Wes Welker has more 7 td's is better than entire Patriots WR core.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Wes Welker has more 7 td's is better than entire Patriots WR core.

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Capn,

I have never seen so many ignorant or belligerent people gather in one place before. I guess if I attended a Tea Party rally, then I could see something close. lol

My analysis is upfront and fine to start off. It's only when I am attacked or I call out someone's blatantly obvious anti-BB induced media brainwashing decision, do the trolls kick into gear.

LOL

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

I think the Patriots lead the league in dropped passes.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

Is this in a monsoon or not? What do you consider a "dropped" pass?  A wild throw and a WR or TE unable to bail Brady out?

They did before the monsoon and they still do.

Thompkins tied for 1st and Dobson tied for second.   Edelman added 2 last night, AWESOME!

Last year too.  The worst.

Ravens had the least last year.  Ohhh, what a team of good receivers can do for a QB.

BB=Fail

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

We'll all be laughing our *** off when Welker drops the clincher against the Pats in the AFC championship.

I am not convinced Denver can GET to the AFC title game with  worse defense than what they had last year.

Elway has fielded a poor D for 3 straight years.  

So he still has another year before he reaches BB status?

Nope. HIs D has sucked for years and years. It wasn't even good in 2010 either. Hasn't led he league in any category.

BB's rebuild on the fly through the draft was genius.  

Imagine if Brady didn't throw high to Welkie in SB 46? 13 points allowed and rings for these great players on this D.

Hmm.... Denver D Top rated and BB's D bottom rated but Denver's D has sucked for years.

Yup Rusty logic at its greatest.

When you say BB built the D on the fly, do you mean the one on his pants?

Cuz it sure has sucked D!@k for years.

Now it's the O's turn.  OH boy!  Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Rusty..  yes, it may be business, but, as noted in Welker's comments earlier this year about why he left the Pats, he indicated it became personal to him.  I do agree, WW was sold a bill of goods by his agent who seemed to be looking out more for himself and a big cut of WWs potential "huge" contract than for WW himself.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

He felt personally affected by his previous work here not being rewarded financially. Anyone who knows the Pats, knows they don't pay on past laurels.  It's why it's the most successful franchise of the past decade+ now.

Highest winning%, etc.

Mark my words: What you saw last night Romo looking like Aaron Rodgers and his hair on fire against that awful Denver D is because Elway is a moron and BB is not. 

Elway did not budget for 6 million going to his WR position.  SO, Elway weakened/did not improve that weak defense that Gomer hid most of the season last year and they got toasted by Flacco at home off the BYe.

Denver ain't winning a SB.

So, BB realzing he can get Welkieseque play from Edelman at the very worst at 1 mil per while signing a Tommy Kelly or needing to an extend a Nink, is clearly superior salary allocation management.

CLearly.

BB wanted to move on from Welkie. So, you shouldn't cave and pay him 9 or 10 mil per which is what Welker wanted, which is why he rejected the 8 mil per offer.

Anyone thinking BB should have done that is a moron.  An utter moron. Sorry, but if people are going to keep not understanding these concepts, out come the names.  It's beyond annoying to troll over and over when Welker let us down in the postseasons with his buddy Brady with our AWFUL finesse, predictable O.

Guess whose offense is actually predictable right now with the right D able to slow it down and beat it? Denver?

Guess whose D is a perfect match up for Denver? Ours.

Reading this post without knowledge of the poster or the outcome of the games, one would be led to believe from rusty's post that the pats won and the broncos lost yesterday.  Hmmm.

Additional note - everyone knows that BB replaced Welker with Amendola and he paid more for Amendola than he would have paid for Welker.  Its funny that you spin this now. 

FALSE. Amendola can line up in many different spots, not just the slot. Welker is only effective in the inside in the slot and if it's not a quick pass from the QB, the QB has to be in the shotgun for Welkie to be effective.

So, they though Edelman and Amendola is better than one aging and limited Welkie.

And, that's the correct assessment because Welkie SUCKED in the postseason for us. Bye Bye Mr Drops and disappearing Welkie.

[/QUOTE]
    Russ - you might be the only person in the US (aside from others to obstinate to admit the truth) that believes Amendola was not brought in to replace Welker.  Everyone knows he was.  It was predicted everywhere in the media.  It was predicted everywhere on this board.  It took place almost at the exact time the pats knew Welker wasn't coming back. 

Regardless of your thoughts about Welker, you should just hope Amendola makes it to the postseason.

Sections
Shortcuts