Wes Welker has more 7 td's is better than entire Patriots WR core.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Wes Welker has more 7 td's is better than entire Patriots WR core.

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Pretty said state of affairs when the entire Pats WR's have less than former Patriot Wes Welker.

Pats need a real GM!!!!

Yes......let's all whine about WW being gone, and BB sucking as a GM....as if the horse hasn't been beaten flat already on both these subjects.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

not like the patriots can get him back this season.  It was BBs fault. Just like it will be BBs fault when Talib doesn't get re-signed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Make sure you look in the mirror when you say that

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Pretty said state of affairs when the entire Pats WR's have less than former Patriot Wes Welker.

Pats need a real GM!!!!

I'm glad for WW.  Other than that, I could not care less.  BB made a decision to go with youth.  It is what it is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Bustchise up early this morning with this Cocoa Puffs in the basement.  

I don't care how we score, who gets the TDs, etc. Stats mean nothing in the game of football. Nothing. This isn't baseball.

Tony Romo just shredded the worst D in the AFC last night and then looked like he was about to yak needing to go back on the field to ice the game for his team.  He threw a predictable INT like a moron, as I knew he would.  So, what good are his TDs, kiddies? At the end of the game, with the game on the line, he panicked and failed his team. Again.

This is what Brady does for us as he fiddles around all game long, wasting time, drives, opps, etc.

Our QB simply has to improve, stop blaming others for dropping snaps every other week, throwing wounded ducks up in the air, and looking like he'd be elsewhere.

That's what needs to happen.

I think it's highly comical proclaiming Cincy is so superior to the Pats, too. They played well at home for their SB this year, good for them.  BUt, as Aaron Dobson said, NE handed the game away. Duh.  Their DT, Peko, said that the stupid playaction play on the 2nd play of the game, on the Atkins sack, got Brady rattled.

Well, Brady needs to retire if a simple sack on a stupid playaction on the second play of the game  is going to make him have a crappy day for 4 qtrs and that many chances to pounce and get us in the end zone at least ONCE in a low scoring kind of game like that.

Andy Dalton did it, Brady didn't.

Brady apparently enjoys being outplayed by inferior QBs. Eli, Flacco, Andy Dalton, Mark Sanchez. The list goes on and on and on and on.

Even some games he's played poorly in while bailed out, he deserved to lose the game to an inferior QB.

This is two eggs Brady has laid this year so far, with him trying to lose a game in Buffalo for us and even the one in Atlanta last week where he refuses to take accountability for pulling out too early on the snap.

When your QB's head is somewhere else, you aren't going to see a good QB.

The score is a statistic, and I don't care if you think you are Albert Einstein or Ernie Adams, that stat matters. 

I saw yesterday, where you said Brady was terrible.  In your opinion, Ernie, should the pats go with the kid from Arkansas?  Are you suggesting that Brady is now - Drew Bledsoe?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Pats need a real GM!!!!

They could also use some real fans instead of the whining bandwagon idiots like you. You all whined about the defense? So the defense has been fixed using draft picks. Apparently you armchair GMs think that the offense can be kept up at the same time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

We'll all be laughing our *** off when Welker drops the clincher against the Pats in the AFC championship.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Woodhead already has 3 TDs this season.  Had 7 for us last year.  I don't care who scores either.  I would just like to see some scoring.  Bailing on two productive knowns for a bunch of unknows won't help us get into the playoffs.  Youth is fine if they can score.  Dropped passes and fumbles in the playoffs won't matter if we never get there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I think the Patriots lead the league in dropped passes.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It became personal between WW and BB.  Otherwise, he'd still be here.  Besides, if Welker had not gone to the Broncos with P Manning as the QB, would he be succeeding like this anywhere else?  Maybe not.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Rusty..  yes, it may be business, but, as noted in Welker's comments earlier this year about why he left the Pats, he indicated it became personal to him.  I do agree, WW was sold a bill of goods by his agent who seemed to be looking out more for himself and a big cut of WWs potential "huge" contract than for WW himself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

I think the Patriots lead the league in dropped passes.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

Is this in a monsoon or not? What do you consider a "dropped" pass?  A wild throw and a WR or TE unable to bail Brady out?

