We're Going to Win the Super Bowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

We're Going to Win the Super Bowl

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: A Superstitious Omen...

That's waht the Patriots want the Giants to believe, that Gronk has a high ankle sprain. If they think that, how will they gameplan for it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

While I hope things work out how you are thinking... if all injured/supposedly injuired players recently have lost the SB...how or why is Gronk's injury different or mean something different?

I'm asking an honest question cuz I'm curious how you're getting to your belief of a NE win.  Fill in the gaps man...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I'm going with the carma of Bob Kraft saving the season and the dedication of the season to his wife.  MHK!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: We're Going to Win the Super Bowl

In Response to We're Going to Win the Super Bowl:
    Posted by vertigho

Auguries of Innocence
    -William Blake

To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

MY bad, Karma. Don't want to get yelled at LoL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In the video above, Countdown Daily's Steve Levy and Mark Schlereth discuss Patriots owner Bob Kraft’s difficult year, with the devastating loss of his wife, Myra, and its effect on the team.

Schlereth says Myra Kraft's death had a huge impact on the Patriots, especially with the family atmosphere the Krafts have created at Gillette Stadium.

"You can see how much the New England Patriots appreciate him, and how much they appreciate his late wife," Schlereth said. "There's a real sense of unity, of family, of togetherness there in that New England organization. And it's not fabricated. It's real."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

All aboard the Super Bowl train!  Get on board or get the F*** off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In Response to Re: A Superstitious Omen...:
    While I hope things work out how you are thinking... if all injured/supposedly injuired players recently have lost the SB...how or why is Gronk's injury different or mean something different? I'm asking an honest question cuz I'm curious how you're getting to your belief of a NE win.  Fill in the gaps man...
    Posted by Ytsejamer1

Can't say i truly understand your comments  but if you are saying that teams with the injured star don't fare well in the Super Bowl.. do you not remember Pats 2002 ( 2001 season) SB?  Brady had his leg rolled on by Pitt in AFC Championship game ( amazing similarity to now?) and was questionable leading up to SB sunday.
    Looking back,I think things worked out quite well

Sections
Shortcuts