What awards will Peyton win this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: What awards will Peyton win this year?

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year?:
    In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : But the Jags and Titans havnt been in the AFC South for 12 years. The Jets,Miami and Bills havnt been in the AFC East (since the merger) for 12 years either.
    Posted by ManningRules

Yeah, we all know they re-aligned the divisions in 2002. I was showing the historic caliber of the specific teams. It makes no difference for that purpose what division they played in for a couple of those years.

Go through it from 2002 if you like. It still proves your statement was stupid.

And Manning threw 28 INT in a season when he was in the AFC East! LMAO@U

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year?  The Jets,Miami and Bills havnt been in the AFC East (since the merger) for 12 years either.
    Posted by ManningRules

I just don't even get what mindless point you are trying to make here. They have been in the same division as the Pats for the 12 years I went back.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : And Tom Brady has fumbled the ball 78 times throughout his career.....What's your point?
    Posted by ManningRules

And anybody with a brain (that leaves you out) knows QB fumbles have more to do with O-line play than the QB.

You're the one who was questioning the quality of the AFC East. I just pointed out Manning had one of the worst seasons for INTs in NFL history when he played in the division.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rank Player Fumbles Lost 1 Donovan McNabb 38 2 Kurt Warner 38 3 Jon Kitna 38 4 Daunte Culpepper 38 5 Brett Favre 37 6 Drew Bledsoe 32 7 Tom Brady 30 8 Steve McNair 30 9 Jake Delhomme 27 10 Michael Vick 27 11 Aaron Brooks 26 12 Marc Bulger 25 13 Drew Brees 24 14 Kerry Collins 24 15 Eli Manning 22 16 Jeff Garcia 21 17 David Carr 21 18 Kyle Boller 21 19 Matt Hasselbeck 20 20 Jake Plummer 19 21 Vinny Testaverde 19 22 Trent Green 18 23 Ben Roethlisberger 18 24 Brad Johnson 17 25 Mark Brunell 17 26 Rich Gannon 16 27 Tony Romo 16 28 David Garrard 16 29 Philip Rivers 15 30 Jay Fiedler 15 31 Carson Palmer 14 32 Chad Pennington 14 33 Brian Griese 14 34 Alex Smith 14 35 Josh McCown 13 36 Peyton Manning 12 37 Jason Campbell 12 38 Kyle Orton 12 39 Kordell Stewart 12 40 Trent Dilfer 12 41 Byron Leftwich 10 42 Matt Schaub 10 43 Joey Harrington 9 44 Jay Cutler 9 45 Gus Frerotte 9 46 Tim Couch 8 47 Derek Anderson 8 48 Vince Young 8 49 Elvis Grbac 8 50 Aaron Rodgers 7
    Posted by ManningRules

"And I looked, and behold an idiot, and he thought some QBs just drop the ball and their blocking has no effect on the number."

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Posted by ManningRules

The last resort of a defeated troll. Paste a picture, LMAO@U

You are owned dufus.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : Dream on!  Just showing how much you cry. Leave it to a Patsie fan to put the blame of Brady's poor playing on his teammates. So who do you blame for Tom Brady's Boneheaded mistake that led to the earliest safety in Super Bowl history?  
    Posted by ManningRules

Learn the game you goofey little twit. The safety wasn't Brady's fault. Bad 7 on 4 blocking. But we do have a few lunkheads around here that agree with you. They need to learn the game too.

Was the pick-six in the SB FetusHead's fault? LOL

Is it wrong of me to prey upon the weak? Because I enjoy trashing your stupidity.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : Of course it was. I don't need to make excuses for my HOF Quarterback like you Patsie trolls do.
    Posted by ManningRules

You're right. It was Gomer's fault.

But the safety was poor 7 on 4 blocking. Learn the game idiot. Brady has a 100 PR going into the final hail Mary drive in that SB. His 2 TDs in that one game are as many as the sex offender had in 2 games.

FetusHead has a 85 PR with 2 TDs and 2 INTs in 2 SBs. Ouch!

He's 9-10 in the playoffs. Very embarrassing for you. That's pitiful.

Meanwhile Brady is 16-6. Ouch again!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : Bahahahahaha.... Even your own people say it was his fault. http://articles.boston.com/2012-02-05/sports/31027533_1_tom-brady-wes-welker-patriots You're such a homer! Tom Brady is overrated,his lack of mobility has become his Achilles heel.
    Posted by ManningRules

Yeah, and he backpeddled like a scared child after people with a clue gave him the business.

http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/wilbur/2012/02/uncle.html

Just how stupid is Mr. Wilbur? This stupid.

(Speaking of SB wins) he said (to Brady) - "You haven't sniffed one in seven."

- Having the lead with a couple minutes or so in the Super Bowl and a defensive stop away from the Lombardi, twice,  "isn't even sniffing one"? That is a pitiful excuse for football expertise. What a colossal dope. They must pay him a penny a word, and that's overpayment.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : Someone's having a meltdown!  If that makes you feel better, you keep telling yourself that, because we know how pouty you get every time you are wrong. But cheer up, I hear your mommy is giving you Fruit Loops for breakfast this morning.
    Posted by ManningRules

Knowing Manning has performed miserably in the SB makes me feel great. How does it make you feel?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Nice, thanks for playing... YOU SUCK!
    Posted by ManningRules

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : Who's Mannin? Are you referring to Eli Mannin? If so, What are you talking about? He won the last 2 SB's he played in.....Remember? He destroyed those cheaters.
    Posted by ManningRules

Destroyed? A Tyree fluke catch and a Welker drop is destroying?

See. This is why you are a goofy idiot and nobody takes you seriously. You live in a delusional world where lucky flukes are a "destruction". Get help.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You are simply an embarrassment to football fans everywhere.
    Posted by ManningRules

I'm an embarrassment because I demolish every idiotic farce you throw out there? No. I'm just right. The facts say so.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : Without some measure of objective influence, all you'd have is a ballwashing, circle-jerking love-fest!   Oh wait...I forgot...That's what many of you dreamers want!
    Posted by ManningRules

"a ballwashing, circle-jerking love-fest!"? Sounds like you and Gomer to me.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: What awards will Peyton win this year? : Without some measure of objective influence, all you'd have is
    Posted by ManningRules

You wouldn't know objectivity if it was a 2X4 hitting you between the eyes.

Now I feel bad for you that you have had to endure so much truth in such a short time. That is obviously something you don't readily take to. But for the long term it can only help you to eventually come to grips with reality.

Sections
Shortcuts