What coach would you not want to see in bufflo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

What coach would you not want to see in bufflo?

Now that Shanahan is out of the picture.  What coach would you really rather not have in our division?  No need to say this person would never move up there ect etc... I just want to know what available coaches do you think would make wining your division that much harder year in and year out?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Re: What coach would you not want to see in bufflo?

Marty Shottenheimer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Well Mike Holmgren is already signed in Cleveland, so I'm not as worried anymore.  I think Holmgren had the acumen to bring in a viable quarterback or work with the ones they had.  With the skill position talent they have, I think Holmgren could have made them instantly successful.

I'd be worried about the physical toll a Bill Cowher led team would incur on the Pats twice a year, but not as worried about Cowher himself without Dick LeBeau as his defensive coordinator.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

It's a moot point.  No top-notch coach is going to be lured to Buffalo.  I have said this all along and it has proven to be true.  It is a dying franchise, with some "home" games now being played in Toronto.
    Expect to see some OC or DC get the job or some college coach. 

None of the above would worry me as a Pats fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

I agree with nyjosheph (above post).  The Jets and Phins are another matter, but Buffalo is one of those, at best, close-but-no-cigar kind of towns.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Bill Cower is a winner. He's the guy I would least like to see up there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Bill Cowher is not crazy enough to go to Buffalo, no matter how much money Wilson offers.  It's not a viable franchise, and certainly not a place you leave Pittsburgh for.  I know he took a "leave of absence" but he left a winner.  Buffalo is going to get a 2nd-tier retread or someone who is moving up from his current job (OC or DC).
    Is there ANY big-name coach whose name has not been floated as the next Buffalo coach?

Sections
Shortcuts