WES is NO MO! here's y...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Re: WES is NO MO! here's y...

welker will be back, thats part of the wink-wink-nudge - nudge deal with Bradys restructuring. 

the Talib thing gets more interesting with Asomnoi (?) now out there. That now adds to the supply side and lessens demand. Couple that with the Reveis situation and Talibs value is even more lessened ..if in fact he is really the the #3 Cb on the market.

i thought they would franchise Vollmer. But BB must figure his value is lessened by injury history . Ironically  Gronk was available because of back injury history.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Some people on here and on the Celtics board just like to hear themselves talk big, have minimal knowledge and make these baseless proclamations as if they are fact... 

I believe that Welker will resign and Brady's restructured contract is telling. I wouldn't be surprised to see a three year $22 million deal.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I love the Guy but would like to see the Pats draft or pick up a speedy bigger deep threat receiver and come into the 2013 season with a new revamped Offense. In doing so teams would also have to adjust instead of game planning for the same ol same ole that they have seen for 4 years--time to mix it up--JMO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

I would hope Talib would be second to get a contract offer if we can get welker signed back up. WR and DB are two of the places BB has had trouble drafting, Locking up players in both those areas would be more pressing to me than bringing back seabass who i think is eaier to replace than Talib and Welker. With Dante Scarnecchia still there he has shown he can do more with less at the OL position than anyone.

very astute points

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

both sea bass and talib will be back as will an older  pass rush demon like freeney, seymour or abraham plus a ghodson or reed at safety plus new deals for mccourty and spikes. wes is the odd guy out. pats just dont value and really plan on going all in with the running game next year and back to the ball control style of 2001 and 2004. we have options with vereen in terms of receiving, ditto with woodhead and the draft (speedster). ballard, hern and gronk give us an unstoppable 3 headed TE tandem (first in history as bb rewrites the book again). b it demps or honey badger (or even Moss), some speedster is walking thru that door. i dont c lloyd going anywhere (he will be just fine in the SLOT as well).

methinks that now that wes is a true unrestricted guy he is about to be blowed out by how much respect and love their really is out there for him. ]odds are now higher that a cash rich team like san fran could swoop in with a $55m offer for 5 years with 24m GUARANTEED! too rich for pats but thats the MARKET! ditto with the falcs. gonzo really is retiring, y not wes? neither of these teams have jabroni qbs.. u feel me? WES is going WEST!

i think wes wants to stay i think pats want him. the divide is over money. he wants to know what he can get so will look to the market likely shop the # abck with bb and consider bbs couter offer weighign if the diff in $ is worth the change to the team doing the offering.

word is sf is lookign at revis.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

I love the Guy but would like to see the Pats draft or pick up a speedy bigger deep threat receiver and come into the 2013 season with a new revamped Offense. In doing so teams would also have to adjust instead of game planning for the same ol same ole that they have seen for 4 years--time to mix it up--JMO

you said it jimmy.

been whitlin that tune myself for a god while

7. This post has been removed.