What a way to waste Brady's talent

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

What a way to waste Brady's talent

I always try too stay positive, but how can BB put these kinds of weapons around Brady? You have one of the best qb's of all time and,you sign a injury prone wr, let Wes go, and fail to bring in adequate replacements. 

I have a feeling years from now writers and fans will look back and think what a waste. Grr.

i hope they get it together over time?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: What a way to waste Brady's talent

Well he hasn't looked all that great himself tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

You are insane.  He has been pinpoint on all but a few throws.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

ONe of brady's best games actualy .  what game are youwatching.  he's accurate on the deep ball again.  just to have it dropped...look the wrong way...look late...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

yup pinpoint on that last 3rd down throw, pinpoint.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Dobson and Thompkins can't catch a ball to save their lives. Can't fault Brady for being upset.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

i do say.  brady is eying one guy on 3rd down.  you can't win with that in the playoffs.  i was happy welker left for that.  but it didn''t change.  still eyeing one guy down.  like a fkn rookie.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

No one was open. A "good" throw would have been picked.  Are you serious right now?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

No one was open. A "good" throw would have been picked.  Are you serious right now?

Relax Frances I didn't say he was the worst player on the field. Basically we've seen him be better. Yes he was killed by his WR's tonight. You responded to the wrong play. I was refering to the 3rd & 5 play to Tompkins that was a bad pass over the middle not the one he threw away into the ground cause no one is open.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"but it didn''t change.  still eyeing one guy down.  like a fkn rookie."

Yeah he should have thrown it to the rookies who were droppping the ball all day. Genius analysis dude. 

It's too early to say whether Brady's talent was wasted, I think that's an overreaction. 

I'd prefer to take a chance on rookies than the Ocho Cinco type signings. Yes a premier receiver would be even better but this might work. You have to give it another month at least.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Relax Frances I didn't say he was the worst player on the field. Basically we've seen him be better. Yes he was killed by his WR's tonight. You responded to the wrong play. I was refering to the 3rd & 5 play to Tompkins that was a bad pass over the middle not the one he threw away into the ground cause no one is open.

That should say "lighten up Francis...." (a.k.a Psycho)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pathetic!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

If the D holds up against the Bucs and can win the game, I like the chances of the O finding a groove in time for the Falcons. Remember, the running game was COMPLETELY shut down by the Jets, too.    TB will be tough in that dept as well.

Go get Ballard.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]

You are insane.  He has been pinpoint on all but a few throws.

[/QUOTE]

We agree.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yes he was killed by his WR's tonight.

Ya think?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

The Pats are 2-0, both division wins and have 10 days to prepare for the Bucs.  How can you ask for much more?  Stop whining,  long way to go.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

The Pats are 2-0, both division wins and have 10 days to prepare for the Bucs.  How can you ask for much more?  Stop whining,  long way to go.

How can we ask for more? How about asking that we not look like a very shaky team that barely dodged two bullets against crap opponents?

Nobody's whining; it's called being honest. Try it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

I always try too stay positive, but how can BB put these kinds of weapons around Brady? You have one of the best qb's of all time and,you sign a injury prone wr, let Wes go, and fail to bring in adequate replacements. 

I have a feeling years from now writers and fans will look back and think what a waste. Grr.

I know. Do the people who think the receivers we have think other QB's like Peyton Manning,Aaron Rodgers,Kapernick and Russell Wilson are sitting back thinking gee I wish I had Tom Brady's receivers? It is embarrassing what he had out there today

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Actually regardless of who is out there many Pats fans have become accustomed to a Picasso every time they take the field.  Realistic?  Of course not but that's what this thread is all about - unrealistic expectations. 

I totally agree with you MoreRings.  Give the young guys time and reps to adapt to a very complex offense.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

This thread is about how TB has no offensive options around him. So how can he look great ? Do you think he would have looked bad if he had Welker and a veteran, reliable WR as a deep threat last night. Really dumb post.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

Hard to stay positive when  you the steep learning curve for rookie receivers is so evident. And the time is now. 16 games. Incidents and injuries with the offense are not an excuse from some of the guys they let go. Welker and Woodhead. Both who know how to stay on the field and move the chains. Tough as nails.  And yeah signing injury prone players when you already have a monster star- Gronk- who has a hit parade of injuries in his short career- is a head scratcher to say the least.  No surprise that Brady erupted with furstration last night. Tough to watch his receiver struggles.  I don't recall another game with so many dropped balls.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Prima Donna Brady needs to step off his pedestal

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:

I agree.  People need to come in from the ledge.  Usually, we are waiting for the defense to gell...well, this year it is going to be the offense.  At least, now the team will have an adequate amount of time to review these first two games and try to make some necessary improvements.  I'm looking forward to game 3!  Maybe, we might get our first look at Gronk in a game this season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Nobody said it would be easy...

You'd better to prepare yourself, it's highly likely we could lose a couple of the upcoming games and guess what, it won't mean the season is over.  

Theses are growing pains, young receivers weren't necessarily going to make Tom's life easier.  But by season's end these guys should have a handle on the offense and we should be dangerous.

If we had the old folks home we had last year, you would be complaining they couldn't get open.  I saw a lot to like last night as well, most of these guys (especially Dobson) were in the right place or were a millisecond away from making these plays, this is correctable.

Sections
Shortcuts