Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

What Difference Does Talib Make?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: What Difference Does Talib Make?

I will go with C. I would pick A if he could cover 2 wr's , but that is asking a bit too much.

If he plays good, there will be a ripple effect. If he can stand on his own without any safety help, that is possibly one extra safety to do something with. More safety blitzes? More blitzes iN general? I pray.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

He's the most talented guy we've had back there since Law. He's a ballhawk and very good at man coverage. Let's hope the scheme allows him to play to his strength, if so he should really help a lot. 

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

B.   But that's based on the assumed good behavior and focus, which is a 50/50 thing as I see it. If he plays to his potential, he is a Pro Bowler. Not Revis level, but say Webb level. 

Hope his agent convinces him he needs to toe the line the rest of the year to get paid. Hard to see anybody offering him a multi year deal with his history, but maybe he can earn it with his play these next 7 games. He should be motivated. But he marches to the beat of his own rapper. 

trammates adn coach have nothign but good thigns to say how hes been for past year. till adderall

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

He doesnt have to be SPECIAL !!! to be the best DB on this team. He will be an upgrade, as you guys said, he will allow DMC and Dennard to play a different role, not safety and not Left corner, but a better role for their skills...

I think, he might need 2 or 3 games... he has to be ready for SF and Texans...

If at some point of the season we can have GREGORY, CHUNG, TALIB, DMC DENNARD on the field.. thats a decent set of DBs... more than we have now... + current front 6/7 = a good enough defense to win it all !!!

I am exited guys... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

I just hope he's in shape enough so he doesn't pull a gonad running down the field... 

Luck will have his hands full and then some.  I think the d will have an attitude this week like we saw in London.

if talib plays which we dont know yet... then it has to be a green light for front seven to take over the game.   The real 6-3 team should step up and take this one....

GONAD !!! HAHAHAHAHA :D

the Punk and Talib are gonna be 2 mad mother F.... on a missión the rest of the season !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Gonna have to go with A

Sections
Shortcuts