WHAT A JOKE

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: WHAT A JOKE

In response to CornHole12's comment:

Pats fans 2 weeks ago --> We'll beat the Broncos in the AFC championship Game easily 
    Pats fans last week --> we'll blow out the ravens 
    Pats fans today --> 49ers will blow out the ravens  

I want to see Suggs and old man Lewis chasing Kaepernick!  Kaepernick will have over 100 yards rushing.  Gore will have over 100 yards rushing.  Polard and Reed will be good on deep balls so Crabtree and Moss might not have a whole lot but look for Vernon Davis to have a huge receiving day. 

Ray Rice will get shut down, Flacco might have a decent game but... yeah, the 49'ers win by 10+.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

How about when jet mangione said that the jets would finish 2nd in the division and beat the Patriots in the playoffs on their way to the super bowl  lol!  Talk about being way off, at least the Patriots had a decent season going to the afc championship.. They had a better year than 28 other teams, not bad,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So many trolls on this board, it's unreal!  And to see so many new posters here that I haven't seen all season is pretty crazy too. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

So many trolls on this board, it's unreal!  And to see so many new posters here that I haven't seen all season is pretty crazy too. 

I know what you mean. leon changes his name about the same amount of times he changes his pull ups. then you got cornhole,butthole,buttmunch and a whole entire cast of megatrolls coming up like the cesspool over flowed. I've always been here TFB12. just really couldn't stand all the haters and trolls.

I'll be back next season rooting on my beloved patriots same as always since they played at fenway park. I hope they sign wes and talib.

a card carring member of the "sons of belichick"

Hammer