What awards will Peyton win this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: What awards will Peyton win this year?

Did anyone else notice that old horse face selected another team named after horses?? The two awards he will definitely win are:

Most horse face looks after fumbling or throwing a pick at the worst time possible.

and

Most times throwing your teammates and/or coaches under the bus after a loss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year?:
    That's quite a resume but you forgot one VIP award. Here, I'll update it for you; Throughout Peytons career he has won many NFL awards. NFL MVP (2003 (shared with Steve McNair), 2004, 2008, 2009) Best NFL Player ESPY Award(2004,2005) 11× Pro Bowl (1999–2000, 2002–2010) 5× First-team All-Pro (2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009) 3× Second-team All-Pro (1999, 2000, 2006) 2× Bert Bell Award (2003, 2004) 6× AFC Offensive Player of the Year Awards (1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009) 1998 NFL All-Rookie First Team 2004 Fedex Express Player of the Year 2005 Best Record-Breaking Performance ESPY Award 2005 Walter Payton Man of the Year Award 2005 Byron “Whizzer” White Humanitarian Award 2005 Pro Bowl MVP 2007 Super Bowl MVP 2007 Best Championship Performance ESPY Award Most "sacks" on a female trainer award Most "offensive" player of the year award.
    Posted by pezz4pats

I'm not 100% certain of this, but Paidaton must have set some sort of NFL record for pick-sixes in the 2008-2009 timeframe.  He was throwing them so frequently those years, opposing teams were formulating their game plans around picking up 6-14 points a game from his miscues when they played the Dolts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : Football is all about trash talking and if you can't deal with it.... don't read or post... life is too short to be mad all the time boy.
    Posted by ManningRules

HAHAHA.....LOL

That certainly wasn't your opinion when Cool and I used to 'own' your sorry *rse on the Star...!

You whined and cried like a little beotch..!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : I'm pretty sure Brady set some kind of record for fumbling the ball over the past few years as well.
    Posted by ManningRules

That clinches it..!

I am now 100% certain that you don't watch the Patriots at all, and probably very little other football as well.

In other words, you speak out of your...............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : Don't underestimate my influence here at Boston.com. I'd hate to get you bounced here as I did at the Star. This is just like old times BoBo....I wish I could tell you where we all go now but nobody likes you and you'll probably last about as long as I do here....if not less.
    Posted by ManningRules

HAHAHA......I'm sure they don't..!

I wouldn't be especially fond of someone who continuously made me look like a fool, every time I opened my mouth and expressed my most cogent thoughts, as I did so often with you and your chums...!

And I wouldn't tell you either, if it meant I had to look forward to continued humiliation.  

You aren't very bright, as the entire membership at Boston.com has just learned, in the short time you have graced us with your pestilence......I mean, presence.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr Bojangles. Show Mr Bojangles's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : Numbers don't lie. Brady 2.6 TDs/INT - Manning 2.0 TDs/INT. Looks like Brady is more accurate. Unless you consider throwing to the wrong guy being accurate. How do you come up with Tom being on a better team? Exactly what stat is "getting rid of the ball quicker"? Prove Brady or the team ever cheated. He/they didn't. Of course you always will have that little "dome" problem whenever you try to argue this as well. It's not really even close anymore. Brady eclipsed Manning some time ago.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Don't let him suck you in, Babe...!

You can't win an argument with a fool.....they don't consider facts at all.  They are dominated in their thinking by their dreams.  MR dreams of Manning being the Greatest of All Time, as if it will somehow elevate him (MR) to greater heights as a person, or something.

He's the epitomy of "Blind Homer".

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

If you people havent figured out who this troll is Im amazed.
    This is another of Rusty the Clown Pink Hat's demented personality.

Just compare his use of stats, his sentence phrasing and his negative attitude.

Rusty get a life.Yell

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? :  Why do I have to prove the Pats cheated? It's already been done. You want to deny anything happened, it just makes you look like a buffoon, even more than you already do. The Pats cheated, they got caught, why don't you just accept that fact. Admitting a problem is the first step in the healing process. Until you admit and accept the fact the Pats cheated you will ALWAYS be a moron and beyond help. You're like a crackhead that has started giving oral favor to get his rocks, you've hit bottom and only YOU can help YOU. Stupid is no way to go through life, I mean, you have survived so far, but, the way you make excuses and deny their behavior is starting to have an effect on you. I really think you're having a hard time separating fantasy from reality, you're stuck in a time warp where the Pats won in the playoffs, hadn't got caught cheating, and could beat the Colts. Wake up bimbo, get in the now....
    Posted by ManningRules

Please explain cheating.
    Where was there an advantage gained?
    Tapes never left the camera and never used in a game.
    How did this help them win games?
    C'mon genius, tell us!
    The experts couldn't explain how it helped but you must know.
    Let us all in on it.
    While you're at it, show us where it says in the rules or by-laws that teams can't tape.  Aren't all teams that are taping, cheating?
    If not, why?  It's perfectly legal.  Why does the location matter?  It's not like the tapers in the stands can't zoom in and count the boogers in ELI's nose.
    Please inform us all.
    Would you rather discuss how faking injuries in a game while the other team is in hurry-up/no huddle can help gain an advantage?  Isn't this stealing timeouts?
    Isn't this using more time outs than the other team.  RAMS LOL!
    Teams all get 3 time outs a half.  Why do the jints always take more?
    Why is it part of their game plan?  Why do they have signals that say when and who should drop.  Do all teams do this?
    C'mon genius?  Let us all in on it.

Sections
Shortcuts