Wes Welker has more 7 td's is better than entire Patriots WR core.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnCrunch. Show CaptnCrunch's posts

Re: Wes Welker has more 7 td's is better than entire Patriots WR core.

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to CaptnCrunch's comment:

[QUOTE]

Brady sucked. End of story. Drops in a monsoon means you aren't being objective. Brady's crappy play and wild throws with cirucs catches not made to wide open WRs are not drops.

Always an excuse. In recent years, it was 'separatin' and now it's "drops" from our inacurrate WR who is busy moping on the bench at 17 million per.

YUP! Brady sucked. Anyone who argues against that is merely a Brady worshipper, nothing less. BUT, he will improve once he has Gronk, Danny, Jules, Vereen, Ridley, Thompins, and Dobson all on the filed in the same game. 

It is so clear that its better to lose to the Bengals 13-6, than it is to beat the Cowboys 51-48! Our defense is outstanding and will get even better. Our offense is uncharactersitically out of sink, but will be dramatcially better very soon. You are all so spoiled by the plug and play ability of BB that you don't give the QUANTITY of injuries to KEY players enough weight. Patriots will dominate when it counts. Rusty is right! Rusty, just stop being such a dyck!

I am not being a dyck.  I have been mocked, accosted and stalked here for years after being right.

Even when I am right again, they just can't handle it. IN fact, it drives them nuts to the point they deflect and refuse to admit it.

Prolate is another thread saying BB is a bad GM for not trading for Brees or Rodgers.

Seriously.

I HEAR YA, MAN! But your commonly accurate analysis gets lost in the personal attacks. You are one of the more knowlegeable football posters here. Forget about the other BS. They are all in love with their favorite players. Do your thing, unfiltered, but keep it to the game. Those of US who know the game, know the idiots here. Stop wasting your time with them by responding. In the end, You are more correct, and have proven it over time, than they are. Don't let'm derail you so often.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

We'll all be laughing our *** off when Welker drops the clincher against the Pats in the AFC championship.

I am not convinced Denver can GET to the AFC title game with  worse defense than what they had last year.

Elway has fielded a poor D for 3 straight years.  

So he still has another year before he reaches BB status?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnCrunch. Show CaptnCrunch's posts

[QUOTE]

I have never seen so many ignorant or belligerent people gather in one place before. I guess if I attended a Tea Party rally, then I could see something close. lol

My analysis is upfront and fine to start off. It's only when I am attacked or I call out someone's blatantly obvious anti-BB induced media brainwashing decision, do the trolls kick into gear.

I've watched this go on for years. You prove knowledge to some of these dopes and they will do everything to discredit you. You show them where your goat is tied, and they will attack constantly to distract you. Your weakness? Inabillity to ignore some of them. You aren't always right, but you are obviously paying attention and have basis for most of what you say. Stick to your analysis and ignore the stupid F's and avoid the harsh rebuttals and they will fade. You know what you're talking about man. Its clear. You gotta show respect to gain some. Show you deserve it and they won't have a choice. You know Patriots foot ball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

I have never seen so many ignorant or belligerent people gather in one place before. I guess if I attended a Tea Party rally, then I could see something close. lol

My analysis is upfront and fine to start off. It's only when I am attacked or I call out someone's blatantly obvious anti-BB induced media brainwashing decision, do the trolls kick into gear.

Thats because you do the same thing to every other GM in the league. Get it through your thick skull, BB is not some genius. This team ain't SB quality. Sorry.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnCrunch. Show CaptnCrunch's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

[QUOTE]

Thats because you do the same thing to every other GM in the league. Get it through your thick skull, BB is not some genius. This team ain't SB quality. Sorry.

Week 5 and you are making such a prediction? How old are you? You had better pay attention. You will learn quite a bit as this year goes on. Its now how you start, its how you finish. Oh, they do have BB and TB still. AND they are 4-1.......Get Healthy, and they will roll........watch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

We'll all be laughing our *** off when Welker drops the clincher against the Pats in the AFC championship.

I am not convinced Denver can GET to the AFC title game with  worse defense than what they had last year.

Elway has fielded a poor D for 3 straight years.  

So he still has another year before he reaches BB status?

Nope. HIs D has sucked for years and years. It wasn't even good in 2010 either. Hasn't led he league in any category.

BB's rebuild on the fly through the draft was genius.  

Imagine if Brady didn't throw high to Welkie in SB 46? 13 points allowed and rings for these great players on this D.

Imagine if BB didn't let just about every offensive threat go and replace them with nothing? What were his FA signings again? Donald Jones? Michael Jenkins? Josh Boyce who can't even step on the field? Dobson gets one catch and fumbles? Why was Fells cut? Surely he's better than the trash they've been putting out there. This is the most frustrating team I've seen in years and it didn't have to be this way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rusty:  Stats mean nothing in the game of football. Nothing. This isn't baseball.

NAS:  Then why have you posted Brady's stats from the AFCCCGs a billion times?

Rusty:  (300 word diatribe which is 100% unrelated to the question)

---

So, Rusty, if stats mean nothing, you can stop with your 3/7 postings, right?

If not, each time you do post those stats, you're calling yourself a liar.

Well, at least you'll see what the rest of us do anyway.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What is your career? Seriously.

I'm a banker.

No wait.

I'm a horse trainer.

No wait.

I'm a small business owner.

No wait.

I work in insurance.

No wait.

I work in environmental protection.

No wait.

I'm in the Army.

No wait.

I work for the Government

No wait.

I am a babysitter.

No wait.

I design security systems for boats.

No wait.

I'm a painter.

Yes, let's go with that.

I'm a painter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Imagine if BB didn't let just about every offensive threat go and replace them with nothing? What were his FA signings again? Donald Jones? Michael Jenkins? Josh Boyce who can't even step on the field? Dobson gets one catch and fumbles? Why was Fells cut? Surely he's better than the trash they've been putting out there. This is the most frustrating team I've seen in years and it didn't have to be this way.

Sounds great, Bustchise. Holmes gets 10 million and can barely play this year.

Tommy Kelly was an outstanding FA. You ended up with retread Pace again because no one wanted him, Mike Goodson who hasn't played all year and Landry who sucks.

This is the most ENJOYABLE early season D we've seen in years and it's all the better knowing Brady can't be any worse with all this talent and depth on offense, as the season goes, not using that shotgun spread anymore.

I am loving it overall, Bustchise. Gronk back next week.  If he played on Sunday, we win that game easy in Cincy.

Enjoy the embarrassment down in Atlanta tonight! I know I will!

I was talking about the offense dumkoff. Try to keep up.

Did you seriously just say Brady has "all this talent and depth on offense". Wow

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnCrunch. Show CaptnCrunch's posts

[QUOTE]

Sounds great, Bustchise. Holmes gets 10 million and can barely play this year.

Tommy Kelly was an outstanding FA. You ended up with retread Pace again because no one wanted him, Mike Goodson who hasn't played all year and Landry who sucks.

This is the most ENJOYABLE early season D we've seen in years and it's all the better knowing Brady can't be any worse with all this talent and depth on offense, as the season goes, not using that shotgun spread anymore.

I am loving it overall, Bustchise. Gronk back next week.  If he played on Sunday, we win that game easy in Cincy.

Enjoy the embarrassment down in Atlanta tonight! I know I will!

I was talking about the offense dumkoff. Try to keep up.

Did you seriously just say Brady has "all this talent and depth on offense". Wow

Yeah, talent and depth. You bet. We're missing our top RBs and we have two good ones right in line behind them, unlike your Jets who have Chris Ivory who is hurt again and a cokehead loser named Mike GOodson has never in his life played for a quality organization because no one wants him and he sucks.

We traded a 7th rd pick and some Olympic sprinter, your team traded ANOTHER 4th rd pick for Chris Ivory who is more brittle than Amendola. bawahaha

and.....Despite all of the injuries on offense, most for any team in NFL this season, Patriots are 4-1. Maybe not the flashiest offense while alll hurt, but 4-1. DEPTH. Damn......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"with him trying to lose a game in Buffalo for us"

That's unbelievable disrespectul. You might not like the guy but he isn't trying to lose games. 

You're getting more and more absurd.

You drone on and on about your precious facts. 

Please provide us with a factual link showing that Brady tried to lose the game in Buffalo. 

You can't, because it doesn't exist. You're making this up. You're trolling. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"with him trying to lose a game in Buffalo for us"

That's unbelievable disrespectul. You might not like the guy but he isn't trying to lose games. 

You're getting more and more absurd.

You drone on and on about your precious facts. 

Please provide us with a factual link showing that Brady tried to lose the game in Buffalo. 

You can't, because it doesn't exist. You're making this up. You're trolling. 

Pipe down. Stop following me around and taking everything I say so literally.  Figure of speech. Of course he's not trying to lose t game.

I don't want him fumbling 4th and inches snaps at the end of games. Is this that difficult for you?

Its not following you around ba11bag...you literally post the most on every thread. There is no avoiding you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Rusty..  yes, it may be business, but, as noted in Welker's comments earlier this year about why he left the Pats, he indicated it became personal to him.  I do agree, WW was sold a bill of goods by his agent who seemed to be looking out more for himself and a big cut of WWs potential "huge" contract than for WW himself.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

He felt personally affected by his previous work here not being rewarded financially. Anyone who knows the Pats, knows they don't pay on past laurels.  It's why it's the most successful franchise of the past decade+ now.

Highest winning%, etc.

Mark my words: What you saw last night Romo looking like Aaron Rodgers and his hair on fire against that awful Denver D is because Elway is a moron and BB is not. 

Elway did not budget for 6 million going to his WR position.  SO, Elway weakened/did not improve that weak defense that Gomer hid most of the season last year and they got toasted by Flacco at home off the BYe.

Denver ain't winning a SB.

So, BB realzing he can get Welkieseque play from Edelman at the very worst at 1 mil per while signing a Tommy Kelly or needing to an extend a Nink, is clearly superior salary allocation management.

CLearly.

BB wanted to move on from Welkie. So, you shouldn't cave and pay him 9 or 10 mil per which is what Welker wanted, which is why he rejected the 8 mil per offer.

Anyone thinking BB should have done that is a moron.  An utter moron. Sorry, but if people are going to keep not understanding these concepts, out come the names.  It's beyond annoying to troll over and over when Welker let us down in the postseasons with his buddy Brady with our AWFUL finesse, predictable O.

Guess whose offense is actually predictable right now with the right D able to slow it down and beat it? Denver?

Guess whose D is a perfect match up for Denver? Ours.

Reading this post without knowledge of the poster or the outcome of the games, one would be led to believe from rusty's post that the pats won and the broncos lost yesterday.  Hmmm.

Additional note - everyone knows that BB replaced Welker with Amendola and he paid more for Amendola than he would have paid for Welker.  Its funny that you spin this now. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I like the young guys we added, but I'm a little concerned with two of our guys going forward...Edelman and Thompkins. I think Edelman has improved tremendously, but he still is double clutching balls or just flat out dropping them...an improvement? Yes, but I'm starting to think if this guy ends up having to catch a game winning catch, he's going to drop it. I like Thompkin's potential, but this guy has bobbled every catch he's made...how's that going to shake out when it gets cold? I just don't think he's going to be able to come through for us this year...next? Yeah, but he needs a lot of work this year.

I just think the building of the roster has been poor this offseason and others, and this time Brady may not be able to save us. I still can't believe they signed Adrian Wilson. What was even more puzzling is that they signed a wide receiver who's nick name was molasses...think about that...you tried putting a wide receiver out there that runs like molasses?? Wow. Then you release 2/3rds of your defensive line and bring in a 33 year old tackle and a guy with heart problems? Weird. Then you replace the most durable and productive receiver in football with the most injury prone? I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we gave 90 million to two tight ends (when their contracts weren't up) and neither one is out there. How do you let Welker go and hand 45 million to Aaron Hernandez? Not saying anyone knew he was Dexter Morgan, but they had to of known something about his character.

The fact that we are 4-1 is great, but looking forward there are some serious concerns...and there didn't need to be.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The party is over, and the party p00per is BB. A new GM is LONG overdue.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Bustchise up early this morning with this Cocoa Puffs in the basement.  

I don't care how we score, who gets the TDs, etc. Stats mean nothing in the game of football. Nothing. This isn't baseball.

Tony Romo just shredded the worst D in the AFC last night and then looked like he was about to yak needing to go back on the field to ice the game for his team.  He threw a predictable INT like a moron, as I knew he would.  So, what good are his TDs, kiddies? At the end of the game, with the game on the line, he panicked and failed his team. Again.

This is what Brady does for us as he fiddles around all game long, wasting time, drives, opps, etc.

Our QB simply has to improve, stop blaming others for dropping snaps every other week, throwing wounded ducks up in the air, and looking like he'd be elsewhere.

That's what needs to happen.

I think it's highly comical proclaiming Cincy is so superior to the Pats, too. They played well at home for their SB this year, good for them.  BUt, as Aaron Dobson said, NE handed the game away. Duh.  Their DT, Peko, said that the stupid playaction play on the 2nd play of the game, on the Atkins sack, got Brady rattled.

Well, Brady needs to retire if a simple sack on a stupid playaction on the second play of the game  is going to make him have a crappy day for 4 qtrs and that many chances to pounce and get us in the end zone at least ONCE in a low scoring kind of game like that.

Andy Dalton did it, Brady didn't.

Brady apparently enjoys being outplayed by inferior QBs. Eli, Flacco, Andy Dalton, Mark Sanchez. The list goes on and on and on and on.

Even some games he's played poorly in while bailed out, he deserved to lose the game to an inferior QB.

This is two eggs Brady has laid this year so far, with him trying to lose a game in Buffalo for us and even the one in Atlanta last week where he refuses to take accountability for pulling out too early on the snap.

When your QB's head is somewhere else, you aren't going to see a good QB.

