We're Back!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

We're Back!!

Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: We're Back!!

Its about time.  2+ weeks from the NFL draft, Sox just started, the Garden teams getting ready for the playoffs, it's a good time of year to be talking sports.

Let's get back to Patriots draft talk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

Posted by KyleCleric2

I had to reply to your post.  it wouldnt let me use "new post."  Kinda slow too...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

Okay now it's working.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Bring on the draft!Tongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

About time! I've been waiting for the forums to go back online; I've missed you guys. Looking forward to more draft talk!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

This is supposed to be why it took so long, too many posts, nobody is working and everyone is here talking sports. It's a great country we live in isn't it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealhabs. Show montrealhabs's posts

they finally get it done.......Smile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Welcome back everyone! I hope this format is easier to navigate. Spooling up for the draft, and waiting for August! It's great to be back in the forums GO PATS!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

Smmmmmmmmm...  ahhhhhh

Fresh foum!!  It still has that virgin, untainted, new forum smell.

Lets funk it up a litttle.
    Wink

PS: I love the new Cool option; but we lost the font type option....Cry

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Hi Everyone! Glad this is back, almost too late for McJaygate, but just in time for the draft!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

ME TOO!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super38. Show Super38's posts

Posted by KyleCleric2

It's been a long while since I was here, been over at patriots.com MB. 

I like this over the last improvment, still no catagories though? Or am I missing something?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Yup, looks pretty nice in here. Good to see everyone again.

Mike in Katy, Texas

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

First chance I've had to check out the new digs. Hmmmm.  Anything should be better than what we just had.  Hey y'all!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

It took long enough! But it does seem a bit faster than the old one. But they said you would go back to where you left off in a thread, yet I still go to the beginning. I guess I should be glad for what we have. Things could be a lot worse, I suppose...I could be a JESTS fan!!!

That would suck no matter how good the message board was!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Like I always say... let the discussions begin... !!  Good to see the forum back and, so far, so good.

Pats have been busy in the off season and the more trash we hear from the trolls, the more it is a sign they do not like what they see in the Pats.  A team getting reloaded to wreck havoc on the AFC and the NFL.  Let's see what happens on draft weekend.

Sections
Shortcuts