poor coordination and display an odd posture or a rigid gait.

It's not that "ridiculous".  You opened your mouth and I shut it for you. 

I have never once insinuated I know more than anyone.  Note how only the small minded people like you, who feel backed into a corner due to this insecurity problem, claim this about me.

I have ZERO issue with the adults in this forum. Zero.

Irrationals and Trolls, yes. They are small people. They read Gasper, Manza-Young, Mazz, Shaugnesssy religilously and can't think for themselves.

You took the bait and now you are embarrassed. It's true.

Even Mazz has to admit his dramatics are now exposed. It'll just get worse for trolls and others when NE beats SD and then beats Minny at home.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, Well, Well : It's not that "ridiculous".  You opened your mouth and I shut it for you.  I have never once insinuated I know more than anyone.  Note how only the small minded people like you, who feel backed into a corner due to this insecurity problem, claim this about me. I have ZERO issue with the adults in this forum. Zero. Irrationals and Trolls, yes. They are small people. They read Gasper, Manza-Young, Mazz, Shaugnesssy religilously and can't think for themselves. You took the bait and now you are embarrassed. It's true. Even Mazz has to admit his dramatics are now exposed. It'll just get worse for trolls and others when NE beats SD and then beats Minny at home.

Yep.  You defenitely showed me who's boss.  You own me!  Keep up the great work...  If it weren't for you, all of us idiots here wouldn't know what a 3-4 defense was or anything else the Patriots do.  You rule!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Sounds good, Mr. Insecure! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, Well, Well : Pathetic how?

Prior to the post to which you refer I posted twice earlier in this thread.  If, after reading those two posts, you have further questions then there is little more information I can provide. 

I stand by all 3.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Right, except if you note WHO attacks, it's not me.  That's the pathetic part.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Is that your sister?  No thanks.  Enjoy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, I think he was pointing out my thread that was intended to say "I told you so".  I did that for a reason. 

He doesn't want I told you so threads. Maybe those wouldn't exist if some fans were more open minded about good, sound analysis???

1.  I have been banned here repeatedly for no reason.
    2.  Much of what I predicted has pretty much come to fruition so far.

I have been watching.  And will continue to watch. I will call out the media here as well.

Those are the fans whom I laugh at. The ones who follow Gasper, Mazz, Manza -Young, Ryan, Shaughnessy or that bumbling buffoon at NFL Netwrok now, Al Breer.

What a joke.

Just think of how many times I was called a homer, Kool Aid drinker, apologist, etc, when I asked a deluded fan to take a step back from the irrational water coller and listen up a bit first.

How many times did I defend BB/Pats ideology only to  have some immature tool spout off wanting instantaneous video game-like results?

They don't get it. 

No one wanted to hear about how BB played man coverage in preseason Weeks 1 and 2 and then experimented in zone aganst St. Louis.  They have no concept of why, they just want immediate results.

The anti-BB agenda gest them ratings.   They get hits here for that.

This is their worst nightmare.  What's sad is, so many anti-BB minions here fall for it.

It was just "this D stinks, St. Louis is terrible, our season is over".  Incredible. I question how old these people are, if they ever watch football outside of NE, and if they are new to following a BB team.

Some agreed with me, but those who didn't, went on the attack with the ball washer comments, etc.

It's just childish.

Some of us can't even talk football here without jerks coming in here disrupting what is actually good football talk.

I have zero issues on Pats.com.  ZERO.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Well, Well, Well:
    [QUOTE]Here we all are. Loyal, longtime Pats fans who can see the big picture, embarrassed irrationals and trolls alike. Don't the irrationals and trolls look dumb?   Yes, yes, they do.  Too bad they can't eat crow. I'll be around until it's acknolwedged that my predictions are coming along very nicely. Too bad there aren't more appreciative fans here.   Fans from other teams cannot figure out why some Pats fans aren't enjoying these rides.  I can't either. Don't be surprised if NE wins at SD, home against Minny and then runs it all over Indy at home. Then, it's Pitt, a team who has NEVER matched up well against NE unless Matt Cassel was playing. Funny how BB's drafts looke superb the last 2 years and every media troll and fan troll are flat out wrong, in fear of the inevitable:  Another SB or SBs here in NE in the next 5 years. Worst nightmare for trolls, embittered irrationals who play Maddden video games and have 5 fantasy leagues they play in, yet can't see the big picture. The rest of us will sit back andn enjoy the genius that is Belichick. Anyone still concerned about zone coverage?  Gee, I am not.  Maybe it's because they got reps in and are learning as a group?  Didn't Bruschi just point this out yesterday? Funny, I pointed it out a month ago. How is Carlos Dunlap doing in Cincy?  What about Jerry Hughes in Indy?  Is Joe McKnight really better than Danny Woodhead? Was that 7th rd pick Brandon Deaderick starting at LDE on Sunday?   Was that Dane Fletcher, an undrafted rookie out of Div II, shutting down All Pro Ray Rice? Is NEs D actually better than the Jets?  Hmmm. Jets Pass D is ranked 27th.  They just allowed the worst running team in the NFL to go over 100 yards. I am sure insecure types will jump in here and make fools out of themselves, failing to ackowledge my predictions are pretty much spot on, but that's to be expected. For all the normal, rational Pats fans:  Enjoy the ride. We are witnessing something pretty special yet again. PS  Logie Mankins has played his last down in a Pats uni.  Don't expect BB to even activate him for games.

