Were the 2008 Patriots better?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Were the 2008 Patriots better?

With Harrison and Bruschi retiring and no Josh McDaniel calling plays to help Brady allude all the blitzing and get back from injury, Belichek trades Vrabel, Seymour, Hochstein and Hobbs for draft picks and doesn't even sign an experienced back-up QB.

So with all these (non) moves, has Bill bailed on Brady, Moss, and the 2009 team?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradysbgstfan. Show bradysbgstfan's posts

Re: Were the 2008 Patriots better?

In Response to Were the 2008 Patriots better?:
    With Harrison and Bruschi retiring and no Josh McDaniel calling plays to help Brady allude all the blitzing and get back from injury, Belichek trades Vrabel, Seymour, Hochstein and Hobbs for draft picks and doesn't even sign an experienced back-up QB. So with all these (non) moves, has Bill bailed on Brady, Moss, and the 2009 team?
    Posted by wfdog

You know, I was starting to wonder the same thing, I always hate thinking about the past Patriot teams being better than the present ones, but I have to agree. But also keep in mind it's an adjustment period, so it may take time before they start running on all cylinders again. Brady isn't 100% back from the injury, maybe physically, but I don't believe mentally. But I do miss the that offense, this offense seems to only have Moss and Welker (injured today), I miss the days of Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Gaffney. I don't know, trying to keep faith in the defense, but it looks weak right now. So yes I'd say the '08 Patriots were better right now, but give it a few weeks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

The 2008 pats were better with the aging defense and Cassel at QB................
    no chance they make the playoffs this year

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

Pats are absolutely awful and painful to watch.....going to start watching the figure skating events with my wife...more entertaining than this poor excuse of a team; I'm sick

Sections
Shortcuts