Werder: Sanders to Stay In Pitt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Werder: Sanders to Stay In Pitt

I have said before that I think BB has done a decent/solid job this offseason (not perfect but solid) which could end up being way more than decent by the time he's done,     but: 

I'm not a fan of making half-hearted attempts to sign players at certain value tags, including Welker AND Sanders. Either you want a player and you go get him, or you let him go. I don't understand this "well it would be nice to have him but only at this very particular price, and not a penny more." 

This isn't eBay this is the NFL. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I have said before that I think BB has done a decent/solid job this offseason (not perfect but solid) which could end up being way more than decent by the time he's done,     but: 

I'm not a fan of making half-hearted attempts to sign players at certain value tags, including Welker AND Sanders. Either you want a player and you go get him, or you let him go. I don't understand this "well it would be nice to have him but only at this very particular price, and not a penny more." 

This isn't eBay this is the NFL. 

well you know, that is bb's mo. suprised youre not pissed abotu it or have accepted it completely by now. "it is what it is" :)

i call it penny wise and pound foolish. and this year has nto been the biggest example either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Somewhat surprising considering the cap position and the fact they're essentially rebuilding.

This sort of proves that Pitt can't really tell their fanbase that they are sort of scaling back the next 2 years to add pieces they need. They need to get younger.

Now, you'd have to think BB will hit up 2 WRs in the draft.

I believe they have only 1.9 in cap space so to match the Pats offer @ 2.5 they are going to have to restructure or release someone--BB at his finest again--he also stole Ballard from Coughlin who left him unprotected! Gotta love the sportmanship?

Sections
Shortcuts