What an unusual start!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What an unusual start!!

For the past few years, I have found it frustrating in the pre-season during which the Pats did not really look that competitive.  I can recall all the discussion strings in which the fans were scratching their heads as to when this team will show something to salivate over.  Well, what an unusual start to this year's pre-season! Anyone agree?

For the first time, in I do not know how long, the Pats have looked dominating on both sides of the ball.  Even though it is pre-season, they have been dominating, nonetheless.  In game one, with barely a starter in the lineup, the O put up 47 points.  Then in the game against TB, who pitched a shutout in their first pre-season game, the Pats starting O put up 28 points without breaking a sweat and the D dominated the Bucs O.  When's the last time we saw that in the pre-season?  At the golf course today, another player noticed my Patriots golf bag and commented about the possibility he can see the Pats go 18 - 0 into the SB, they have looked so good and picked up a cadre of good players.  I snickered and commented, "as long as they make it".  Any one else seeing a lot more to this team this year and focus compared to previous years? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: What an unusual start!!

It's great. These guys have been in the playbook. Check out what the Bucs thought:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/19/gerald-mccoy-um-mr-brady-can-we-line-up/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Great article KP

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

That was the best post game quote of all time. Please Mr Brady lol   Noooooooooo

Sections
Shortcuts