What an embarrassment of an organization!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What an embarrassment of an organization!

I haven't bothered to look for them but now there are apparently pics on the internet of D. Revis fondling Sexy Rexy's wife's feet.  They have been talking about it all morning on PFW in progress.
    almost feel sorry for Jest fans!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: What an embarrassment of an organization!

Maybe that's what finally got the deal done for Revis :^)  I gotta look for the video.  I expect it to be a prank video, but no less funny.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: What an embarrassment of an organization!:
    What does that have to do with the New York Jets or their organization? So are the Pats a embarrassment because Brandon Spikes made a sex tape and leaked to the internet? Or is it only an embarrassment for the organization if the team happens to be the Jets? What does Rex Ryan and his wife's personal sex life have anything to do with football? If anything this is an embarrassment for the national media who trys to cover this bull sh*t likes its really football news when it has nothing to do with football. And before I got called a Jets apologist take the time to remember that I am clearly a Pats fan and that I do in fact hate the Jets. Just not enough to try and act like a story like this is actually a knock on the jets organization. Cause its not.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Sorry to insult you but to me, when a head coach allows his players to fondle his wife's feet and pics get plastered all over the internet, that's embarrassing to the organization and to it's fans and to the NFL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

But its not when a Pats player makes a tape of some girl blowing him while he chats online and plasters it all over the internet? All I am saying is its pretty clear there is a double standard on this forum. Rex Ryan and his wife's sex life have nothing to do with the Jets or the NFL and the media is the one that is embarrassing. The fact that they cover this sh*t likes its football news is embarrassing.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Alright, Killa, let's take the team controversy out of the discussion.

Suppose it was Devin McCourty fondling the feet of Bill Belichick's wife, or Bob Kraft's wife. Are you saying that would be on a par with Spikes making a sex tape with a private citizen?

It is an issue of leadership, or lack there of, and for that reason alone (not because it's the Jets) it is very much an organizational issue.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

But its not when a Pats player makes a tape of some girl blowing him while he chats online and plasters it all over the internet? All I am saying is its pretty clear there is a double standard on this forum. Rex Ryan and his wife's sex life have nothing to do with the Jets or the NFL and the media is the one that is embarrassing. The fact that they cover this sh*t likes its football news is embarrassing.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Wow!  You have become a Jets apologist.
    Spikes was highly criticized for his indiscretions, even though he was in college and not yet a NFL player.  He himself said he was embarrassed.
    Rex Ryan is a Nfl coach who allows his players to play footsies with his wife and then allows pictures to be taken of the act.  He is supposed to be a professional in the greatest game on earth, not a kinky MF that lets his players fondle his wife and record it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Taz is right.  This got nothin to do with football.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

It matters only because:

- The Patriots don't talk while the Jets do.
    - The Jets' play on the field hasn't been on par with their talking.
    - Rex Ryan, after all he's predicted, can't then go and pull these stunts
    - You're still the Jets. Just when you get close to sniffing a title, your team goes complete ape sh!t with off the field stuff.
    - The Patriots win. Winning is the best deoderant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: What an embarrassment of an organization! : Alright, Killa, let's take the team controversy out of the discussion. Suppose it was Devin McCourty fondling the feet of Bill Belichick's wife, or Bob Kraft's wife. Are you saying that would be on a par with Spikes making a sex tape with a private citizen? It is an issue of leadership, or lack there of, and for that reason alone (not because it's the Jets) it is very much an organizational issue.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

Gotta agree.  There is a world of difference between a private tape involving only the individual and his partner and one that involves his coach.  When it involves player and coach it's no longer just a private matter.  It's fair game to be discussed and ridiculed by the public.

That said, I doubt a real tape exists involving Revis.  I'm sure it's just a prank.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Gee im shocked that someone accused me of being a Jets apologist cause thats not predictable or anything. My point is that the Spikes story, the Rex Ryan story, any of these types of storys HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME. It has nothing to do with the jets organization and it shouldnt even be reported on. I dont read TMZ or any of that sh*t cause it makes you dumb so I dont need the football media trying to turn the game i love into some TV show on the "E" channel. What Ryan does with his wife or what Spikes does with his girlfriend shouldnt have anything to do with how football is reported. Its an embarrassment that this is what passes for football news in this country.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Ok, I can agree that this has nothing to do with x's and o's but there is such a thing as integrity, leadership, and a morals clause.  Nfl coaches are supposed to be the face of the organization and he's a laughing stock.
    I wonder what Woody Johnson thinks?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: What an embarrassment of an organization! : Ok, I can agree that this has nothing to do with x's and o's but there is such a thing as integrity, leadership, and a morals clause.  Nfl coaches are supposed to be the face of the organization and he's a laughing stock. I wonder what Woody Johnson thinks?
    Posted by pezz4pats

Considering both of his names mean 'pen!s' it's hard to tell...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Yes Peez and if the football media didnt report of such crap this wouldnt even be a story.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

And if a Nfl coach didn't allow a player on his team to sniff and fondle his wife's feet and then record it.  (it is being said that Rex is the camera man) it wouldn't be a story either.  Just sayin.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: What an embarrassment of an organization! : Considering both of his names mean 'pen!s' it's hard to tell...
    Posted by apdynasty23

LOL.  I never thought about that. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Also im pretty sure that if this was a story on Bill Belichick there would be a 100 posts on this thread right now saying the same thing im saying and or saying "This is yet another way for the ESPN and national media to go after the Pats" but because its the Jets you are more then happy to read it. Im just not like that, I would rather not have the media report on any of this sh*t. I dont care how many d*ck pics Farve texts to his lady friends, I dont care what players have sex tapes and I dont care what coaches do on their free time with their wives. This is not desperate housewives of foxboro lol its football.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Post of the year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

It matters only because: - The Patriots don't talk while the Jets do. - The Jets' play on the field hasn't been on par with their talking. - Rex Ryan, after all he's predicted, can't then go and pull these stunts - You're still the Jets. Just when you get close to sniffing a title, your team goes complete ape sh!t with off the field stuff. - The Patriots win. Winning is the best deoderant.
    Posted by apdynasty23

Or Odoreater.........oh snap!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I guess we wont agree on this one pezz as I dont think this type of stuff should ever be reported on. I simply dont care, its pathetic that people want to read this sh*t. If it turns out that Tom Brady likes to put on his wife's dresses and have sex with her do you really need to know about it? Do you want to know about it? Cause I dont. So if thats the kind of sh*t you want to read about we wont agree on this.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

It's your prerogative to disagree and all I'm saying is that he is a Nfl coach, face of an organization and making a mockery of his position and the organization.
    If it were Joe Bloww taking those pics I couldn't care less.  But it's not.  It's also not BB or any other coach for that matter.
    And it's also funny that you mention Brett Favre's junk pics because as I recall it became a NFL league matter and the Commish had to step in.
    Maybe this shouldn't be discussed as a football matter but you also have to think that maybe these people in position of power and people that are supposed to be roll models, simply shouldn't be doing those things and advertising it for the whole world to see.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsNut5480. Show PatsNut5480's posts

In todays world players and coaches have to be careful about what they do or say.  Yes it's unfair but everything gets reported these days and they have to be aware of that.  I thought the whole foot thing was hilarious and weird but unfortunately it was released for the world to see.  Yes it was a private thing but he should have been more careful about what he puts out there because everyone is watching.  It sounds like he or his wife posted it on the internet so I don't feel to sorry for him.  It was a dumb move.

Spikes is another perfect example.  Even though it was when he was a college student he was stupid to put it on the internet.  Nothing we do is private in todays world, especially if you put something on the internet. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Link

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I agree with Killa in that it's sad that this has become "football news". The issue with Spikes, Ryan and Farve (and more) are all off the field, non football stories.
    What it does do is speak to the character of the person, and franchise for allowing this to happen. In this case....all three of these individuals invited ridicule and publicity by voluntarily posting it on line for the world to see. Had Farve just not emailed the pic, had Spikes or Ryan not posted the recording and simply did what they wanted to do it wouldn't be news. They could do whatever they want in the privacy of their own homes.

If you ask me they all need to shut the F up about what they do off the field and stop posting period!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Here you go:

http://mediatakeout.com/45787/explosive_more_pics_of_nfl_coach_rex_ryans_wife_hit_the_net____and_shes_using_her_feet____to_freak_off_a_brother.html

<gulp />

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

And some more:

http://mediatakeout.com/45788/explosive_more_pics_of_nfl_coach_rex_ryans_wife_hit_the_net____shes_using_her_feet____to_freak_off_a_brother.html

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Don't care about coach Rex and his wife's sexy feet,
    Don't care about Brandon and the girls bulging cheeks,
    I care about vitctory in the rain, cold and sleet,
    I care about crushing the YETS whenever we meet....

I am on the side that says this stuff should stay out but I know it won't. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

No wonder all those guys want to "play" for him!

so don't you think those pictures are fake?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Killa, I agree with you but the people here that are saying they want to read about actual sports and not gossip/entertainment, they're rare. So the guys here are either lying on this board and looking up the photos behind the scenes or they really don't care. As much as I hate ESPN, the sad truth is they only put out what the average "fan" wants to see. The average fan these days cares about stats (because of their dumb fantasy leagues) and gossip. If they didn't care, ESPN wouldn't start off SportsCenter with a "Romo gets engaged" story and they wouldn't have a "start them/bench them" ticker across the bottom every Sunday.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

First of all if you are telling your kids to look up to athletes your a bad parent. plain and simple, you want your kids to have a role model? be one yourself football players dont get paid to raise our kids. Secondly I dont buy into the "well he is a football coach" perspective, IMO it doesnt matter. I dont care if he is a football coach or a construction worker i dont need to know about his sex life. Its not relevant to football at all. He is not making a mockery of anything he is making videos with his wife thats all he is making and its none of our business. And your right its not BB cause if it was you would have an entirely different perspective on this whole, i would bet all my money that is the role was reversed and Belichick was the one getting dragged through the mud for his personal life there would be nothing but "their out to get us" posts all over this. You wouldnt care one bit you (and by you i just mean Pats fans) would only be saying its a giant conspiracy to make the Pats look bad.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Like I said, I don't care if you disagree but you are steppin over it a little with your bad parent thing.  You are soon to be a dad right? 
    Are you going to allow your kid to watch football and root for a player or team?
    I happen to teach my kids integrity and to always do the right thing.
    The thing is I kind of get where you are coming from in not discussing this as part of football.  But it's because I don't think things like this should be a part of football, not that they can't be discussed. 
    I couldn't care less if Rex loves feet but he does need to keep it private and if he wants to share then he needs to keep that private too.
    It just shows a lack of judgement and scruples and I'm sure glad he isn't my  favorite teams coach.  If you don't want to read about it then don't.

Sections
Shortcuts