In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Welker>Scamandola.  Case closed.  Period.

[/QUOTE]

Lol no.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Good job mocking Piszdispenser.

He has mental illness like I've never seen before.  Welkie may never play again and Pezzy is trying to convince the board that Welker at 8 million is a better investment than Edelman and Amendola in 2014 for less money.

bawahahaha

Oh my, how the tide has turned here. How the tide has turned.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

What were their stats last year?  How about the past 6 years?  One was great the other sucks.

Which one is best?

#TOMMYKELLYSPEEDDIALJACKASS

[/QUOTE]

You don't live in the past when handing out contracts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: Wes Welker has been suspended

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There was some animosity between BB and Welker that started a couple of years before WW's FA.  You got to remember how happy he was to be away from BB when he signed with Denver.  Welker was noticeably relieved. 

[/QUOTE]

Welker is a loser as is Mankins.  They aren't worthy of winning a title here. Plain and simple.   They didn't have the wherewithall to understand what it takes.

I recently realized how underrated Matt Light was here with the overrated Mankins being dealt.  Seriously. Mankins had Light all that time and he was covered by Light.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lol no.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

He has mental illness like I've never seen before.  Welkie may never play again and Pezzy is trying to convince the board that Welker at 8 million is a better investment than Edelman and Amendola in 2014 for less money.

bawahahaha

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

What were their stats last year?  How about the past 6 years?  One was great the other sucks.

Which one is best?

[/QUOTE]

Buy on the way up, moron.  Your portfolio must be horrendous, if you even have one. LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

What for?  I've already seen the past 6-7 years of both players.  

You're dissing Wes when scam has had one full season( lifetime) and also concussions in his limited play?

I'd be shocked if scam ever plays 16 games again.  Shocked!

What did bb pay him last year?  3.5M a TD?  Bwahaha

He needs to pay bb for all the time he spent in the tub.  LOL

Where exactly did I diss Wes?  It doesn't matter how great Wes was 5 years ago.  What matters is how he compares to Danny last year and the next few seasons. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You're dissing Wes when scam has had one full season( lifetime) and also concussions in his limited play?

[/QUOTE]

Where exactly did I diss Wes?  It doesn't matter how great Wes was 5 years ago.  What matters is how he compares to Danny last year and the next few seasons. 

[/QUOTE]

Bingo!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Really?  Go check out their stats and get back to us.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should wait a few years and get back to us.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

pcmIV just demolishing Pizzydispenser.

Just a beautiful thing to see. 

Finally, others stand up to the board bullies and knock them down a few pegs.  Bout time.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol no.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

bawahahaha

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Which one is best?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Who was better last year, after they handed out the contracts?

Wess is older and time catches us all but he will ALWAYS be considered the better player.

Amandola plays like he's older and has since his sophomore year.

And  BTW Edelman and  E. Sanders would have been a better way to go, but the gm was cheap and playing games.

They already had a roster full of slots.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Finally, others stand up to the board bullies and knock them down a few pegs.  Bout time.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

# REISSSAIDWHAT

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Think he used Gomer's forehead to snort the crystal meth off of?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Demolished?

No, that's what you are every single day.

We're just having a discussion.

Facts back me up.  His opinion is conjecture.  Danny Scammy may not even be a Pat next year.

One more injury riddled season and he's gone.

Speaking of gone,

Crack...crack...crack...very thin ice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There was some animosity between BB and Welker that started a couple of years before WW's FA.  You got to remember how happy he was to be away from BB when he signed with Denver.  Welker was noticeably relieved. 

[/QUOTE]

Welker is a loser as is Mankins.  They aren't worthy of winning a title here. Plain and simple.   They didn't have the wherewithall to understand what it takes.

I recently realized how underrated Matt Light was here with the overrated Mankins being dealt.  Seriously. Mankins had Light all that time and he was covered by Light.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Gm really sucks to keep them 6 and 9 yeas and pay them MILLIONS, then.  Right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Lol at you Rusty, do you realize just how dumb the crap is that you post on this forum? My gosh, you are a mental case. You bash the nfl, all other teams, GM's, coaches, players, owners, all other fans, the greatest patriot player of all time and to top it all off... for a guy who has never been in a relationship you bash Brady's wife and now on this thread even welker wife. You are a complete moron and tool bag.  It's people like you who give Patsfans a bad name. Nobody likes a fan like you. 

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol no.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

bawahahaha

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Which one is best?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Wess is older and time catches us all but he will ALWAYS be considered the better player.

And  BTW Edelman and  E. Sanders would have been a better way to go, but the gm was cheap and playing games.

[/QUOTE]

Wess is older and time catches

No kidding. That's the whole point here.  Wes was beaten like a rented mule, as they say. Way to many miles on him.  Crazy, but I can feel you routing against Amendola btw.  Get Rusty out of your head.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

I didn't have time to go through all the fighting posts...but one thing that still sticks in my mind is (on top of the concussions) how much has his new wife played in his decision making since they have been married?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Welker wasn't roiding....

Molly is a hardcore drug that makes you roll hard

This man was trying to party hard. Now that story about him handing out 100$ at the Derby make sense, he was happy about anything and everything

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lol at you Rusty, do you realize just how dumb the crap is that you post on this forum? My gosh, you are a mental case. You bash the nfl, all other teams, GM's, coaches, players, owners, all other fans, the greatest patriot player of all time and to top it all off... for a guy who has never been in a relationship you bash Brady's wife and now on this thread even welker wife. You are a complete moron and tool bag.  It's people like you who give Patsfans a bad name. Nobody likes a fan like you. 

[/QUOTE]

You should be eating crow right now and you're so arrogant, you won't do it. I at least admitted I did not like cutting Kelly, disagree with BB on the move, but I also fully realize BB is usually right. Maybe Kelly's medical diagnosis is not good long term and other guys who are cheaper and can play more, provide more. Great! I am all for what works. I don't care who does it. I was wrong BB didn't keep Kelly but I also have no control over it.  At the end of it, I am for whatever works and I stand behind BB because the guy is 99.9% right at the end.

Meanwhile, you little pink hat dorks in here just gloss over how AWFUL Brady, Mankins and Welker have been for this team in recent postseasons and then ignore the obvious as our most expensive players, some of whom pouted or held out like selfish babies, crapped themselves collectively in TWO SBs. Two!!

1. Mankins DEALT.  Not a coincidence. I nailed this analysis and was the only one pretty much on here with the stones to call it out. I nailed it. I said at the time that deal was not a good one and BB should have traded him to Oakland. I actually think Brady had something to do with that not happening.  BB caved to Mankins, Brady and even Welker with that tag.  Brady is justified and fine, but Brady was acting like a baby back in 2010. The only good thing about his deal is it actually has destroyed other franchises who were forced to also do what BB did, namely the Ravens and Giants. Make no mistake, cap hell exists, it's just that BB is more creative and better at maneuvering.

2. BB walked from Welker. Again, I was the only one pretty much on here who not only called why it should be done, but explained to the T, why it NEEDED to be done. Welkie is now suspended and CONCUSSED to the moon and back and your boyfriend Pezzy and yourself are trying to sell the board how BB made a mistake not caving to the selfish, ego-ridden Welkie. bawhahaha

abwhahahh!

3. Brady has to improve in the postseason or this team goes absolutely nowhere.

Don't look now, but every single thing I have said minus some incidental personnel moves like not thinking Kelly can last a year as opposed to great scouting with DL youth a strength, is absolutely spot on. SPOT ON.

RIght on down to Welker being done and Brady needing to put on the big boy panties in January and leave GIselle at the hotel on SB Sunday.

YEP.

Go look at the Welker photos at the Kentucky Derby from this year and tell me that looks good as he chokes in postseasons and he fades away as a concussion case. He sure looks committed to a SB, doesn't he?

BALONEY

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol no.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

bawahahaha

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Which one is best?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

No kidding. That's the whole point here.  Wes was beaten like a rented mule, as they say. Way to many miles on him.  Crazy, but I can feel you routing against Amendola btw.  Get Rusty out of your head.  

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I hate crusty and don't care for Amendola.  I've never seen him do a darn thing other than get injured and drop the one pass he was given in the AFC.   Take that back, he had 2 good games which would make him worth about 1/8th of what he's making.  I don't think he was worth his contract and if we are just talking 2 years, then yes I think Welker was the better option.

Apparently Kraft and bb thought so too.  Plan B???  LOL

So, yes, there is a disdain for both (one more than the other) but for different reasons.

When Amandola changes my mind, and earns his contract, I will let you know.

I just don't think it will ever happen.

I know it won't with the psycho.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to mrtm70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't have time to go through all the fighting posts...but one thing that still sticks in my mind is (on top of the concussions) how much has his new wife played in his decision making since they have been married?

[/QUOTE]

Good point. But that's another thing some people just don't get. You just saw another poster sAy we should have signed e sanders instead of amendola. Typical on this board. I mean why not get him? It's that easy, he probably doesn't have a wife, kids, life, etc. even if he had no intention of playing for the Pats the dumb GM should have kidnapped him and force him to sign at gunpoint.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welker wasn't roiding....

Molly is a hardcore drug that makes you out of this world.

This man was trying to party hard. Now that story about him handing out 100$ at the Derby make sense, he was happy about anything and everything

[/QUOTE]

Please. He claimed it was cut with amphetamine.  No way.  Molly is like E.  Please, dude.   He probably used Molly but that doesn't mean he wasn't using amphetamine.

Lastly, Welker is a liar, because you need 3 positive tests to be busted.  Clearly, he was using amphetamine, and is now trying to wiggle out of it.

I have more respect for the young, dumb rookies who used it in college and tried to use it in the pros because they think that had to as opposed to Welkie who is a 9 year vet.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol no.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

bawahahaha

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Which one is best?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I hate crusty and don't care for Amendola.  I've never seen him do a darn thing other than get injured and drop the one pass he was given in the AFC.   Take that back, he had 2 good games which would make him worth about 1/8th of what he's making.  I don't think he was worth his contract and if we are just talking 2 years, then yes I think Welker was the better option.

Apparently Kraft and bb thought so too.  Plan B???  LOL

So, yes, there is a disdain for both (one more than the other) but for different reasons.

When Amandola changes my mind, and earns his contract, I will let you know.

I just don't think it will ever happen.

I know it won't with the psycho.

[/QUOTE]

Wes is done, DA could have a big season. The choice is easy to make especially now that JE has surpassed WW as a player. Got to admit, if DA has a good season you are going to here it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You should be eating crow right now and you're so arrogant, you won't do it. I at least admitted I did not like cutting Kelly, disagree with BB on the move, but I also fully realize BB is usually right. Maybe Kelly's medical diagnosis is not good long term and other guys who are cheaper and can play more, provide more. Great! I am all for what works. I don't care who does it. I was wrong BB didn't keep Kelly but I also have no control over it.  At the end of it, I am for whatever works and I stand behind BB because the guy is 99.9% right at the end.

Meanwhile, you little pink hat dorks in here just gloss over how AWFUL Brady, Mankins and Welker have been for this team in recent postseasons and then ignore the obvious as our most expensive players, some of whom pouted or held out like selfish babies, crapped themselves collectively in TWO SBs. Two!!

1. Mankins DEALT.  Not a coincidence. I nailed this analysis and was the only one pretty much on here with the stones to call it out. I nailed it. I said at the time that deal was not a good one and BB should have traded him to Oakland. I actually think Brady had something to do with that not happening.  BB caved to Mankins, Brady and even Welker with that tag.  Brady is justified and fine, but Brady was acting like a baby back in 2010. The only good thing about his deal is it actually has destroyed other franchises who were forced to also do what BB did, namely the Ravens and Giants. Make no mistake, cap hell exists, it's just that BB is more creative and better at maneuvering.

2. BB walked from Welker. Again, I was the only one pretty much on here who not only called why it should be done, but explained to the T, why it NEEDED to be done. Welkie is now suspended and CONCUSSED to the moon and back and your boyfriend Pezzy and yourself are trying to sell the board how BB made a mistake not caving to the selfish, ego-ridden Welkie. bawhahaha

abwhahahh!

3. Brady has to improve in the postseason or this team goes absolutely nowhere.

Don't look now, but every single thing I have said minus some incidental personnel moves like not thinking Kelly can last a year as opposed to great scouting with DL youth a strength, is absolutely spot on. SPOT ON.

RIght on down to Welker being done and Brady needing to put on the big boy panties in January and leave GIselle at the hotel on SB Sunday.

YEP.

Go look at the Welker photos at the Kentucky Derby from this year and tell me that looks good as he chokes in postseasons and he fades away as a concussion case. He sure looks committed to a SB, doesn't he?

BALONEY

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Did you just say you thought Kelly wouldn't last a whole year? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please show us where you posted that, prior to the cut, lying troll.

You just don't quit do ya?

#PSYCHONUTJOB

#REISSSAIDWHAT

#KELLYONSPEEDDIALJACKASS.

#TEAMSHAVETOGIVEUPATHIRDFORMALLET

#BBMADEHISTORY

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

LOL!

Now he is claiming he does not know what a Molly is and people are slipping things into his drinks at the Kentucky Derby!

Tears!

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_26454229/wes-welker-suspended-4-games-taking-banned-substance" rel="nofollow">http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_26454229/wes-welker-suspended-4-games-taking-banned-substance

PS

Wes, you need to test positive 3 times to be suspended per your union.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

I'd like to point out that the Broncos paid off Goodell for Von MIller last year, Prater should be suspended for the year and now this with Welker.

Any questions?

Next time anyone here claims I have some conspiracy theory or whatnot, check the facts.

The only thing left now is Goodell making a hot scene more hot by PI flags falling in the AFC Title game in the 4th qtr to arrange a SB or Gomie.

See, Goodell cannot interfere in certain areas like positive drug tests due to the gov't standing over the CBA.

Watch the reaction to this via Goodell. Just watch.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

I'd be shocked if scam ever plays 16 games again. Shocked!

Who knows if he will. I hope so. One thing we know for certain, ww will never play 16 games in a season again. 

Sections
Shortcuts