What about the "Steeler Way"??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: What about the "Steeler Way"??

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : Pretty odd you would be carrying around a picture of my dad.  Guess we know what you do after 5 pm now.  Go RUSTY Go RUSTY!!!! You keep saying you don't care what people think of you yet you go off on these viral rants that shows that you DO care.  If you didn't you wouldn't be getting so upset.  Poor Rusty. You really need to seek help with your obsession of the Jets.  This discussion is about the Steelers and Big Ben, but every response from you somehow gets back to the J E T S J E T S J E T S.  Maybe you should move to NY you love talking about them so much.
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

I don't carry around a picture of your dad at all. That's a public site notfiying people of child molesters in your neighborhood. He's the poster boy, so they used his photo.

I am obsessed with the Jets, yet as a Jets fan you spend your life here?

Just how low is your IQ after many decades of family incest down there in Jersey, son?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : Since when did consensual and rape mean the same thing!
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]

Like I said..who cares??! If you used morality as a measuring stick for success in the NFL then you'd not get very far! This league is chock full of punks, women beaters, weed smoking malcontents that play a GAME for the entertainment of the masses. And this is not to mention the roid users and the illegal weapon carriers.
    Stop already with trying to mix the two. I'm tired of hearing about how this guy or that guy doesn't "fit" beacause he's not some role model created by dissilusional fans like you. Personally, I could care less what these guys do off the field. You and I as fans don't pay for that. We pay for on the field performance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : I don't carry around a picture of your dad at all. That's a public site notfiying people of child molesters in your neighborhood. He's the poster boy, so they used his photo. I am obsessed with the Jets, yet as a Jets fan you spend your life here? Just how low is your IQ after many decades of family incest down there in Jersey, son?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Oh so your cruising the site looking for dates.  Good Luck Sicko.

"in your neighborhood" --- you have no clue where i live so try to think up another excuse why your on the site.

Glad to finally see you admit that you are obsessed with the Jets.  Admittance is the first step to recovery.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

"your"?

Please at least sign up at the community center for Grammar 101 and learn how to read and write, you inbred rube.

You're the inbred who belongs nowhere near a computer.  You are Exhibit A of the dissolution of the American youth.

LOSER

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]"your"? Please at least sign up at the community center for Grammar 101 and learn how to read and write, you inbred rube. You're the inbred who belongs nowhere near a computer.  You are Exhibit A of the dissolution of the American youth. LOSER
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

HAHA Rusty you moron the "your" was taken right from your post.  I was quoting you!!!  I guess you better sign up real fast moron or at least remember what you write.  You can't make this stuff up!!!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsjustagame1. Show itsjustagame1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : HAHA Rusty you moron the "your" was taken right from your post.  I was quoting you!!!  I guess you better sign up real fast moron or at least remember what you write.  You can't make this stuff up!!!! 

That was funny. Thanks for the laugh. Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Texas-Pathetic. Show Texas-Pathetic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : HAHA Rusty you moron the "your" was taken right from your post.  I was quoting you!!!  I guess you better sign up real fast moron or at least remember what you write.  You can't make this stuff up!!!! 
    You're right...you can't make this stuff up...too funny!!!