What about Jason Taylor!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: What about Jason Taylor!

In Response to Re: What about Jason Taylor!:
    [QUOTE]Jets are going to sign AT so Taylor wont be an every down player.  i thought he played well last nite.
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

Just another addition to the list of delusions you have about your Jests

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I'm confused, I watched the game last night and everybody talks about the stout D the jerks have. Now trust me I'm no expert but do love the sport and my Patriots.
    This is what I had seen, neither team has an offense or a REAL QB. No offense on either side of the ball, therfore any D could have held both these teams.

I'm aware nothing has been won yet. Yes the jerks will get better (you would think), but don't you think this ROOKIE D that we have won't improve week to week.  I'm excited!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

The next Jets move will probably be Jarvis Green not Thomas.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]I'm confused, I watched the game last night and everybody talks about the stout D the jerks have. Now trust me I'm no expert but do love the sport and my Patriots. This is what I had seen, neither team has an offense or a REAL QB. No offense on either side of the ball, therfore any D could have held both these teams. I'm aware nothing has been won yet. Yes the jerks will get better (you would think), but don't you think this ROOKIE D that we have won't improve week to week.  I'm excited!!!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

You should be excited.  The Pats looked great.  But it's one week, that's all. 

Here's the deal, as I see it anyway: The Jets are a running team, no secret there.  Baltimore was able to take that away from them and make Sanchez beat them.  He wasn't up to the task.  He's not polished yet, might never be, that remains to be seen. 

If the Pats can stop the run like the Ravens did, then I expect the outcome to be similar because I don't think Sanchez can match Brady, no way.  But if they can't, then it makes Sanchez's life a lot easier.  The Pats haven't been able to pressure the pocket that well, even last week.  So that will pressure the secondary. 

The Pats defense looked good, but I certainly need to see a lot more before I can compare them to Baltimore.  Based on the location and all the variables, I expect this to be a close game, relatively low scoring. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

[QUOTE]I'm confused, I watched the game last night and everybody talks about the stout D the jerks have. Now trust me I'm no expert but do love the sport and my Patriots. This is what I had seen, neither team has an offense or a REAL QB. No offense on either side of the ball, therfore any D could have held both these teams. I'm aware nothing has been won yet. Yes the jerks will get better (you would think), but don't you think this ROOKIE D that we have won't improve week to week.  I'm excited!!!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]
    I think you are under estimating Flacco/Boldin/Mason/Housh/Heap passing game as well as underestimating Cromartie and Revis. Cromartie made a lot of mental mistakes, but they are a great CB tandem.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I never under estimate anyone, but when all I've read all off season was how bad the Pats rookie defense was going the be exploited and I've watched both games, these kids are full of energy, young an strong and well coached, I'm excited!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

O, also they will get better, game to game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

The Jets only lost by one point because Flacco played like crap in the first half and they had 3 turnovers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Jason Taylor! : I think you are under estimating Flacco/Boldin/Mason/Housh/Heap passing game as well as underestimating Cromartie and Revis. Cromartie made a lot of mental mistakes, but they are a great CB tandem.
    Posted by ronk1[/QUOTE]Cromartie always makes alot of mental mistakes the guy has 7 kids from 6 women. he had 1 good year for the Chargers. Just wait untill he has to tackle someone. This Team after starting 0-2 will start to implode. Look at their Locker Room MALCONTENTS=LOSING

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Jason Taylor! : @ RichCimini  Yes, Adalius Thomas visited #Jets, source confirmed, but they're not interested in signing him now, per source.  17 minutes ago
    Posted by ronk1[/QUOTE]
    That's a surprise they seemed to be interested in all the players who were good five years ago.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I was a bit surprised they signed Taylor.  I'm not that astut on the Jets LB depth but it just seems to me that a defense that was that good would have no need for a mediocre LB.  Taylor was great, and he's still OK but I just have trouble believing that he is an upgrade to the Jets.  Mediocre could have been an upgrade for the Pats, or atleast made good depth, but the Jets?