They were tied for 3rd going into yesterday so after yesterday they lead the league in drops.  Monsoon came at less then 2minutes in the game, didn't it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Rusty..  yes, it may be business, but, as noted in Welker's comments earlier this year about why he left the Pats, he indicated it became personal to him.  I do agree, WW was sold a bill of goods by his agent who seemed to be looking out more for himself and a big cut of WWs potential "huge" contract than for WW himself.

I agree that it being personal had a play in Welker going to Denver.  Also it being personal stopped Seymoure coming back to help this team this season.  I am starting to see the ego of Bill Belicheck hurting this team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

We'll all be laughing our *** off when Welker drops the clincher against the Pats in the AFC championship.

I am not convinced Denver can GET to the AFC title game with  worse defense than what they had last year.

Elway has fielded a poor D for 3 straight years.  

Wrong son. Just flat out wrong. Wideouts need to stop dropping and start catching. Pathetic. Oh we'll at least our Cap is looking good. Your just not right. sorry kid.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:

No offense, but only a moron.......

You just can't keep it civil can you?  I've never called you out on anything.     Only a moron would think calling someone a moron would not be offensive.   Are you really that starved for attention that you are unable to have a reasonable conversation?  Don't bother responding.  I've put you on ignore.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Stats mean nothing in the game of football. Nothing. This isn't baseball.

Then why have you posted Brady's stats from the AFCCCGs a billion times?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Stats mean nothing in the game of football. Nothing. This isn't baseball.

Then why have you posted Brady's stats from the AFCCCGs a billion times?

Because it's a snapshot of MULTIPLE games in the postseason in his preferred shotgun spread base choice.

That's why. It's the easiest way to show our D has not been the problem. I've earned my rep here, NAS, in spades.

I've gone into NUMEROUS discussions here in depth, phiosophical detail about why Brady wanted was failing. I started an Elephant in the Room thread after Week 3 in Buffalo in 2011.

That's 2 seasons ago.  

So, don't tell me I didn't have this nailed.  Brady, the great Brady, MUST be given a run game to help him. Him not wanting, not demanding it from McDaniels or he himself not making it happen, is on he and McDaniels.

Or O'Brien before. Note how it's still the same fatal flaw and result with McDaniels as it was with O'brien.

Funny huh?

Moss could be here, Gronk, Welker, etc, and 6 points or 13 points are all pretty much derived from the same ideological flaw on offense.

Funny how Belichick can't see the fatal flaws Rusty sees.  It's been six seasons and still Belichick hasn't gotten Brady or his coordinators to give up on the shotgun.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

I am not convinced Denver can GET to the AFC title game with  worse defense than what they had last year.

Elway has fielded a poor D for 3 straight years.  

Wrong son. Just flat out wrong. Wideouts need to stop dropping and start catching. Pathetic. Oh we'll at least our Cap is looking good. Your just not right. sorry kid.

Brady sucked. End of story. Drops in a monsoon means you aren't being objective. Brady's crappy play and wild throws with cirucs catches not made to wide open WRs are not drops.

Always an excuse. In recent years, it was 'separatin' and now it's "drops" from our inacurrate WR who is busy moping on the bench at 17 million per.

No rain for 3 qtrs. Next excuse.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnCrunch. Show CaptnCrunch's posts

Brady sucked. End of story. Drops in a monsoon means you aren't being objective. Brady's crappy play and wild throws with cirucs catches not made to wide open WRs are not drops.

Always an excuse. In recent years, it was 'separatin' and now it's "drops" from our inacurrate WR who is busy moping on the bench at 17 million per.

YUP! Brady sucked. Anyone who argues against that is merely a Brady worshipper, nothing less. BUT, he will improve once he has Gronk, Danny, Jules, Vereen, Ridley, Thompins, and Dobson all on the filed in the same game. 

It is so clear that its better to lose to the Bengals 13-6, than it is to beat the Cowboys 51-48! Our defense is outstanding and will get even better. Our offense is uncharactersitically out of sink, but will be dramatcially better very soon. You are all so spoiled by the plug and play ability of BB that you don't give the QUANTITY of injuries to KEY players enough weight. Patriots will dominate when it counts. Rusty is right! Rusty, just stop being such a dyck!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts