What about the "Steeler Way"??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: What about the "Steeler Way"??

thats cool I can see your point in some ways like ben can run and manning cant but i think manning has a better arm.the toughness  would have to be the same niether one  misses games! AS for brady hes above all no doudt!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"??:
    In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : LMAO....look out peeps BBReigns is taking notes on names.
    Posted by itsjustagame1

And you're a troll.  Give it up, drippy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Did you just compare Rapelisturd's 2005 playoffs to Brady's??

Are you aware of the differences in the supporting casts?  Please tell me you are aware of what Brady had in 2001 and what "Big Ben" had in 2005. 

NE's 2001 SB win is one of the all time greatest runs in NFL history when you look at talent and where they came from.

Pitt was a 15-1 team and absolutely loaded beyond all belief coming off the 2004 collapse they had at home, to whom else, NE.

We didn't talk about "big games", we are talking overall resumes here.  In a big game, I'll take Brady and then probably Rapelisturd.  Yes.

Overall, career, though? No way.  Manning has done more in his career. To flat out disrespect his resume because Rapelisturd looked very good in one SB and has one more ring, sorry.

Manning has accomplished far, far too much to ingnore the facts.

I only give Brady the nod over Manning because Brady has outperformed Manning in everything but accumulation of stats. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I wasnt arguing  we were just both stating our own oppions about something ,not all of us will agree on everything.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

What does that have to do with the fact that his QB play was why they ended up in the SB and you clinging to he had a bad game in the SB when he played  great in the 3 games that got them there.  If you take Manning over Ben in a big game then we just flat out disagree and I'll leave it at that. Don't go try twisting this into a Brady vs Ben thing. Save your breathe. The bottom line is they are the 2 best big game QB's in the league any way you slice the cake. You apparently can't read because I clearly said I would take Brady and Ben over Manning for all the marbles...usually that means big games. Then you decided to disagree and say that's not what this is about. Too funny.
    Posted by tompenny

No, what's funny is pretending Rapelisturd is better than Manning.

If Seattle had any semblance of being a quality team in February 2006 and the officials weren't acting strangely in that game, Rapelisturd has one ring right now, not two.

Everything that comes out of Pitt is overrated. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Both approaches have been equally effective on the field.

But how did the Rooneys reward their loyal season ticket holders, many of whom had bought their tickets for decades, when their new stadium was built?  With expensive PSLs.  It's no surprise when other greedy owners do it but the Rooneys were supposed to be different.

My coworker was something like 50,000th on the Steeler season ticket wait list and was offered seats if he could come up with the $2000 buy in fee.  He passed, just like almost all of those ahead of him.

I'll take the Krafts and the Patriot Way, thank you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Good point.   The Rooneys have been good for football, but they sometimes have this holier than thou attitude and at the end of the day, Kraft and the Pats are the preeminent organization.

Sorry to all trolls.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : No, what's funny is pretending Rapelisturd is better than Manning. If Seattle had any semblance of being a quality team in February 2006 and the officials weren't acting strangely in that game, Rapelisturd has one ring right now, not two. Everything that comes out of Pitt is overrated. 
    Posted by BBReigns

Rusty Can at his finest.  Big Ben could play 20 years have 50 great games and all rusty will do is point to ONE game OVER and OVER again.  Funny you keep mentioning the Seattle game but not the Arizona game where he was outstanding and lead the team to a last minute win. 

Oh wait thats because your a Homer who wouldnt now how to construct a fair arguement if it walked up and sat in your lap.

GO RUSTY GO RUSTY!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

I dont even see how its a Debate Big Ben IMO is the 2nd best QB in the NFL right now. Brady then Ben. Stats mean nothing, Super Bowls are the only thing that matter.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

You just made Rusty's troll list.  Congrats!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Big Ben will always face the same disadvantage Terry Bradshaw faced: they played for the Steelers that were traditionally a run/stop the run team.

I'm also rooting for the Packers just to keep Big Ben from getting his third ring.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : Awww, poor baby.  Waaah, waaah. Did you get my name down? Good, now go run to mommy with my name. And you wonder why most posters on this board dislike you? First and foremost, you call fellow fans trolls when they are clearly not. That makes you worse than a troll.
    Posted by itsjustagame1

No offense, but you have some serious issues typing "waaaah" on a board.

Do you think I care if you dislike me? You are an insecure turd who never left home.

Let us know when you graduate from high school.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : Rusty Can at his finest.  Big Ben could play 20 years have 50 great games and all rusty will do is point to ONE game OVER and OVER again.  Funny you keep mentioning the Seattle game but not the Arizona game where he was outstanding and lead the team to a last minute win.  Oh wait thats because your a Homer who wouldnt now how to construct a fair arguement if it walked up and sat in your lap. GO RUSTY GO RUSTY!!!!
    Posted by Patsman2

Phat Rex at his finest. You have no life. You just sign in and out between "Phat Rex" as the Jets fan and "Patsman2" posing as a Pats fan. 

So jealous of the Pats you and your troll buddies need to entertain yourselves with different board names.

Seek the help you need AND fast, dork.

Here is what Phat Rex/PatsMan2, S Morgan, Doctor Tool and JustAGoober do on the weekends together:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : Phat Rex at his finest. You have no life. You just sign in and out between "Phat Rex" as the Jets fan and "Patsman2" posing as a Pats fan.  So jealous of the Pats you and your troll buddies need to entertain yourselves with different board names. Seek the help you need AND fast, dork. Here is what Phat Rex/PatsMan2, S Morgan, Doctor Tool and JustAGoober do on the weekends together:
    Posted by BBReigns

Poor Rusty.  So easy to shoot down your paper-thin arguements.  So easy in fact that you can't respond with any rational thoughts or counter-arguements.  Just the same old lines and name calling.

Best part is you telling me I have no life.  This from the guy with 4000 posts on just 1 of his many names.  You just can't make this stuff up!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

I thought your post was right on until you had to throw in the 'rapist' comment at the end.This is the same as Brady-haters saying that the only reason Brady won any title's  is because the Patriots were cheaters ('spy-gate') I don't believe that for a minute. I have stated many times on here that this incident was so over-blown, it became ridiculous! It had absolutely no bearing on the great teams the Patriots have had, and the way they defeated other teams. I'm not defending Ben's action's because I wasn't there, but neither were you. I remeber a certain incident where a bunch of young Lacrosse players from Duke were accused of rape, and found guilty in the press. We all know how that turned out. I do agree with you that Ben doesn't compare to Brady or Manning. Put Drew Brees on the Steelers and our offense would be far superior. A lot of times the Steelers have won in spite of how ineffective Ben played. Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"??:
    He doesn't stink but he is overrated because every player in Pitt is completely overrated by that fanbase. Apparently, Louis Lipps should be in the Hall of Fame as should Dermontti Dawson. lol Roethlisberger has the worst, I reapeat, the worst QB rating of any winning SB QB ever with a rating of 43.  That's not a good thing to have on the ol' resume. Anyone who is that horrendous in a SB game cannot be in the same breath as all time greats like Montana or Brady.    Brady has so many records Turdlisburger could only dream of. Same with Manning.  It's actually insulting to put Turdlisberger into the Brady, Manning  or Brees category currently.  If anyone was a "game manager" of these names, it's Rapelisturd. Roethlisberger is like Jim Plunkett (2 rings) or a larger version of John Elway. HOF type QBs, who ended up playing on loaded teams in great organizations, but not the best stats. But, no doubt give him credit for winning.  That's all that matters. But, if someone like Drew Brees walked into a great environment either in SD or NOs immediatley, he'd already have 2 rings by now, too. I just think when you get to the upper echelon of all time greats, he's not in the discussion.  Brees isn't either, but that is sort of the point.  Even Brees is more impressive right now than Rapelisturd. If he were to win the SB again, he'd have to be in the general discussion due to the rarity of winning 3 rings, though.  But better than people with superior resumes? NO. I also think the fact he is a serial rapist will tarnish his reputation forever. Some people won't ever forgive that he was a rapist in his down time.
    Posted by BBReigns

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I thought your post was right on until you had to throw in the 'rapist' comment at the end.This is the same as Brady-haters saying that the only reason Brady won any title's  is because the Patriots were cheaters ('spy-gate') I don't believe that for a minute. I have stated many times on here that this incident was so over-blown, it became ridiculous! It had absolutely no bearing on the great teams the Patriots have had, and the way they defeated other teams. I'm not defending Ben's action's because I wasn't there, but neither were you. I remeber a certain incident where a bunch of young Lacrosse players from Duke were accused of rape, and found guilty in the press. We all know how that turned out. I do agree with you that Ben doesn't compare to Brady or Manning. Put Drew Brees on the Steelers and our offense would be far superior. A lot of times the Steelers have won in spite of how ineffective Ben played. Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? :
    Posted by Steelcurtain75

I said some might think less of Turdburger because of his actions. And I don't have to be there to know what he was doing was holding a girl back from her own will.

It's sad and pathetic and although I have zero respect for him as a person I can separate his actions from the discussion.

It appeared to be something he's done very methodically for years unless you want to deny it.

I don't think rape or sexual assault is remotely close to a video coordinator in the incorrect location during game action, either.  That's a little silly.

It's very similar to what Vick was doing with the dogs.  it's only until you get caught committing the crime is it the "aw shucks routine".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : Poor Rusty.  So easy to shoot down your paper-thin arguements.  So easy in fact that you can't respond with any rational thoughts or counter-arguements.  Just the same old lines and name calling. Best part is you telling me I have no life.  This from the guy with 4000 posts on just 1 of his many names.  You just can't make this stuff up!!!!
    Posted by Patsman2

You have no life.   That's pretty clear. 

I enjoy my life past 5 PM (when not posting here) and on weekends when I am not working or traveling for work. You are a Jets loser troll who is jealous of what NE has accomplished.  You spend countless hours here as a Jets fan trying to get attention.

Anyone with a brain can see the difference.

I also can type a lot faster than yourself and make an argument/premise that is actually backed by facts and reality.

You do not because you are a victim of incest, most likely, and never learned a thing in life.

Good luck, though.

Here is Patsman 2/Phat Rex's dad in the 1980s in New Jersey:

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : I said some might think less of Turdburger because of his actions. And I don't have to be there to know what he was doing was holding a girl back from her own will. It's sad and pathetic and although I have zero respect for him as a person I can separate his actions from the discussion. It appeared to be something he's done very methodically for years unless you want to deny it. I don't think rape or sexual assault is remotely close to a video coordinator in the incorrect location during game action, either.  That's a little silly. It's very similar to what Vick was doing with the dogs.  it's only until you get caught committing the crime is it the "aw shucks routine".
    Posted by BBReigns

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsjustagame1. Show itsjustagame1's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : And you're a troll.  Give it up, drippy.
    Posted by BBReigns

LMAO. Exactly what have I written in this thread that comes close to identifying me as a troll?

Waaaah, waaaah. Did you get my name down? Now you can run to mommy and cry on her shoulder. How many times in this thread have you used the troll card?

The reason why so many posters dislike you is because you accuse fellow pat fans as trolls when that is not the case. That makes you worse than a troll.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to What about the "Steeler Way"?? : hey smorgan,  i agreed with everything you said. all of it. i share all those sentiments with you. posted as much (except steelers as gold standard)  on the thread:  Re: 2011 Patriots Draft Options ***UPDATED MOCK 1/15*** see below:             Bill BELICHICK, PAY ATTENTION. THESE ARE SOME MOVES YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO CONSIDER: 1. fire billy o'brian. he hasn't a clue how to manage a game offensively. wake up bill and realize it. either let brady call his own plays (god he should know by now what call to make) or get a real offensive coordinator who is actually good. 2. Trade Merriweather and our early #1 to carolina and get fairly, dareous or whoever you think will be a beast on the d line (if they don't bite, get the highest you can to snag one of these guys). 3. trade our # 28 and guyton or tully banta or whoever is expendable and has value(or include a later pick or next year pick if you have to) and see if you can get up to the mid teens and get either the best offensive linemen or the best outside linebacker who is also a sack machine. ** others may have outlined strategies nabbing several offensive lineman without trading up, but i want a top tier impact player at these 3 positions, however we can do that. ***Of course, if you can get a stud at these three positions via F.A. even better 4. with # 33 get get whichever of the 2 above you didnt take (outside linebacker or offensive lineman). 5. forget trading down or worrying about stockpiling for 2012.     eventually you have to go for it or all your players including brady will continue to pass their window of opportunity. the jets beat you in a lot of ways and one was going for the best players however you can get them f.a., draft etc while you go for quantity. neither are bad, unless you take to the extreme. (no i wouldn't mind trading 1 pick or 1 early and a late round into 2012, but jeez, come on! Enough mediocrity). 6. obviously, if you can, later in the draft or f.a,. pick up the necessary free safety, wide receiver, cornerback, running back etc that you need. 7. to me it's either get the stud players you need now or trade whatever it takes to get the #1 pick next year to get andrew luck and buiold for 3-5 years down the line(obviously a gamble-if you trade now, you dont know for sure who's pick it will be; if you wait till it's decided next year, it may take the farm to trade for the pick). obviously i don't advocate for this strategy, but make a darned decision, go for it now or later. enough of this halfway mediocre nonsense. 8. obviously you need to keep all your offensive lineman. but the line has to improve. it's good, but not good enough to go against a great d line and hold up through a whole championship campaign. 9. to review: billy is gone (replaced by a real coordinator or brady calls his offensive plays), get stud(the best) d lineman, o lineman and outside linebacker studs. fill in the rest of the cracks. no more excuses. you are better than that. get what you need and get 1 or 2 championships. (later i also question belichick's insecurity re: his not hiring competent coaches) thanks for everyone's post out     
    Posted by cbdam

wow, you are a lot of turd to fit into one small package.  but you do.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Does the Steeler way include teaching men how to not treat women?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Who cares?!! Does the Patriot Way include teaching men how to knock up a women then leave her flat with the kid to go propogate with a super model??
    C;mon dude are you serious??? This is football not a morality lesson!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsjustagame1. Show itsjustagame1's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : Who cares?!! Does the Patriot Way include teaching men how to knock up a women then leave her flat with the kid to go propogate with a super model?? C;mon dude are you serious??? This is football not a morality lesson!
    Posted by smorgan86

anything goes when it comes to trying to discredit a poster's opinion....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : Who cares?!! Does the Patriot Way include teaching men how to knock up a women then leave her flat with the kid to go propogate with a super model?? C;mon dude are you serious??? This is football not a morality lesson!
    Posted by smorgan86

Since when did consensual and rape mean the same thing!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : You have no life.   That's pretty clear.  I enjoy my life past 5 PM (when not posting here) and on weekends when I am not working or traveling for work. You are a Jets loser troll who is jealous of what NE has accomplished.  You spend countless hours here as a Jets fan trying to get attention. Anyone with a brain can see the difference. I also can type a lot faster than yourself and make an argument/premise that is actually backed by facts and reality. You do not because you are a victim of incest, most likely, and never learned a thing in life. Good luck, though. Here is Patsman 2/Phat Rex's dad in the 1980s in New Jersey:
    Posted by BBReigns

Pretty odd you would be carrying around a picture of my dad.  Guess we know what you do after 5 pm now.  Go RUSTY Go RUSTY!!!!

You keep saying you don't care what people think of you yet you go off on these viral rants that shows that you DO care.  If you didn't you wouldn't be getting so upset.  Poor Rusty.

You really need to seek help with your obsession of the Jets.  This discussion is about the Steelers and Big Ben, but every response from you somehow gets back to the J E T S J E T S J E T S.  Maybe you should move to NY you love talking about them so much.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Not a fan of big ben,but I will say he hasnt been convicted yet.We all heard stories of young ladies seek out athletes  have sex with them and then call rape,Iam not saying this is what happened just saying its a possibility cause didnt the girl drop the charges in one of the cases! Why was this was there edvidence in the case and she was out too get a big pay day!!I think the second case is still on going so its wait and see what happens there.Agian not saying its all just a lie but  we heard of this  types of casses before  just too get a big pay day case the girl knows who he was !!So calling him a rapist is alittle off at this time .

Sections
Shortcuts