Wes Welker - 7 days and counting!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Wes Welker - 7 days and counting!

I'm not overly concerned really. I really want Welker back but we need to spend wisely too. If someone offers Welker a Bowe type of deal, welll thanks for the memories. If he takes a 3-4 year deal giving him $8mil a year on average that is semi cap friendly this year, welcome back

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Seems like Hartline is going to sign for roughly 6.5 per year....  Welker will make a case for 8.5 then if you ask me.... This might get messy. 

A source tells FOX Sports that the Dolphins are close to finalizing a contract with free agent WR Brian Hartline.

The multi-year deal would reportedly be worth between $6M and $6.5M annually, a high number for a middling No. 2 wideout. It wouldn't prevent the weapon-needy Dolphins from going after free agents Mike Wallace or Greg Jennings next week. Hartline is coming off a career-high 1,083-yard season, but has posted a total of six touchdowns in his four NFL seasons.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Cowherd just said it best: "I got news for ya: Brady's making Welker, Welker's not making Brady."

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Did we get a 6'4 WR yet?.... jk, I hope it all works out with Welker.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

http://nesn.com/2013/03/report-patriots-plan-to-replace-wes-welker-with-danny-amendola/

Read this.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rust what I think your missing is how many of WW's catches come on 3rd down. He is TB12's security blanket and turns tons of 3rds into 1st and 10. Sorry but I got to say;

TB12- 1, Rusty -0

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Edelman doesn't have talent?  Edelman is better in the open field with the ball in his hands than Welker is.

Better punt returner, more explosion, etc.

Edelman doesn't have near the talent Welker has.  Edelman can not get seperation! Edelman can not adjust to a deeper ball!  Edelman is a horrible slot route runner!  As far as the punt return.. that's laughable!  Edelman isn't a very good punt returner, plus he takes way too many risks catching and running with the ball instead of fair catching the ball.  The dude makes me nervous back there, he isn't a punt returner.  That said, either is Welker.  Neither one of them should be back there returning punts!  But if you are fishing to find something Edelman is better then Welker at then yes, punt returner is it.  Oh, and probably CB, lol!!

This post is absurd.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts