Wes Welker throws John Fox under bus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Wes Welker throws John Fox under bus

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The truth some times hurts. As a vet he knows what does cause things to go wrong. He did not say the coaches. HE said "WE" did not prepare well for the start of the game. To me that is the whole team. Yes it could be a slap to Fox.

However is it his way to compliment to BB who has used very loud speaker systems during practices to get his team ready for the crowd noise?????????????

[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely correct, Jim. 

BTW, Fox is getting a lot of heat for not being prepared.  Fox let his players down. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

Not surprised.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How is that a "twist"?   He rejected 8 million and ended up what being paid 5.5 in 2013?

This is a fact! It's not twisting anything and I have no agenda. I am stating what happened.

NE offered 8 mil per in 2012 and 2013, GUARANTEED. He took the 9.5 and left.  This year, he made almost 6 and is pretty much an automatic not to see the 2014 money since they can cut him and not be dinged.

Welkie had no takers other than Denver. He's delusional, as are you.

[/QUOTE]

So if Welker took the $16 million for 2012 and 2013 from the Pats that's $3 million less then the $9.5 he made in 2012 and the $6 million guaranteed in 2013 from Denver???

Not to mention the $6 million guaranteed in 2014.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

The whole there was too much crowd noice thing is stupid. Especially on a neutral ground.  NFL teams play 8 road games a year at least.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The truth some times hurts. As a vet he knows what does cause things to go wrong. He did not say the coaches. HE said "WE" did not prepare well for the start of the game. To me that is the whole team. Yes it could be a slap to Fox.

However is it his way to compliment to BB who has used very loud speaker systems during practices to get his team ready for the crowd noise?????????????

[/QUOTE]

BTW, Fox is getting a lot of heat for not being prepared.  Fox let his players down. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah all those turnovers and the run back for a TD were all Fox's fault. And did I see about 2 or 3 dozen missed tackles by Denver? Yup that's all the coach's fault too right? maybe they all forgot how to takle during the 2 weeks off and it was Fox's fault for not teaching them tackling basics.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How is that a "twist"?   He rejected 8 million and ended up what being paid 5.5 in 2013?

This is a fact! It's not twisting anything and I have no agenda. I am stating what happened.

NE offered 8 mil per in 2012 and 2013, GUARANTEED. He took the 9.5 and left.  This year, he made almost 6 and is pretty much an automatic not to see the 2014 money since they can cut him and not be dinged.

Welkie had no takers other than Denver. He's delusional, as are you.

[/QUOTE]

So if Welker took the $16 million for 2012 and 2013 from the Pats that's $3 million less then the $9.5 he made in 2012 and the $6 million guaranteed in 2013 from Denver???

Not to mention the $6 million guaranteed in 2014.

[/QUOTE]

Not to mention Welkie started doing a number of commericals and other promotional things to try to make more money, where he didn't do it here, for whatever reason.  He clearly was more concerned with the money than the opportunity or situation at hand. BB sniffed that out and that's it.    31 year old slot WRs odn't turn down 16 million guaranteed.

Here's Welkie's problem:

He's never been a winner.  You don't play in NE as a slot WR without winning a ring in two chances and then start demanding things.

He's an overachiever who was LUCKY to play here and now in Denver with loaded offenses and HOF QBs.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  You couldn't be more wrong.. especially with your contract numbers, LOL!!

BTW, Look what the Pats paid Amendola, he has never been a winner, never made it to a Super Bowl, Zero catches in the last playoff game (pathetic) only played 1 full season as a pro and then the Pats panicked and over paid for him.  It looks like Welker made the right choice and the Patriots made a bad decision... again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah all those turnovers and the run back for a TD were all Fox's fault. And did I see about 2 or 3 dozen missed tackles by Denver? Yup that's all the coach's fault too right? maybe they all forgot how to takle during the 2 weeks off and it was Fox's fault for not teaching them tackling basics.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, did the Broncos look ready on Sunday?  Hell no!  They were unprepared, out coached, out played.  Fox is taking a lot of heat about it over the past couple days.  Pull your head out!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

I think next year is his last year in the league... a 4-5 rec. 40yds guy from now on...

Dont think Denver will win more than 11 games next year, with a tough schedule !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from manningchokes45. Show manningchokes45's posts

He should throw himself under the bus...and that choke artist Manning with him...let Fox drive the bus...he has a habit of choking in big games himself...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I like Welker he gave everything he had here. He played hard catching ball after ball over the middle. But I miss him less and less. I will leave it at that. Moved on from Welker.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to PatsGnome's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wes was unhappy in New England because Belichick expected to much from him.  Well, he expects a lot from everyone.  The coaches, the players and the other members of the organization.  This includes himself.  

Welker now is throwing John Fox under the bus, by saying that the head coach did not have the team practice in game situations with loud speakers blaring crowd noise.  He said "That is the way the start of any Super Bowl is: It’s going to be loud,” Welker, now a veteran of three Super Bowls (all losses), said. “The fans are going to be yelling. They don’t really know why they’re yelling — it’s just the start of the Super Bowl. We didn’t prepare very well for that, and it showed.” (CBSBoston)

Grow up Welker.  The Bronco's are paying you to be a team player.  Not to protect your own fragile ego.

[/QUOTE]

I thought you said grow up?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude, did the Broncos look ready on Sunday?  Hell no!  They were unprepared, out coached, out played.  Fox is taking a lot of heat about it over the past couple days.  Pull your head out!

[/QUOTE]

Pull my head out of your mom's cunny? Sorry I don't sewer dive. Grow up baby. Are you claiming that pro football players need to be prepared NOT to allow runbacks for TDs? Manning needed to be prepared NOT to throw Ints? Did all the defensive players need to be taught how to tackle Seahawks since they run different from everyone else? Did all these guys just get signed from Pop Warner last week?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

This upcoming season Welker will count 8 million toward the cap.

2 million prorated signing bonus

3 million roster bonus

3 million salary

Last season WW's cap hit was 4 million 150 thousand

2 million prorated signing bonus

150 thousand incentive bonus (90 catches)

2 million salary.

I read some speculation that Denver may not want to pay the 3 million roster bonus.

these numbers are available on the "Over the Cap" website

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

What taking less money means he has a ego lol.I always thought people with egos look for more money.O and so this proves weker walked from BB and not the other way around like we were told from rusty.

Sections
Shortcuts