Whats up Russ (if this is actually you). The !diot known as PhatRex thinks me and you are the same.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Well, Well, Well:
    [QUOTE]Here we all are. Loyal, longtime Pats fans who can see the big picture, embarrassed irrationals and trolls alike. Don't the irrationals and trolls look dumb?   Yes, yes, they do.  Too bad they can't eat crow. I'll be around until it's acknolwedged that my predictions are coming along very nicely. Too bad there aren't more appreciative fans here.   Fans from other teams cannot figure out why some Pats fans aren't enjoying these rides.  I can't either. Don't be surprised if NE wins at SD, home against Minny and then runs it all over Indy at home. Then, it's Pitt, a team who has NEVER matched up well against NE unless Matt Cassel was playing. Funny how BB's drafts looke superb the last 2 years and every media troll and fan troll are flat out wrong, in fear of the inevitable:  Another SB or SBs here in NE in the next 5 years. Worst nightmare for trolls, embittered irrationals who play Maddden video games and have 5 fantasy leagues they play in, yet can't see the big picture. The rest of us will sit back andn enjoy the genius that is Belichick. Anyone still concerned about zone coverage?  Gee, I am not.  Maybe it's because they got reps in and are learning as a group?  Didn't Bruschi just point this out yesterday? Funny, I pointed it out a month ago. How is Carlos Dunlap doing in Cincy?  What about Jerry Hughes in Indy?  Is Joe McKnight really better than Danny Woodhead? Was that 7th rd pick Brandon Deaderick starting at LDE on Sunday?   Was that Dane Fletcher, an undrafted rookie out of Div II, shutting down All Pro Ray Rice? Is NEs D actually better than the Jets?  Hmmm. Jets Pass D is ranked 27th.  They just allowed the worst running team in the NFL to go over 100 yards. I am sure insecure types will jump in here and make fools out of themselves, failing to ackowledge my predictions are pretty much spot on, but that's to be expected. For all the normal, rational Pats fans:  Enjoy the ride. We are witnessing something pretty special yet again. PS  Logie Mankins has played his last down in a Pats uni.  Don't expect BB to even activate him for games.

Welcome back, Russ!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Rusty, I'll repeat this one last time.  I will not crush you on this board because I know you suffer from Aspergers Syndrome. Aspergers is a developmental disorder that affects ones ability to socialize and communicate effectively with others.  People with Aspergers typically exhibit social awkwardness and an all-absorbing interest in specific topics.   People with Aspergers will often show an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects, such as baseball statistics, train schedules, weather or being right about everything pertaining to the New England Patriots..   They will appear not to understand, empathize with, or be sensitive to others' feelings and will have a hard time "reading" other people or understanding humor. When they speak it is often in a voice that is monotonous, rigid or unusually fast. They will sometimes appear to move clumsily, with poor coordination and display an odd posture or a rigid gait. This is you Rusty.  Now you know!  

Get your head out of your @$$.  My son has Aspergers.  Actually, he doesn't have it, it doesn't exist as it has been reclassified as what it is, Autism Spectrum Disorder.  It's a form of autism, and REALLY a funny subject.  You are a frickin' genius.  If Rusty truly has this form of the disorder, you should listen to him, as he would usually be right in statements about his area of interest.  Plus, they are people.  NOT retarded people, or people YOU would even be able to recognize as autistic.  Just people with a FEW peculiar habits or tendencies.  It's no wonder I never liked you.  You're a d1ck.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PSRyan. Show PSRyan's posts

Nobody needs to play lights out defense in today's NFL. If there was any time in the NFL's history to play a bend-but-don't-break defense, it's NOW.

Look no further than last year's Super Bowl participants. You know, the one where Peyton threw a pick-6 to ice the game - apdynasty23

It's because they can't play lights out defense anymore. Scoring is up league wide again this year from last, because every new rule is designed to punish the defense. I'm not saying I agree with the spear hits on Sunday, Im not, but the Polian Rules (not to be confused with the Jordan Rules) were just the beginning. No hitting below the belt, no hitting above the belt...I guess unless you live in Texas and the belt buckle is a satellite dish, you've got a pretty small target as a defender. 

So you are correct in your point, defenses now have to wait for the short field behind them near the goal line to tighten up as they can't touch the receivers anywhere else on the field.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

On side note to this thread please do not use Aspergers Syndrome as a joke my son has this and it has been a long struggle. He is a Jr. in college, a math major (his obsession) and doing very well and he is a die Pats fan and loves Tom Brady.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Russ - you've been away - who knows where, but you haven't wasted any time putting yourself back in the good graces of the board.  In fact, the vengence with which you have responded to these posts suggests quite a bit of bottled up frustration.  Just get done with a 30 day stint in the county jail?