1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: What Brady really did in 42&46.

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Face it good throw to Welker last year and Pats had ring #4

no game comes down to one play, no matter how significant

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

The Tyree helmet catch and the Samuel missed INT.  

Eli STUNK in that drive, but the bottom line is this is what football comes down to - inches.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda doesn't mean anything because the 3 teams the Pats beat for their rings have their own "excuses."

My point is: accept championships with humilty and not chest-thumping.  This is what the Pats motto is, and this is what they must do on Sunday to move on.

he did? gee guess i missed those 3 other 3rd and longs he completed and the way he changed the play at the line to throw the winning td to burris

some humility u got there

try not to sound like an a** if ur gonna post something

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

2006 AFC Champ game was NEVER going to be won by Pats. Refs were instructed in that one, cause 1. League wanted Jughead to win something, which he could not do by himself, without officiating help and 2. That year was all talk about Black head coaches, League knew Lovie would not beat Belichick, so another reason to fix game with 2 black head coaches in it

now this post -especially the hilighted part-is the best example i can give as to why pats fans are universally despised-and it sure ain't "jealousy" because giants own the pats a** and we still despise u

some of u are real garbage, the yankee fans of football: sore losers and sore winners

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I've seen literally a thousand balls as tough as that caught. HS kids make that catch!

SURE YOU HAVE!!  What a joke that comment is!

Stop kidding yourself. Anybody who has been watching this game for more than 2 years should know he should have had that ball.

That's your problem you only have watched the game.  I'm pretty sure you would have a different take had you played the position or even the game.

Dude are you now Texas Pat. I played football and I was awful at it and I would have definately dropped it. Welker on the other hand is a great player and should have caught it. Even if he catches it the win was far from assured though. They needed to score points or get more first downs. I don't feel Wes lost the game. He just made it harder to win at that point, a lot harder and he knows it and thats why he blames himself. I still have confidence in the guy and it seems that at times he's the only one Brady has confidence in (especially when Gronk was hurt). Great players make mistakes, it's part of football. I wish Welker could have redeemed himself on the final drive but it didn't happen and unless he wins the super bowl that play will probably eat him up forever. Jackie Smith was a heck of a reciever also but he is primarily remembered for the drop in the super bowl, lets just hope Welker is remembered for his super bowl MVPs and nothing else.

I do not think the Welker will be remember for his drop. I do not think that outside of NE that is a signature play from the game. Manningham's side line catch stands out much more.

The Jackie Brown drop literally hit him in the numbers, was in the end zone and would have tied the game. The Welker drop would have been a good catch and would have helped run out the clock.

Not to mention, I am pretty sure that was Brown's last NFL game so it was the last time he was ever seen by anyone on the field.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Hey Parilli, another SB 42AND46 thread huh? Oh, I just reminded myself about your buddy and 'close friend' 42AND46, you know JintsFan. Where is he? LOL.  Better get him in here quick or some people are gonna start wondering again. Just a friendly reminder. ;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

Hey Parilli, another SB 42AND46 thread huh? Oh, I just reminded myself about your buddy and 'close friend' 42AND46, you know JintsFan. Where is he? LOL.  Better get him in here quick or some people are gonna start wondering again. Just a friendly reminder. ;)

palookavillle i was two posts above you-get the reading glases

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Sorry there 42AND46, I mean Pariilli, I was interrupted,  timing is everything you beat me by 5 minutes.

Ok, bring all your other many fakes into a thread that has been retold over and over, nothing new Parilli, same old chit. The only thing I can add is that Gronk was dancing pretty good after the big Game, huh? Golly Gee if he had those same moves in the big Game, you think we would have won?

Yawn, Had a late nap today, getting late, C Ya.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

Jackie Smith was a heck of a reciever also but he is primarily remembered for the drop in the super bowl, lets just hope Welker is remembered for his super bowl MVPs and nothing else.

You have to be kidding me!  Jackie Smith was standing in the end zone and the pass was right to his numbers.  How could you even compare this to Wes Welker who wasn't in the end zone, he was what 20 something yards away from the end zone, Welker facing inside, the pass was outside, Welker had to turn back around will turning  180 degrees in the air going the opposite way the ball was going, plus the pass was way high.  You need to watch this again.  I just did in order to describe it yet again. 

Unreal! It's amazing how much disrespect Welker gets here.  When the Patriots were talking contract there you same people were saying Welker was old and time for him to go, that Edelman can take his place.  WOW!   How would that have worked out this season.  Welker is older yet produces more and stays the healthiest.  You people are insane.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Sorry there 42AND46, I mean Pariilli, I was interrupted,  timing is everything you beat me by 5 minutes.

Ok, bring all your other many fakes into a thread that has been retold over and over, nothing new Parilli, same old chit. The only thing I can add is that Gronk was dancing pretty good after the big Game, huh? Golly Gee if he had those same moves in the big Game, you think we would have won?

oh boy more of this nonsense ...i was jintsfan for 4.5 yrs and over 5000 posts

now i am 42&46

thats all i've ever been-i dont have any other names, never had two at the same time, never posted under any other names, never start phony threads-if u want go ask dottie or email the bdc and they will tell you

babe is a 60+ pats fan from MA and i am a 45 year old giants fan from long island

what the hell is wrong with some of u people?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

now i am 42&46

thats all i've ever been-i dont have any other names, never had two at the same time, never posted under any other names, never start phony threads-if u want go ask dottie or email the bdc and they will tell you

babe is a 60+ pats fan from MA and i am a 45 year old giants fan from long island

It's called the Fregoli delusion and it seems to be oddly prevalent on this website. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fregoli_delusion

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

now i am 42&46

It's called the Fregoli delusion and it seems to be oddly prevalent on this website. 

Oddly prevalent with your buddy Babe, yeah.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

now i am 42&46

Must say, I was disappointed to find out what this delusion is. 

I thought it was going to have something to do with disregarding the problems related to those things one supports while finding blame with everything/everyone else.  

But yes - there is a lot of fregoli delusion on this board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

2006 AFC Champ game was NEVER going to be won by Pats. Refs were instructed in that one, cause 1. League wanted Jughead to win something, which he could not do by himself, without officiating help and 2. That year was all talk about Black head coaches, League knew Lovie would not beat Belichick, so another reason to fix game with 2 black head coaches in it

now this post -especially the hilighted part-is the best example i can give as to why pats fans are universally despised-and it sure ain't "jealousy" because giants own the pats a** and we still despise u

some of u are real garbage, the yankee fans of football: sore losers and sore winners

If we are as bad as this why do you keep on coming here???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

Ohhh no not this discussion again :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Oh yeah right...Seems to me SB 36 and 38 came down to 1 FG as time expired

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

You have to be kidding me!  Jackie Smith was standing in the end zone and the pass was right to his numbers.  How could you even compare this to Wes Welker who wasn't in the end zone, he was what 20 something yards away from the end zone, Welker facing inside, the pass was outside, Welker had to turn back around will turning  180 degrees in the air going the opposite way the ball was going, plus the pass was way high.  You need to watch this again.  I just did in order to describe it yet again. 

Unreal! It's amazing how much disrespect Welker gets here.  When the Patriots were talking contract there you same people were saying Welker was old and time for him to go, that Edelman can take his place.  WOW!   How would that have worked out this season.  Welker is older yet produces more and stays the healthiest.  You people are insane.

Welker didn't adjust his route to the coverage the way he is supposed to.  Patriots receivers' routes aren't fixed in stone, they are required to adjust away from the coverage and anticipate where the ball will arrive.  

Brady threw to the farthest point away from the three nearest defenders.  Heck at the time Brady released the ball, the cornerback was still on Welker's hip.  If he threw the ball where  you all are clamoring for and that cornerback doesn't later break off his coverage (which Brady had no way of knowing would happen), he breaks up the pass easily.  

Ironically if that corner had done his job and stayed on Welker, Welker would have turned to look for the ball exactly where it arrived.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Jets' comment:

Brady lost those two games 42 and 46 right? The Tyree catch you can't blame Brady for but that horrid pass to Welker is completely on Brady.

Maybe the Curse of Spygate hit Bradys arm before throwing that lame duck?

We'll never know

Or maybe the toothfairy came down and altered the ball's flightpath? 

We'll never know!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

This board is troll central, I started going to another board.  When you say ridiculously ritarded you get called out but here the trolls outnumber the fans.

Too bad

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Oh yeah right...Seems to me SB 36 and 38 came down to 1 FG as time expired

Not true - an entire game of plays led to that final play, without everything before it, those FG's as important as they were, never would have happened.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:

This board is troll central, I started going to another board.  When you say ridiculously ritarded you get called out but here the trolls outnumber the fans.

Too bad

What board?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

In response to shenanigan's comment:

Too bad

What board?

Patsfans.com

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to Jets' comment:

Hey Shenanigan    How are ya!?- bad throw by Brady or bad catch by Welker?

patriotsfan.com   Thnaks see you there!

Good luck, it has a moderator.

Sections
Shortcuts