WHAT DID YOU SEE ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL THIS WEEK?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

WHAT DID YOU SEE ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL THIS WEEK?

THE BIG 12 LOOKS WEEK INCLUDING Texas just gettting by byu.
    ohio state just got by toledo in the big 10.
    justin balckmon is justin blackmon and some on the draft thread want that stud on the patriots.

the Texaas Coference, errr i mean big twelve is hangin by a string while oaklahoma decides if it want to go to the pac X in response to texas a&m leaving for the sec.

and will the bcs champion continue to be the sec champ.

what did you see on and off the field?

on a different note, what the hell is the ncaa doing voiding usc's championship because of bush, etc but not allowing auburn, who also went undefeated, and was as deserving or moreso, to be the champion of that year? and saying there was no champion that year. excuse me, no team was the best team in college football? huh??? ok you might as well cancel college football in div 2 forever if it doenst matter who is the best team in div 2.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: WHAT DID YOU SEE ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL THIS WEEK?

In Response to WHAT DID YOU SEE ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL THIS WEEK?:
    [QUOTE]THE BIG 12 LOOKS WEEK INCLUDING Texas just gettting by byu. ohio state just got by toledo in the big 10. justin balckmon is justin blackmon and some on the draft thread want that stud on the patriots. the Texaas Coference, errr i mean big twelve is hangin by a string while oaklahoma decides if it want to go to the pac X in response to texas a&m leaving for the sec. and will the bcs champion continue to be the sec champ. what did you see on and off the field? on a different note, what the hell is the ncaa doing voiding usc's championship because of bush, etc but not allowing auburn, who also went undefeated, and was as deserving or moreso, to be the champion of that year? and saying there was no champion that year. excuse me, no team was the best team in college football? huh??? ok you might as well cancel college football in div 2 forever if it doenst matter who is the best team in div 2.
    Posted by brdbreu[/QUOTE]

PAC-12 Commisioner states they would prefer not to expand past 12 right now. It's not a lock yet that TAM is going to the SEC, it may cost too much for them and the SEC in lawsuits.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

That we dont want any D-backs from ND.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

notre dame and michigan already had the game of the year. and no, we don't want any of their DB's LOL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Enjoyed seeing my alma mater pound Oregon State 35-0. The Badgers have already equaled their average season win total when I went to school there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i have mixed feelings on ND's floyd. i liked him at the start of the game. something that i can't put my finger on is making me not sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Hot college chicks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

I saw some absolute freaks on South Carolina , especially on defense. And speaking of WR's the have a stud themselves. There could be 4-5 WR's coming out this year with some real potential.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

i saw without a doubt that michael floyd is the best reciever in college football, yes better than a.jeffries and j.blackmon

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Baylor game. Big House game. Hot chicks with facepaint and or tight college t-shirts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Big 10 teams can't hang with the SEC (see Bama-Penn State).  Texas is definitaly down, as is USC.  The Mich-ND game was great.  Loved seeing ND melt down at the end...can we quit with the ridiculous BCS bowl predictions for them now? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT DID YOU SEE ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL THIS WEEK?:
    [QUOTE]I saw some absolute freaks on South Carolina , especially on defense. And speaking of WR's the have a stud themselves. There could be 4-5 WR's coming out this year with some real potential.
    Posted by startrightnow[/QUOTE] South Carolina has three guys who are high draft choices provided they come out Lattimore,Ingram and Jeffries.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

thanks guys. will get back and respond when ihavfe a few min.