What about the "Steeler Way"??

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Re: What about the "Steeler Way"??

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"??:
    In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : Since when did consensual and rape mean the same thing!
    Posted by fourjays30

Like I said..who cares??! If you used morality as a measuring stick for success in the NFL then you'd not get very far! This league is chock full of punks, women beaters, weed smoking malcontents that play a GAME for the entertainment of the masses. And this is not to mention the roid users and the illegal weapon carriers.
    Stop already with trying to mix the two. I'm tired of hearing about how this guy or that guy doesn't "fit" beacause he's not some role model created by dissilusional fans like you. Personally, I could care less what these guys do off the field. You and I as fans don't pay for that. We pay for on the field performance.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsjustagame1. Show itsjustagame1's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : HAHA Rusty you moron the "your" was taken right from your post.  I was quoting you!!!  I guess you better sign up real fast moron or at least remember what you write.  You can't make this stuff up!!!! 
    Posted by Patsman2

That was funny. Thanks for the laugh. Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Texas-Pathetic. Show Texas-Pathetic's posts

In Response to Re: What about the "Steeler Way"?? : HAHA Rusty you moron the "your" was taken right from your post.  I was quoting you!!!  I guess you better sign up real fast moron or at least remember what you write.  You can't make this stuff up!!!! 
    Posted by Patsman2

You're right...you can't make this stuff up...too funny!!!

Sections
Shortcuts