What are your favorite topics for threads?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

What are your favorite topics for threads?

1. Lauding the Pats, their players or coaches

2. Bashing the Pats, their players or coaches after a bad game

3. Pointing out your own great abilities at prediction or personnel recommendations

4. Bashing a fellow poster

5. Bashing the J-E-T-S (Just Endure The Shi....)

6. Discussions (not just proclamations) about players, coaches, strategery or tacticalistics

If you like one of these better than the rest maybe we can have more of those and less of SOME of the others (granting that #5 is never out of season)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: What are your favorite topics for threads?

I like threads that are fun and funny, threads that we can just totally praise the team and act like the stuck up school girl who walks around with her nose up in the air and makes fun of all the other less fortunate girls (teams), then I like the deep discussion about game plans.

I don't care for the bashing of other posters.... unles they just refuse to get "it"!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

My favorite topic is that NEgame2 is gorgeous. And she likes football.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

i just wish rusty would reveal himself

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I like threads that ask what threads we all like.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i just wish rusty would reveal himself

[/QUOTE]

says the guy with a 6 day old account.. lol

[/QUOTE]

shut it rusty

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Cheerleader threads

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

A toss up between 5 & 6.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I vote #6, #5, NEGAME then the cheerleaders. I don't need to read about people nitpicking the weaknesses of the Pats to no end.  Every team has weaknesses. What I want to know is how do the Pats mask those weaknesses and win the next game.

I don't need to read about how everybody on the team is lousy because the stats show they are lousy without any consideration for the way they are used by the Pats. I would like to read about how the team is built of players that play well together and though none of them have the best stats in the league, they still beat those teams that are full of stars.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Any thread not started by CC.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'd just as soon talk Pats and NFL football, the games, the players and strategy.  I'm not a big fan of 'mine's bigger'n yours' contests

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

best are the ones actually about football.

Least fav. are the ones involving either the koolaid drinkers who think there's nothing wrong with the Patriots or those involving posts where the Patriots can't do anything right

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My favorite topic is that NEgame2 is gorgeous. And she likes football.

[/QUOTE]

Pictures please!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I agree with Rusty on the topic of week to week strategy and so on.  Threads about actual football is a lot more useful to all involved.  There's some good info from a lot of the regulars.

I tend to be a glass half empty type of guy regarding the Pats.  Because early on in the 2000's, we saw some flawless, smart, tough football.  Seeing our teams as the the years go by sometimes getting worse and worse defensively or the offense doing the occasional stupid thing at the critical times...essentially doing the ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE of what the championship teams did, irritates me to no end.  I tend to be a bit more critical, but do like giving credit when the team does something smart, tough, or correct at a critical part of the game.

One thing that bugs me is that during a thread, some folks will "accuse" about 15 different people as being Rusty/Neal Page/Rock Scully.  People sound so stupid doing that... "OH HEY RUSTY...NICE OF YOU TO SHOW UP!!!" *DERP*...it's so stupid.

I second PatsfaninPA regarding any thread not started by CC.  Bredbru-started threads are another...just repeating headlines we all see on this site or PFT.  I don't need a thread for each little NFL news nugget.  That said... I like Bredbru though.  Other than the starting of headline-threads, he brings a lot of good content to the forum and is fair during the course of a thread's give-and-take.  That should be commended because some folks are so absolutely tied to their opinion, that they don't entertain someone else's view for a minute.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

^^^^^^^ I love when Rusty's other accounts show up to agree with his drivel. 

The post below is simply the best since the replay clearly showed Woodhead 3' out of bounce for 4 steps before returning to field of play.

Re: Guess who I am?

posted at 12/08/2012 08:33:27 EST

• Ytsejamer1
    • First: 12/25/2011
    • Last: 12/09/2012

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hint:  after the Buffalo game I actually bashed Brady for throwing a pass at Woodheads feet near the goal line.  

It was actually a great play since Woodhead went out of bounce and a completed pass would of resulted in a penalty.

[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly certain that Woodhead wasn't even close to out of bounds on that one.  Someone mentioned it during the game, but replays showed Woody wasn't out of bounds...Brady just threw it at his feet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Damn you Tcal2!!! I hate that!!!  ARRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  :)  (I truly hope you're just bustin' balls because otherwise, you sound like an idiot.)

As for the play...maybe I saw someone else backpedaling in the endzone from the center of the field towards the sidelines thinking that player was Woodhead.  I could be wrong and I'm not ashamed to admit it.  I'd have to look at it again.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts