What about pass rush?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

What about pass rush?

I, for one, agree with most of the picks made by Pats. Zoltan was a good pick and we need a big punter who can pin the opposing team within their 10 yards. Same thing with  Gator products. Solid picks. I am really excited baout our new TEs. Both Gron and Hern have the capabilities to be top notch target for TB. But we still didnt draft a stud OLB/DE who can rush a passer. Maybe we are trying to go forward with Burgess (if resigned)/TBC/Cunningham/Crable (?). Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. Would have loved to take Sapp with one of our later picks. Could have been the wild card we need.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: What about pass rush?

If spikes can play decent football inside alongside jerod mayo then we can switch guyton outisde and have Guyton,TBC,Burgess(if resigned),cunningham, and crable to rush the passer. you should be able to get some production out of four-five  guys, switching in and out trying to find a combination that works. plus with added depth in the secondary with the addition of mccourty, and chung and meriweather getting  year of seasoning then things look pretty good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoBS14. Show NoBS14's posts

I will believe it .... when I see it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

the draft isn't over and alot of players will be cut after the draft due to higher contracts or replacements taken in the draft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

In Response to Re: What about pass rush?:
    If spikes can play decent football inside alongside jerod mayo then we can switch guyton outisde and have Guyton,TBC,Burgess(if resigned),cunningham, and crable to rush the passer. you should be able to get some production out of four-five  guys, switching in and out trying to find a combination that works. plus with added depth in the secondary with the addition of mccourty, and chung and meriweather getting  year of seasoning then things look pretty good.
    Posted by R3S1N20

You cant seriously mean that Guyton, TBC, a rookie and a guy who hasnt played for 2 seasons (Crable) will be something the opponents will fear at pass rush? Right now our pass rush is pathetic and we will not stand a change against good quarterbacks. We need at least two good pass rushers.....perhaps only one of we get Burgess back. TBC is a one-year wonder and Guyton is simply not good enough for a playoff team..look how bad he played against Ravens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

OLB's on Pats don't impress, but I think they are close and Cunningham could make the difference.  DE worries me but I don't know if there is anything left but projects.  Teams went after DE's early so maybe BB figured grabbing the 15th best DE was not worth a high pick compared to grabbing the 3rd bet TE, best punter etc.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

cunningham is underrated. he is really very talented.

Sections
Shortcuts