What a difference a year makes!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

What a difference a year makes!

Last year, the Pats went 11-5 and not only didn't win the division, but they didn't even get to the playoffs. This year in the AFC, going into the final week of the season, there are 4 or 5 8-7 teams AND two 7-8 teams that still have a chance to make it!

It's just tough to tell is the AFC getting weaker, stronger, or just levelling out?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Re: What a difference a year makes!

I think the AFC is leveling out good 8-10 teams, The NFC only has 6-7 good teams but there top end may be better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

So far during interconference play the AFC is 35-25 over the NFC.  I think the AFC just has better teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"The NFC only has 6-7 good teams but there top end may be better."

I don't know about that.  Minny and NO have certainly come back down to earth.  I think AFC's top end is better with SD and Indy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

Siesta respectfully to you but i have trouble with both SD and Indy, SD coach is terrible and Indy is Manning. I would take NO, Minn , Phil, AZ, and maybe even Dallas over both of them, the thing is i would strongly take NE over all but Indy and NO then its a toss up. Its all about matchups. I just believe NFC s best match up better against AFC s best. But the AFC overall is much better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

I like your rankings except i would switch SD and NO. agree with momentum. Lets just say norv turner is the opposite of BB , but then again there was Barry switzer too. SD has been one of the most talented teams of the decade and done nothing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Last year we had to pin our hopes on Brett Farve to beat the 'Fins, much better to get in on our own accord.