were the jets that good?or the texans that bad?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Re: were the jets that good?or the texans that bad?

The texans are that bad...brett farve could of won!!!!

Leon, you played football right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: were the jets that good?or the texans that bad?:
    [QUOTE]The Jets did some things yesterday that should worry us. People can ignore those things and talk about how it wont happen against the Pats but you are just ignoring the facts. The Jets were able to keep the Texans pass rush at bay and they have a good defense on the Texans. If their O line could stop that pass rush and give Sanchez time to look good then what will happen when the Pats play considering we havent had a pass rush in two years.  Also with Seymore gone can we stop the run on the right side? They have two good running backs. I said all offseason that the Jets D would be legit and now I am worried about the Jets O as well. I know it was only one game and teh odds are on our sides so I am not saying eh sky is falling but I would be lying if i said I was not worrying about it.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE] i was thinking about that today.the jets do have a solid O-line,and we havent had a pass rush in a few years.where is dom capers?did you see the packers-bears game?the packers defense looked relentless.they were swarming every where.we should have held on to capers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: were the jets that good?or the texans that bad?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: were the jets that good?or the texans that bad? : i was thinking about that today.the jets do have a solid O-line,and we havent had a pass rush in a few years.where is dom capers?did you see the packers-bears game?the packers defense looked relentless.they were swarming every where.we should have held on to capers.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Capers didn't help us much.  Might be because he needed to be the D coordinator.  I'm not a big Pees fan.  I long for Charlie and Romeo.  Those two and BB made for a great staff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

he was just an ast here.and he converted the packers to a 3-4 from a 4-3.and they have a great looking D.but yes crennel is really missed here.

Sections
Shortcuts