Whose fault is it for the Pats being second in drops? Who is responsible for the lack one of a running game yesterday? The latter with hopefully correct itself oncw folks are healthy, how can you not be concern with the receivers? All the develop that happen the precious 4 weeks went out the window yesterday and they looked like it was the first gamebig season. Even Edelman regressed yesterday.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Wait, now Amendola's brittle?

I thought he was a tough player that wasn't "injury prone" and simply suffered from some fluke injuries the past couple seasons.

Man, way to burst my bubble counting on that guy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So, they though Edelman and Amendola is better than one aging and limited Welkie.

And, that's the correct assessment because Welkie SUCKED in the postseason for us. Bye Bye Mr Drops and disappearing Welkie.

I thought it was Brady's fault.  Now it's Welker's fault?

Oh, I see now.  This is a conversation about Welker, so it's Welker's fault.  If the convo was about Brady it would be Brady's fault.

I get it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I like the young guys we added, but I'm a little concerned with two of our guys going forward...Edelman and Thompkins. I think Edelman has improved tremendously, but he still is double clutching balls or just flat out dropping them...an improvement? Yes, but I'm starting to think if this guy ends up having to catch a game winning catch, he's going to drop it. I like Thompkin's potential, but this guy has bobbled every catch he's made...how's that going to shake out when it gets cold? I just don't think he's going to be able to come through for us this year...next? Yeah, but he needs a lot of work this year.

I just think the building of the roster has been poor this offseason and others, and this time Brady may not be able to save us. I still can't believe they signed Adrian Wilson. What was even more puzzling is that they signed a wide receiver who's nick name was molasses...think about that...you tried putting a wide receiver out there that runs like molasses?? Wow. Then you release 2/3rds of your defensive line and bring in a 33 year old tackle and a guy with heart problems? Weird. Then you replace the most durable and productive receiver in football with the most injury prone? I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we gave 90 million to two tight ends (when their contracts weren't up) and neither one is out there. How do you let Welker go and hand 45 million to Aaron Hernandez? Not saying anyone knew he was Dexter Morgan, but they had to of known something about his character.

The fact that we are 4-1 is great, but looking forward there are some serious concerns...and there didn't need to be.

Yeah, as if Adrian Wilson is not  HOF kind of player.  Can you believe Houston signed Ed Reed to 6 mil per?

How did Old Man Ed look last night? bawhahha

You're still trying to wrap your head around how BB and Kraft could not know Hernandez led a double life and why cutting off the two best TEs at what they do, at the pass before FA, was not more than sound fiscal strategy?

Yeah, let's let the two best at what they do become FAs and then be unable to resign them!  Good one, Mr Amchair Cupcake. How was class today? How many pollluted statements did you make today to destroy another class in an already dumbing down of America, huh, Cupcake?

The SERIOUS CONCERN is TOm Brady. Tune into to 98.5 sometime with Gresh and Zo in between Cupcake Baking 101 at the middle school and listen to the amount of fans starting to notice Brady's flaws.

Hey CUpcake?! How was Denver's D looking to ya!???!  Do you think it was smart for stupid Elway to wildly jump in to pay Welker when his D is one of the worst, if not the worst, in the AFC or league?

How's Denver's D looking? Like our's has been for the last half decade...you really do have a fascination with every other team, don't you? 

Yeah Adrian Wilson was a hall of fame type of player...five years ago. Bawahahaha!! My lord you are distorted, aren't you? And why do you keep bringing up Reed? Oh that's right, he was your number one off season free agent priority...remember that? Why would we need him? We drafted Tavon Wilson just last year...how's "super reach" doing nowadays? Hey remember when you started a thread "the warnings were out people" after Wilson made a tackle last off season? That was a good one - what is Tavon up to these days? It could be worse for you - remember those days when you said Patrick Chung really helped turn around our defense or said Merriweather was the second best safety in the AFC? I'm beginning to think you don't know all that much about safeties--exhibit B

1.     Exhibit B, folks. We had Exhibit A above with PatsEng, who also has turned into a BB basher.

Classic RKrap. Overrates every mediocre signing or overpaid FAs for other AFC teams and then claims things like this for a future HOF Safety.

Dear RKrap:

BB plays a nickel base in lile 75% of the snaps. This means we'll see more dime type stuff with BB using Wilson like a coverage or taking off a Spikes or Hightowers more than a Wilson.

He's not going to be riding the bench. You don't take off a future HOFer who makes your entire D better due to what kind of formation you're supposed to play (non nickel or dime).

Dumb as a bag of rocks.

BB is drooling over the possibilites for Wilson in his D and you and PatsEng are making it seem like he'll see the field 25% of the time, which is false.

A player with this kind of a skill set is bad news for opposing offenses. Wilson was also not taken off the the field last year due to performance either, it was due to them moving on, being out of the playoffs and debuting other young players who may or may not be in their plans after Wilson was leaving.

Good Stuff!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts