What AFC team is most likely to keep the Patriots from the super bowl

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3993225. Show user_3993225's posts

Re: What AFC team is most likely to keep the Patriots from the super bowl

I'm not saying I disagree with you.  You were arguing that running it in garbage time shouldn't count so Babe's count of rushing attempts for the game is skewed.  I don't think you can count the first half as garbage time.  That was the point of what I did.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3993225. Show user_3993225's posts

Particularly since you put emphasis on establishing the run in the 1st half.  Again I like when we run the ball and I think some of your criticisms of the O are valid, but I don't think the raw data is as clear cut as you think.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

In Response to Re: What AFC team is most likely to keep the Patriots from the super bowl:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What AFC team is most likely to keep the Patriots from the super bowl : More of your nonsense. We actually averaged more pass attempts per game after Moss left than in the 4 games he was with the team last year. You make about as much sense as you always do. You point to the 2nd rated passer in the league as a problem. You are hilarious. I'm growing weary of exposing you. But I'll keep it up as a public service.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

your the idiot with the nonsense. anyone who doesn't think that belichick is one of the main reason why the patriots have been so good doesn't have a clue. 

go back to your jets message board old troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

In Response to Re: What AFC team is most likely to keep the Patriots from the super bowl:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What AFC team is most likely to keep the Patriots from the super bowl : FACT: The first 4 games of 2010 the Pats averaged almost exactly the same number of rushes per game as they did for the whole season. You are exposed again as being FOS. This is like taking candy from a baby.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

you would know about taking candy from a baby wouldn't you troll

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What AFC team is most likely to keep the Patriots from the super bowl : you would know about taking candy from a baby wouldn't you troll
    Posted by kjfiton[/QUOTE]

This is one of your most intelligent posts ever. You should have it bronzed. Mommy's calling you. It's time for your enema.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]First half? What about total? Also, like I've said before it's when you call for the run, not just the total amount in a box score at the end of it. It's very misleading unless watching the game.  We lost in Week 2 to NY in 2010 just like we lost 4 games in 2009: Zero points scored in the second half against NY, Denver and Miami in 2009 due to no running game.     It was deemed we didn';t have one, and that's fine. But in 2010, we did and it wasn't used to our advantage until Moss was dealt. BJGE and Woodhead exploded after Week 4, keeping teams honest.  Balt, Minny, etc. We even won a game in SD we shouldn't have won because we at least established a run and kept at it over 4 qtrs. Same deal against the Jets 2 games ago. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

What fails to penetrate the granite between your ears is that, as BB has said, we run more sometimes than others. It's called a game plan nincompoop. They study the other team and go with what they feel they can best exploit based on those observations. I can't believe even a tool like you hasn't heard of that.

I'm pretty confident the guy you call the best coach of all-time has a better handle than you on whether we run the ball enough or not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

[QUOTE]Kjfiton, You're better off not bothering with BabeTroll.    It's fun to slap him around on these threads, but he'll never admit being a troll.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

yea you are right. good advice.  i'm here to talk patriots football and obviously he or she isn't here for that and knows nothing about football. i'm wasting my time with him  or her insulting everyone here from the safety of hiding behind a keyboard. .

i've put her on ignore and will go back to talking patriots football. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What AFC team is most likely to keep the Patriots from the super bowl : yea you are right. good advice.  i'm here to talk patriots football and obviously he or she isn't here for that and knows nothing about football. i'm wasting my time with him  or her insulting everyone here from the safety of hiding behind a keyboard. . i've put her on ignore and will go back to talking patriots football. 
    Posted by kjfiton[/QUOTE]

Good idea. Since your reply to me had little to do with football. Too bad you won't see this, otherwise I would ask you how you could possibly think calling somebody a troll isn't insulting.

I will submit your statement that I "know nothing about football" as a testament to the worth of your observations in general. I suspect in your alternate universe that isn't an insult either.

Sections
Shortcuts