What are NE's chances vs. Indy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: What are NE's chances vs. Indy?

In Response to Re: What are NE's chances vs. Indy?:
    [QUOTE]Hey, dogg.. lot's of gumption sparring with the Pats folks here.  Good to see you brought some home boys with ya this time.  If there is one factor that makes this game different than in prior years, it is the Colts who are coming in very nicked up on D while the Pats are relatively healthy.  Also, previously mentioned, the struggles against two teams in your dome who can't be considered equals to the Pats.  It shall be interesting.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    AGC, I have yet to really comment on the upcoming game itself.  I am too busy beating back those that want to start with excuses and past history.  Lots of work to be done here. 

And while I enjoy seeing my brethren here, I want them to be thoughtful in their comments at the very least.  That doesn't mean kowtowing.  and irreverence is ok.  I just don't want the "you s uck because you s uck" post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What are NE's chances vs. Indy? : Well I guess if a team can't win indoors when it's 75 degrees, then they don't deserve to win.  Call me crazy.  I was there.  Yes, it was hot enough to take off my jacket.  No one was wearing shorts and tshirts.  Idiot.
    Posted by TOGAH-2009[/QUOTE]
    AND - IT WASN'T SO HOT THAT BELICHICK NEEDED TO REMOVE HIS CUTOFF SWEATSHIRT.  AND THERE WAS NO SWEAT ON HIS OR BRADY'S BROW.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What are NE's chances vs. Indy? : Well I guess if a team can't win indoors when it's 75 degrees, then they don't deserve to win.  Call me crazy.  I was there.  Yes, it was hot enough to take off my jacket.  No one was wearing shorts and tshirts.  Idiot.
    Posted by TOGAH-2009[/QUOTE]

Oh I see, I have it all wrong.  In fact, the Pats fan who was at the game has it wrong too.  I guess the Colts fan and blogger also was mistaken.  The TV announcers must have been mistaken too.  You were there, and it was only 75 degrees.  Silly me.  But wait, you are a troll named Togah with as much credibility as Leon.  The odds that you wee actually there are about as good as Leon actually playing football and having a lucrative job; ZERO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What are NE's chances vs. Indy? : So all teams should be allowed to acclimate to the current team's climate?  should the colts then be allowed to acclimate to the weather before they play in Foxboro?  Seems the weather in foxboro changes more dramatically (up to 70 degrees or more) from the beginning to end of the season vs. the colts in the dome maybe 20 degree difference.  
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

No, I did not say that.  Nor did I use that as an excuse for the loss.  Like I said, the Pats had their opportunities to win the game but they didn't seize them.  I do believe however, that the Colts were so desperate to finally get by the Pats that someone in the stadium let the temperature in the 2nd half get to a well above average stadium temperature; especially for January.  It was likely done to give the Colts an edge.  It did impact the game, but I'll say it again, we still had our opportunities to win.  

I'm not running around calling the Colts cheaters.  But I think sometimes you would have us believe only BB would do that sort of thing.  I do believe there were some terrible calls in that game too, but the Pats and just about every other team in the NFL have benefited from favorable calls too.  As Brady said, it all evens out over time.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What are NE's chances vs. Indy? : Jbolt, I dig the humor.  Disagree all you like.  Its just opinion, but you cannot be taken seriously by suggesting the AFC South is worse than the AFC West.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but your poser Colts are the only decent team in that division. And, still will probably lose their first playoff game this season too.  We already know the Chargers can beat the Colts straight up, as demostrated by the PLAYOFFS the last two seasons. So, how is Houston better than Denver? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

When everyone dogs the Colts schedule, why do they dog a close win over San Fran?  Isn't San Fran the same team that almost beat the Vikings in the Vikings own house?  It took an amazing throw by Favre to beat San Fran, so stop with all that noise that you want to bring them down a slot or two in "your" power rankings because of that one game or even the Texans game.  Those are two tough up and coming teams.  It's not like getting taken to the woodshed for the majority of the game by the Bills for God's sake.  Trent "Freaking" Edwards almost beat you guys!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

"If you think you are afraid of them, think of how they are afraid of you."

-Red Auerbach

My analogy is to the Colts is this:

"General Lee is gonna do this, General Lee is gonna do that. Stop worrying about what he is gonna do and let him start worrying about what you're gonna do. Get some guns up here."

-Ulyses S. Grant

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heisthejuan. Show heisthejuan's posts

I'd call it a coin flip.

Sections
Shortcuts