What a great season so far....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

What a great season so far....

Each and every win is that much more SWEETER!! All the close

wins and comebacks will only help the psyche which has been missing for few yrs now.  loving it!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: What a great season so far....

Edge of your seat football.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Rutgers in the house today

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rutgers in the house today

[/QUOTE]

No kiddin'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Well....one thing about this season....the Pats have me drinking Maalox right out of the bottle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

When i most doubt this team they come throught big time

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Wait, SANPAT needs to be banned. Apparently doesn't realize the glass is always half empty here. 

I'll help him out, this is how you're supposed to react to this game: Life and death to beat a 3-4 Miami team? Are you kidding? How's Brady supposed to play with this group of misfit receivers. You know this kind of performance won't get it done against a real NFL team. Sure they had a bunch of sacks, when the game was over. The d-line are a bunch of midgets. Now Vollmer's out, another second round bust. The worst GM in history needs to be fired, the game has passed him by. 

Remember that free lesson next time SANPAT, you'll fit right in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wait, SANPAT needs to be banned. Apparently doesn't realize the glass if always half empty here. 

I'll help him out, this is how you're supposed to react to this game: Life and death to beat a 3-4 Miami team? Are you kidding? How's Brady supposed to play with this group of misfit receivers. You know this kind of performance won't get it done against a real NFL team. Sure they had a bunch of sacks, when the game was over. The d-line are a bunch of midgets. Now Vollmer's out, another second round bust. The worst GM in history needs to be fired, the game has passed him by. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL ya I should be sad Patriots arent undefeated and QB doesnt have perfect rating in all games...and ball hits the ground when our offense is on the field. And dont even get me started on the injury bug!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to SANPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wait, SANPAT needs to be banned. Apparently doesn't realize the glass if always half empty here. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL ya I should be sad Patriots arent undefeated and QB doesnt have perfect rating in all games...and ball hits the ground when our offense is on the field. And dont even get me started on the injury bug!!!

[/QUOTE]

Check out the thread "Great WR Win Games." Exactly what I'm talking about. Right on cue. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Honestly? What is this team going to do come playoff time? Theres a good chance that the wildcard team coming in to play in round 1 will have a better record than the host Pats. Just setting up for another embarassing home field playoff loss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

A win last week would have essentially clinched the division.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Honestly? What is this team going to do come playoff time? Theres a good chance that the wildcard team coming in to play in round 1 will have a better record than the host Pats. Just setting up for another embarassing home field playoff loss.

[/QUOTE]

They will all be 0-0 come playoff time...and by then team would have gelled even more...lets just enjoy on win at a time...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A win last week would have essentially clinched the division.

[/QUOTE]

Divison is still ours ...they all lost

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SANPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Check out the thread "Great WR Win Games." Exactly what I'm talking about. Right on cue. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL...it has been a fun ride...never know what to expect, they're doing well given their injuries and pre-season expectations...they're right about where I thought they'd be BEFORE losing AH/Gronk/Welker/Big Vince/Kelly/ and tyhe best MLB in the division this year....when you look at the starters games lost due to injury and bone headedness, they doing great

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Thanks Muzzy, i appreciate you and about a dozen others that keep it real

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

Gee Muzz...I Luvs ya...will you be my dad?

Keerist! LOL

Sections
Shortcuts